Avoid The Drop 2.0

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a pretty solid career really, can't complain. It is strange though that I could score 224 goals but get only 14 assists, clearly I was very greedy!

Pass - verb (intransitive): to kick a ball or to a teammate —often used with off

Just thought you might need a refresher course, there. :D

Just trying to work some stuff out now, like games, goals, assists, avg rating, man of the match, favoured personnel and the longest a player spent at a club, and i'll make some little award things

I need to wait for KPnuts to retire before posting anyway, so don't expect it anytime soon :p

I might not be able to work out the EXACT amount of most of them, but i'll give it a shot

I'll try and make some others too like most expensive, most red cards(not 1 that people might want), i can't even remember if we had more than 1 gk, if there is only Glasser he'll be winning most clean sheets and most conceded :p

Those biographies are coming in really handy for finding out exact numbers, although if a player transfers, i can't work out the exact number, and when i get to Tardinho, who played in sweden, could be hard getting an exact number as the season was different

Players

KPnuts - Played 31 games for Badajoz and scored 24 goals, not too bad for 36. Is enjoying playing for the club and still hasnt decided to retire yet. Not sure about the league as it's not loaded.

Staff

Ihsaan Ahmed - Leicester city youth coach still and Leicester finished 2nd, getting promoted to the Premier League while the youth team were Champions of Group 2.

Mauno Berglund - At Manchester United now as a youth coach, who we all know have pretty good young players. First team finished 4th and the youth team finished 3rd in Group 7.

Mark Brown - Mark is still assistant for Kidderminster and they finished 5th in Blue Square North, but unfortunately they didnt get promoted via the play-offs.

Chopper - Chopper took his Charlton side to 11th in the Blue Square South, probably not what he was expecting, but promotion may have been bad for him. Signed a new contract until next year, despite the rumours he was leaving.

Glasser - Still with Inverness as they win the Scottish League One and get promoted back to the Scottish Premier League.

Davidus Solo - No job for Davidus yet and could be heading the way of the other few who never got a job.

Tardinho - Is assistant at his old side Sundsvall still, but it's not looking good this season as they are heading towards the Swedish First Division North. Currently without a manager too so could Tardinho get chance to manage them.

Retired

Ben Arsenal

Dami

Whoopy Dee'e

Walid Farouk

Fatboy -

Tony Hawker

Jones

Chris Owen

Stuart Shaw

Stoni

Soviet Sovietovski

Long Tym Toon

Don't think we need screenshots now really, other than KPnuts

Just got 3 more players full stats to sort out, then we wait for KPnuts to retire before we hand out player awards, will try and do staff awards too, but there probably won't be many to go out, maybe just a longest time as staff one

First up we have Appearances - League, Cup, Continental and Inernational. The Winner is......

MostGames.jpg

In 2nd place was Glasser with 706

Almost used this trophy as the Winner one, but they'll get something better hopefully, also expect more cheesy trophies

Now onto the Most Assists, and with his 2nd trophy, the winner is.....

Assists.jpg

Soviet comes in 2nd with 122

Only a few more to come, Highest Avg, Most likeable(most favourites) and Goals, it's unlikely KPnuts will score 59 in a season, but he could go on longer, so that has to wait, the other two can be posted i think

Longest Serving Player now and winning his 3rd trophy, the winner is..........

LongestServing-1.jpg

15 years with Stoke, 2nd place was Mark Brown with 13 years with Cardiff

Another dodgy pic too :S

So just goals and the winning trophy to go, will post them as soon as we find out who wins, pretty sure of the goals one, but i don't want to post, incase KPnuts doesnt retire for ages and scores loads. Also we know 3 players who could win, could be a joint win though.

All 2nd place players as stated above, win signed footballs and EVERYBODY gets an ATD 2.0 tshirt for taking part ;)

I was going to do that, i'll have a look through soon and work it out.

Meanwhile i don't think KPnuts is retiring this season haha, but i doubt he'll be stealing any awards, hopefully not anyway, or someone might have their trophy taken from them

The most trophies won is the next award and it's someone who already has a "cup"

MostTrophies.jpg

2nd place was KPnuts, but it had youth cups on it too, so we'll say a draw with KPnuts, Mauno Berglund, Whoopy Dee'e and Chris Owen

Still, winner, 2nd place and goals award to go

Players

KPnuts - Played quite regularly for Badajoz but is determined to prove his worth to the team and is also transfer listed, not retiring just yet.

Staff

Ihsaan Ahmed - Leicester City got relegated from the Premier League while the Youth Team won their group.

Mauno Berglund - At Parma now as a coach and they finished 11th in Serie A

Mark Brown - Kidderminster were promoted via the play-offs in the BSN, so it's BSP for them next season.

Chopper - Almost got Charlton to the play-offs but missed out on the last day in 6th. Not bad though as promotion can usually lead to relegation the season after.

Glasser - Still with Inverness as they finished 5th in the SPL, no Europe though as 6th place won the cup.

Tardinho - Was never appointed manager at Sundsvall so stays as assistant. Sundsvall survived last season and are looking for promotion this season

Archived