Avoid The Drop 2.0

A move to Scotland and then loaned to England. Not too bad. Hope for some mid level finishes. Nothing to crazy at the top.

A quiet career will suit me. Mid table, goals and haggis. Happy Days

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha great move to Sampdoria really, after Jonkopings got promoted theyd probably struggle in a higher league, crazy rejecting the co-ownership of AC Milan, but then he probably wouldnt get a game at all, though it must at least mean he has a good potential?

Great to see Walid Farouk grab a few goals too, hopefully he can push his way into the first team on a more permanent basis!

KUTGW CB!

Only co-ownership so he'd probably end up staying at Sampdoria for a few seasons anyway

A move to Scotland and then loaned to England. Not too bad. Hope for some mid level finishes. Nothing to crazy at the top.

A quiet career will suit me. Mid table, goals and haggis. Happy Days

No haggis im afraid, i think he's gone back on loan to Notts County hah, they might as well try to sign him

Ooops. I want to be at either a massive club and in first team - no risk of being loaned out to a minnow or at a nice safe obscure club. never gonna win anything but just plods about in the middle.

Oh the dreams of avoiding the drop

Will try to holiday overnight again, my graphics card fan is really loud though and i usually like a constant noise on in the background to help me sleep, but this is just too much to be doing it often :p

pfft! get some ear plugs bitch ;)

Ha, its all good, I understand youve passed the 22 seasons mark with another game, so obviously been busy with that too :p

Also nearly everyone has now left their first club, one or two not quite gone yet.

Someone retired too :( will have to try and sort that out. Looks like the only way to do this will be to find a 23yr old regen with similar nationality and stats, and rename him with FMRTE and change the odd thing so he's similar to the original player.

Ben Arsenal - Got a move away from Mexico and now plays for Lokomotiv Moscow, who won the league last season and are currently first this season. League table next time round.

Mauno Berglund - Left Denmark for England and is now a Stoke player. Playing quite often and quite well too. Sort of good news as Stoke get promoted, but bad as they could struggle. League Table

Mark Brown - Got away from Peterborough to join Premier League side Cardiff. Unfortunately it was a bad move as Cardiff finish 20th in the league. League Table

Chopper - Another mid-table finish for Imotski, but he'll be leaving croatia when his contract runs out and will move a bit close to home, joining Bohemians in Ireland. League Table

Walid Farouk - The big money move as Walid goes from Sampdoria to Atalanta for £6m. Sampdoria qualify for Europe while Atalanta finish in 12th place. League Table

Fatboy - Good season and signed a new 4 year contract with Celtic. Celtic however have a bad season and they end up finishing in 7th place. League Table

Glasser - Left Romania for Russia and luckily for him his new side survived the drop. Is pleased to be playing for the club. League Table

Tony Hawker - Tony got away from Greece and went back home to England to play for Southampton. Southampton have a good season and get promoted via the play-offs. League Table

KPnuts - Still with Chelsea but not playing much as expected really. Is learning from Daniel Sturridge. Chelsea finish in 6th place. League Table

Stuart Shaw - Went on loan to Doncaster for the season, but unfortunately for him Doncaster get relegated, meaning he goes down. Sunderland meanwhile finish 12th. League Table

Davidus Solo - Went back on loan to Notts County and did pretty well for them, but ended it with an injury. Notts County finish 8th. League Table

Soviet Sovietovski - Unfortunately Soviet left Santiago Wanderers and then retired.

Stoni - Got a move up to Serie A, but not the best of teams, Bologna. Bologna finish 14th in Serie A, but he better watch out as they have been relegated already this game. League Table

Tardinho - Left Denmark....For Sweden as he joins GIF Sundsvall. Joined at the start of the new season so the league will be next time. Is enjoying playing for the club and they are currently 8th.

Relegated

Ihsaan Ahmed - Had a very good season scoring over 20 goals, but he's unsettled and is considering his options. Inverness don't do as well and finish 9th. League Table

Dami - Another player moving too late, he leaves those relegation woes behind him and joins AC Horsens where he scored 18 league goals, helping them get promoted. League Table

Whoopy Dee'e - Fairly good season in Spain and feels the team has more potential, but Salamanca have a pretty average season finishing in 14th place. Zilina are interested. League Table

Jones - Moved again but stayed in Germany, at least it was to a better club, Gladbach. Is Enjoying playing for the club. Gladbach finish 3rd missing out on promotion via the play-offs. League Table

Chris Owen - Good season for Chris, but fairly average for Forest as they finish in 10th place in the Championship. Thinks Alexandre Barthe is a good player. League Table

Long Tym Toon - Not really playing too many games for Las Palmas, so moving away might be the best thing. Las Palmas miss out on promotion via the play-offs.League Table

Wanted

Ihsaan Ahmed - Bristol City

Dami - Kortijk

Whoopy Dee'e - Zilina

Transfers

Ben Arsenal - X.Tijuana to Lokomotiv Moscow for £425k

Mauno Berglund - OB to Stoke for £3.7m

Mark Brown - Peterborough to Cardiff £2.1m

Chopper - Imotski to Bohemians Free (End of Contract/Future)

Dami - Grotta to AC Horsens for £130k

Walid Farouk - Sampdoria to Atalanta for £6m

Tony Hawker - Anag.Karditsas to Southampton for £95k

Jones - Ingolstadt to Gladbach for £575k

Stoni - Taranto to Bologna for £925k

Tardinho - FC Fyn to GIF Sundsvall for £80k

Newly Relegated

Mark Brown

Stuart Shaw

Screenshots tomorrow

Retired :'(

Yeah unfortunately, i saw he was getting offered contracts by some other Chilean teams, but he must have rejected.

What i think would be best is to pick a regen and change him a bit using FMRTE, only thing is it's unlikely that Soviet will be in the Database, so he'll have to have a different name.

Pawel Szwed

Tomasz Kowalski

Sebastian Grzelak

Piotr Pawlowski

Aleksander Chmiel

Krzysztof Jelen

Jaroslaw Noga

Pick one of these players and i'll change their details as much as i can to match Soviet, but i'd like you to pick a new name, or you could just keep the one they have.

One of them is at a decent club :p so you could get lucky ;) the other teams arent bad though

Ben Arsenal - Ben had an ok first season, playing 14 games with an avg rating of 6.86. Lokomotiv finish 2nd in the League and are currently 1st this season. League Table

Mauno Berglund - Fairly average season with Stoke and that promotion last season didnt help, as they go straight back down to the Championship. League Table

Chopper - Made his move to Ireland and quickly became a first team member and scored 2 in 11. Has started this season ok, but is out for up to 4 weeks. Bohemians won the league. League Table

Walid Farouk - Did quite well in the cup for Atalanta, but not too well in the league with only 1 goal in 15 appearances as a Striker. Atalanta are pretty lucky and survive by 4 points.League Table

Fatboy - Missed 3 months at the start of the season and then didnt get many games once he was back. Celtic however get back to winning the league. League Table

Glasser - Glasser helps his side stay up once again, but they are struggling so far in the new season, but there are 15 games still to play. League Table

Tony Hawker - Playing regularly for Southampton on the Right Wing. Southampton were very lucky and only stayed up on goal difference. League Table

KPnuts - Was sent out on loan to Leicester, but he didnt have the best of times, with a Heskey-like goal ratio. Leicester finish 16th in the Premier League. League Table

Davidus Solo - Stayed with Inverness most of the season but hardly played and his contract was running out and Blackpool came in and signed him. Blackpool just got promotion from League one, so could be tough next season.

Soviet Sovietovski - The new Soviet didnt really get many games for Austria Lustenau, who gained Promotion to the Premier Division. Next season could be tough for him. League Table

Stoni - Not the best goals to game ratio, but he'll be happy that Bologna survived. Is pleased to be playing alongside Enej Jelenic. League Table

Tardinho - Pretty average first season for Tardinho, but he's playing most games, so should be happy. His side finish 11th in the league though, and are currently 14th this season. League Table

Relegated

Ihsaan Ahmed - Left Scotland for England as he joins Burnley and helps them get promoted by scoring 15 goals in the Championship, doesnt have to worry about going down though. League Table

Mark Brown - Not the best of seasons really for Mark or for Cardiff as they finish 11th in the league. Mark feels the team has more potential than it's showing. League Table

Dami - Wasnt at Horsens for too long before making a big move to AZ in Holland and has already impressed with 3 goals in 7 appearances. AZ finish 5th but miss out on europe via the play-off. League Table

Whoopy Dee'e - Left struggling Salamanca, who ended up getting relegated, for Racing who reached the play-offs, but lose in the semi-final. League Table

Jones - Had an ok season as Gladbach finish 10th in the German 2nd Division, but feels the team has more potential. Almer are interested in him. League Table

Chris Owen - Chris did ok for Forest this season, but Forest struggled in the Championship, finishing in 19th place. Will strive to improve the clubs league position. League Table

Stuart Shaw - Stuart went on loan to Falkirk for the season and did pretty well. His contract is running out and he's in the reserves. Could join Davidus Solo at Blackpool after they offered him a contract. League Table

Long Tym Toon - Didnt get too many games yet again, but is happy playing for the club and think Nolito is a good player. Las Palmas just miss out on the play-offs.League Table

Wanted

Chopper - Cardiff

Whoopy Dee'e - Shinnik (Loan)

Jones - Almeria

Stuart Shaw - Blackpool, Derby and Ipswich

Transfers

Ihsaan Ahmed - Inverness to Burnley for £2.4m

Dami - AC Horsens to AZ for £775k

Whoopy Dee'e - Salamanca to Racing for £1.3m

Davidus Solo - Inverness to Blackpool for Free(end of contract)

Newly Relegated

Mauno Berglund

As usual, screenshots to come.

Chopper - Made his move to Ireland and quickly became a first team member and scored 2 in 11. Has started this season ok, but is out for up to 4 weeks. Bohemians won the league.

Well that sounds promising in terms of avoiding relegation. Or does the mean my team have just been promoted to a harder league?

ooo close season for Walid, valued at 1.4m now and his stats have gone up, really a move might be his best way to avoid being dumped out of the ATD competition, lucky to finish one place above relegation this season, I knew itd be harder at Atalanta than Sampdoria, ah well, never know what might happen, but a lack of goals/first team chances wont do him any favours! KUTGW BITCH! ;)

Archived