Potential 20+ goals/season striker

Gdawg69

Hi,

i have jsut went real madrid, and they have an awesome young squad assembled, perfect for my formation.

However i am less than convinced with their strikers. I play an very attacking 4-3-2-1 formation, with robinho and robben on the wings, and nistelrooy/raul through the centre.I'm sure both these strikers will do a good job, but they are both ageing, so i am looking for a youngish striker to back them up through the year, with the potential to ake over the 1st slot next year and gaurantee me 20+ goals a season in a lone striking role.

Does anyone know someone who could fit the bill.

Thanks

There is no player which can guarantee you any amount of goals per season. It depends on how you set the instructions and how your team plays. There are people on here who've struggled to get goals out of players like Adebayor, Aguero etc whilst others get them to score at more than 1 a game.

Anyway, I'm not sure what Real's budget is but tbh you should wait till Jan to get another player in. You could try guys like Guilherme, Cavani, Pazzini, Aguero (you should be able to when you get more money), Adrian (if you want a Spainish kid) or Bendtner (will cost you a lot but is worth it). Also try Cardozo.

lol - i know this might sound very strange. but in my arsenal squad I found a young lad called Rhys Murphy - he starts at 17 and he has managed to step up in important games for me and score goals (league cup final / against roma in the champions league). he scores 9 goals in 7 (9) with a 6.94 average. He wouldnt cost more than a £1/2 million I wouldnt think and, I dont know I dont use any program things, and I think he will develop into a great player.

heres an image of what he looks like at the start of my second season. I gave him a fair few first team games last season - mainly as a sub hence the (9) but since I only deploy a lone striker he is behind the queue of Ade and Eduardo atm so I have put him in the reserves to see what kind of impact he has. Given that you dont specifically need a straight replacement, I think he could do quite well.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/lonelibertine/pic6.jpg

mate i'm going into my third season with real at the moment and i have RVP up front and he is sensational

but in the first season i played Ruud up front alone and he was great

i think he got 24 goals in 32 appearences

i don't think you really need to buy here in the first season because robinho and raul are a great strikers to back up Ruud

second season though Van Nistelrooy's stats decreased a lot and he seemed to old to play

so i bought RVP for 29.5m and he got 23 goald in 27 games as a lone striker

also just for your interest, Soldado is brilliant in the second season as well and pushed RVP for a starting spot in my team

i think he got 8 in 9 or something like that

sorry for my rant and hope it helps

if your still looking then i would also say guilherme :)

i brought him for ajax in the second season and he scored 17 in his first season, and then 38 :)

i then went to man utd and brought him for them and he scored 44 in his first season, 38 in his second, 34 in 3rd and now on 30 goals in his 4th season for man utd, and i'm only just coming up to february :D

If you can afford to have another 'foreigner' in the team look to try out J.Altidore of the US. FRom about season two he can become lethal given the right training, tutoring and exposure to the first team.

yo can you post his stats in your game?

Hi,

i have jsut went real madrid, and they have an awesome young squad assembled, perfect for my formation.

However i am less than convinced with their strikers. I play an very attacking 4-3-2-1 formation, with robinho and robben on the wings, and nistelrooy/raul through the centre.I'm sure both these strikers will do a good job, but they are both ageing, so i am looking for a youngish striker to back them up through the year, with the potential to ake over the 1st slot next year and gaurantee me 20+ goals a season in a lone striking role.

Does anyone know someone who could fit the bill.

Thanks

Aguero or Gyan.

will second Rhys Murphy

will second Oba Martins he only has 14 finishing but as hes two footed and fast hes a gem i also play 1 upfront aswell so no problem a safe buy. will need a good supply but as you have robben will be fine

finalsquad.jpg

as i only play Newcastle the other player i could reccommend is Andy Caroll been out on loan at morton and well hes been on Fire 40 app 19 goals so he knows where the net is tall aswell unlike oba

Archived