Zinedine Zidanes kid!

16 is not the cut off age unless it has been changed just look at nicolas millan in 07

they have to be 16 before a certain date, child law has been the same for quite a few years now, i think Milan's birthday was one which ment he was able to be included.

And on that note I see Eljafacakeo has logged off.

I think you have just put this issue to bed now Ter :thup:

Er, here I am.

Wow, I find it completely bizarre when people make lying threads, then try and defend themselves so they don't look stupid, but end up looking even more stupid than when they started out.

Dont be a self righteous pr**k. I think if you read the thread from the start I didnt create it to "lie" about having Enzo Zidane in the game! I dont know why he is in my game, I have not ever installed and loaded any custom databases into the game, I know some of you think you know better than anyone like dking here and will autmatically accuse me of lying, but that is how it is! The only thing I can do it wait for my flatmate to get home from work and ask him if he ever downloaded a custom database and used it (he has on occasion been known to use my laptop tp play FM because a) his is duff and b) I spend more time playing cod:blops or studying). However, that wont change anything because I have never loaded any custom databases! I can provide a screenie of my empty editor databse folder if you all like? But then Ill just get accused of removing the data, so its a lose-lose situation.

Also, I dont have to answer to any one of you guys :thup:

fair enough mate if it was your flat mate then thats fine, but he will not be in the standard database so you must be using an add on, even if you are unaware of it.

Well that is a possibility....but how can it load an add on if I havent selected one for it to load? Does it just do it even If I dont ask it to?

Well that is a possibility....but how can it load an add on if I havent selected one for it to load? Does it just do it even If I dont ask it to?

having never used an add on i cant tell you to be honest, but it must be loaded before you have both Zidane and Maldini's kids in the database.

Yes. If the previous save was created using the add on, it will still be present when starting a new game. Unless you de-select it. When starting a new game and selecting your database, at the bottom there will be a little box saying something like 'enable editor data'. In your case, even though the box isnt checked, it will still say, 'enable editor data (1 of 1)' or something along those lines. This means there is 1 of 1 selected.

Er, here I am.

Dont be a self righteous pr**k. I think if you read the thread from the start I didnt create it to "lie" about having Enzo Zidane in the game! I dont know why he is in my game, I have not ever installed and loaded any custom databases into the game, I know some of you think you know better than anyone like dking here and will autmatically accuse me of lying, but that is how it is! The only thing I can do it wait for my flatmate to get home from work and ask him if he ever downloaded a custom database and used it (he has on occasion been known to use my laptop tp play FM because a) his is duff and b) I spend more time playing cod:blops or studying). However, that wont change anything because I have never loaded any custom databases! I can provide a screenie of my empty editor databse folder if you all like? But then Ill just get accused of removing the data, so its a lose-lose situation.

Also, I dont have to answer to any one of you guys :thup:

I will admit that some of my comments were uncalled for and a little unnecessary, so apologies for that (Got out of the wrong side of bed).

However, you were adamant that you were using the original 11.3 database which everybody knew that you couldn't have been and it was proven by an official from SI. Now you have completely changed your tune and have brought a flat mate into the equation. So you can't blame anybody for thinking that you weren't telling the truth.

Finally, If you don't want to have to answer to 'any of us guys', then don't make a thread about it in a discussion forum or you will get a barrage of questions. :thup:

Yes. If the previous save was created using the add on, it will still be present when starting a new game. Unless you de-select it. When starting a new game and selecting your database, at the bottom there will be a little box saying something like 'enable editor data'. In your case, even though the box isnt checked, it will still say, 'enable editor data (1 of 1)' or something along those lines. This means there is 1 of 1 selected.
read above, looks like the are added unless you specifically select the game to ignore them.

Ok, I started a new test game and you are right, there is a box at the bottom saying Database Changes (15), and the box is un-checked. I know for a fact that at the start of the save with Enzo in it I did NOT check that box (otherwise, I would have not started an argument with the SI Community about not loading a Custom DB :p). If it is not checked by default and I did not check it, how could the changes be in the game?

I will admit that some of my comments were uncalled for and a little unnecessary, so apologies for that (Got out of the wrong side of bed).

However, you were adamant that you were using the original 11.3 database which everybody knew that you couldn't have been and it was proven by an official from SI. Now you have completely changed your tune and have brought a flat mate into the equation. So you can't blame anybody for thinking that you weren't telling the truth.

Finally, If you don't want to have to answer to 'any of us guys', then don't make a thread about it in a discussion forum or you will get a barrage of questions. :thup:

I havent changed my tune....its called a "moment of realisation"! I was adamant that I hadnt included a custom DB because I havent ever included a Custom DB! It only clicked when I remembered that my Flatmate may have installed his own as he occasionally used my laptop. And, my editor data folder is empty, which I dont get :p

it would have been checked when the game started, no other way about it, these players are not in the SI database, there is no way other than a third party DB for them to be in your game, even if you were unaware the box would have been ticked and thus they are in your game.

Ok, I started a new test game and you are right, there is a box at the bottom saying Database Changes (15), and the box is un-checked. I know for a fact that at the start of the save with Enzo in it I did NOT check that box (otherwise, I would have not started an argument with the SI Community about not loading a Custom DB :p). If it is not checked by default and I did not check it, how could the changes be in the game?
Originally Posted by StevoRobbo

Please read properly!

I said if the files were selected beforehand, they will stay selected until you de-select them.

The box being unchecked only means " I do not want to change which files are loaded".

The fact it says (15) means there are 15 xml files activated on your game.

That will be nik's full pack + a few others.

His pack is excellent, by the way. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233364-Nik33-s-FM11-Data-Packs

Archived