I paid £95 million for Pato!!!!!!!

I just bought Lloris for £28M. Needed a first choice keeper as Areola isn’t up to it yet, and I flogged Green off for £6M the previous season. That’s my transfer record so far. I like to think that bought me the title as I won it this season, and lost out by six points previously.

I remember on fm2008 I really needed a good left back, and the only really good one I could get to come was gareth bale and I had to pay £38m and was really annoyed because I thought no one would ever spend even half that on gareth bale in real life. I also paid £52m for aguero who I thought would be perfect to help me win the champions league with my 4-5-1 serie A winning team. 28 apps 5 goals and a 6.81 rating later I never paid that much for a player ever again xD

I paid 111 Million pounds to get Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man Utd. I really needed a quality R midfielder who could score goals. Also I never liked him going and in a moment of maddnes I pressed yes on the massive transfer. I beat my transfer record by 35 Milllion pounds.

I paid £35 million for Bale at the start of the second season in the current game. I think that might also be the most I've spent in any of them, thinking about it. However, back in the Champ Man days (02/03 on XBox, I think), I would regularly receive about £80 million for Riise.

That aside, I managed to sign Pato on a free in the 3rd season of my current game. He's third choice behind Falcao and Torres.

Pato is a waste of time in this game i tried for 4 seasons to find the right position for him before dumping him for £34m to Man City.

Most i have paid in this game is £40m for a regen striker, in FM10 i paid £87m for a regen, he could play alverywhere in defence or midfield and although he didnt know the position he could do a job upfront if needed.

"Needed a top class striker. so i just payed £35.5million for this striker. playing amazing so far, you think's he worth it?"

hes mint but more to the point what season r you with bloody alfreton?

8th season:) Qatar multi billionaire bought my team back in the bluesquare north!

yup people can play how they like:)

and hes currently my oldest player at 24, i have a full regen squad now!

Archived