Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Like ive said before, i used the term call centre but it's not strictly that. We're hardly some ditty company trying the flog double glazing or mobile phones. :D

You would say that, you're trying to sell me something :brock:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously i knew about our game as i'm going to it. The 1.30pm game i hadnt given a thought as for most of it i'll be travelling.

What are the tickets prices like at Chelsea now? Last time I went there was the last game of the 02/03 season when we lost 2-1 and it was something like £50ish then.

The snow settled here from about 9pm last night. Shame as doubt the missus will go out all day now like planned. And while she enjoys sports and watching it, it doesn't mean I enjoy her watching it :D

I'm sure he's just refering to drinking beer or other alcoholic substances, now what follows after that would have been TMI :D

Knowing SRL and his previous posts on here after an Indian, it is indeed the latter he is on about :(

Went out round the pubs last night for the first time in about 6 months, had a good night dressed up as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises, missus was Poison Ivy and my mate was the Joker. Even for a pretty small place there's always some idiots trying to make trouble.

Went out round the pubs last night for the first time in about 6 months, had a good night dressed up as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises, missus was Poison Ivy and my mate was the Joker. Even for a pretty small place there's always some idiots trying to make trouble.

I hate nobheads who spoil it for everyone. I used to do the doors on the odd occassions and it was horrible.

Oh and Bane :cool:

I hate nobheads who spoil it for everyone. I used to do the doors on the odd occassions and it was horrible.

Oh and Bane :cool:

There was just some idiot trying to fight the bouncer they chucked him out so he started trying to kick the door in, I just ate my kebab and headed home.

Anything to do with Batman :cool: (Christopher Nolan's Batman that is).

That's the only Joker my mate would do much creepier than the Jack Nicholson one. I just wish I had Tom Hardy's muscles.

Yeah. League Cup on Tuesday/Wednesday too. I fancy a Chelsea win today.

I'm rooting for Man Utd, I just cannot support a team that includes John the most overrated player ever Terry in the team.

Also rooting Everton :D

There was just some idiot trying to fight the bouncer they chucked him out so he started trying to kick the door in, I just ate my kebab and headed home.

That's the only Joker my mate would do much creepier than the Jack Nicholson one. I just wish I had Tom Hardy's muscles.

I saw the kebab this moring in the picture :D

Yeah, that's not happening. For starters, I watched Arsenal yesterday and they were dog awful.

And what does that matter? Yesterday isn't next week. I've seen you play a few times this season and you've hardly been great especially at the back you are equally as crap :brock:

And what does that matter? Yesterday isn't next week. I've seen you play a few times this season and you've hardly been great especially at the back you are equally as crap :brock:

Yeah you're wrong. We haven't been great at times this season, but we haven't been anything like as bad as Arsenal were yesterday.

Yeah you're wrong. We haven't been great at times this season, but we haven't been anything like as bad as Arsenal were yesterday.

Not really wrong though am I? Arsenal may have been crap yesterday but you've been **** for what 10 games at the back now? That's a real issue regardless of how well Arsenal play. There is always the chance De Gea will flap at a cross again and not claim it, Rio get out paced and muscled. Evra do an awful back pass and so forth and the pressure is on your back line instant. You know, the way its been all season.

While Arsenal haven't been that great especially yesterday all form goes out of window when you two meet. So you can't really judge which Arsenal will turn up.

Yeah you're still wrong.

Arsenal were very poor yesterday and have been in the three games since the international break, looking as poor at the back as us and lacking any kind of penertration upfront. Atleast we always look like we'll do something going forward. Arsenal didn't against Schalke, and they didn't yesterday. If we don't beat them next week then I will be shocked in the extreme.

But whatwever, enjoy your delusions of Arsenal. Why do so many have a blind spot when it comes to them? I'm off to London for a well earned defeat.