Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Because tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks until release date?

I know that, but it still means nothing. I know SI have said they'd like to have the beta out tonight/tomorrow possibly for those that have pre-ordered from some of the selected retailers. But, either way, it's not guaranteed. So, creating many threads and stressing out because you've received a code seem pointless.

I know that, but it still means nothing. I know SI have said they'd like to have the beta out tonight/tomorrow possibly for those that have pre-ordered from some of the selected retailers. But, either way, it's not guaranteed. So, creating many threads and stressing out because you've received a code seem pointless.

It is guaranteed though isn't it?;

This year we also have a very special reward for those people who have pre-ordered the game from participating retailers – you’ll actually get to play a version of the game 2 weeks upfront.

It's the whole reason for people pre-ordering. But yeah the threads should stop and they should contact whoever they ordered from.

You'd think so. But from some of the responses from the SI guys, they won't know until an hour before when they will be releasing the beta. So, ideally they'd like to have it released two weeks before, but they're still testing or doing things so it's not guaranteed. That's what I've gathered from the posts by the SI guys anyway. So, I still don't see what all the fuss it about.

I said this last year about one of the patches/proper release of the game and it shortly happened after. Watch it happen this time and make me look like a fool.

Ain't going to be a journeyman save this time around, atleast not initially.

Also NF, beta doesn't interest me.

It's not really a beta though, its morealess full game.

Who you been as this time then Tom, staying at UTD?

It's not really a beta though, its morealess full game.

Who you been as this time then Tom, staying at UTD?

Don't say that over GD, they'll got insane!!

And no not United, I can't actually remember the last time I had a sace with them. I'm going to start as the most local club from where I live, Guiseley AFC, and hopefully take them to the top.

Don't say that over GD, they'll got insane!!

And no not United, I can't actually remember the last time I had a sace with them. I'm going to start as the most local club from where I live, Guiseley AFC, and hopefully take them to the top.

Ever managed in Brazil? You'd love it.

I have yes. Only Corinthians though when they were in the econd division a few years ago. T'was great, but christ there are alot of games. :D

If you're succesful you play around 86 games a season. So have games every 2 days. I like the challenge because you can have 4 games a week and 25+ players away on international duty. The games never get postponed, its great.

What's up?

I suppose its just typical grumpy teens. The mrs' eldest is in a mood because I havent let him go out tonight because his room was an absolute dump. Clean clothes just dumped in the bottom of his wardrobe. Not folded and put away or hung up, just dumped. In his mood, he wont talk to anyone and has pushed his younger sister off her bed. Little ****!!!

I suppose its just typical grumpy teens. The mrs' eldest is in a mood because I havent let him go out tonight because his room was an absolute dump. Clean clothes just dumped in the bottom of his wardrobe. Not folded and put away or hung up, just dumped. In his mood, he wont talk to anyone and has pushed his younger sister off her bed. Little ****!!!

How old is he? Jab the little **** in ribs :D

My guitar has arrived 5 days early. Still need to order the picks an autotuner for it though.

Tuners can be bought for no more than a few quid, and you can get picks for pennies.

GD is awash with hilarity.

Yeah, Im trying to stay away from it.