San Marino

Tony Hawker

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondered how the games going to be realistic once we hit the big attendances.....San Marino has a population of 31k?

In my current save, the town my club is based in has a population of less than 4,000, but my average attendance is up around the 7k mark. As B.W.G says, they'll travel from afar to see you if you're popular enough.

Great thread, BTW. An excellent read thus far.

Progress has become slightly halted in the last couple of hours as I didn't realize that I'd fallen asleep...

I'm up to Jan 26 and it's time to check up on the national team

European Qualifying they managed to beat Andorra on points:

Pt8fY.png

And 2022 World Cup Quals have been announced and I don't think San Marino have a chance of getting any points....:

qobBj.png

I have been following this from the start and regularly check for updates and my favourite part of FM is managing "minnow" nations, make sure you take on the challenge of Antigua next time!;)

Thanks Letissier, how come Antigua though ;)

First game of the Sammarinese season:

ZQlQf.png

Not bad....not bad

Thanks Letissier, how come Antigua though ;)

I just thought you should try the Caribbean next time, and I think someone's made the Antigua and Barbuda league. :D

Or maybe you could try doing Qatar, Papua New Guinea or Macau (China PR), because their leagues have been made.

But anyway, good luck for the Champions League Group Stages...you'll need it! :D

I just thought you should try the Caribbean next time, and I think someone's made the Antigua and Barbuda league. :D

Or maybe you could try doing Qatar, Papua New Guinea or Macau (China PR), because their leagues have been made.

But anyway, good luck for the Champions League Group Stages...you'll need it! :D

Now that you mention it, the Caribbean is a good place to go but I think Antigua are a bit to high ranked (13th in CONCACAF 115th Worldwide) I'd probably go to St. Lucia, Anguilla or Montserrat.

Now that you mention it, the Caribbean is a good place to go but I think Antigua are a bit to high ranked (13th in CONCACAF 115th Worldwide) I'd probably go to St. Lucia, Anguilla or Montserrat.

Plus Antigua have Mikele Leigertwood and he is the best player in the world. :cool:

Fantastic result against Sevilla!

Keep it going mate this is good

Thanks bobatwal :thup:

Plus Antigua have Mikele Leigertwood and he is the best player in the world. :cool:

Fantastic result against Sevilla!

Thanks offen, we still need to try and get something out of the home game against them

Amazing job to win in Seville! Good to see the DLR improvement too :thup:

Thanks AK, just wait till we're ahead of the Premier League :o

Cool, Montserrat would be the hardest out of the those, so that would probably be the most interesting, but St. Lucia or Anguilla might be good too. But for now, just concentrate on getting San Marino to the top of the world!

Fantastic goal from Riveros!

Archived