Guilherme

JBC#1

how good does he get, ive just bought him for my qpr side on 8.0.2 for 10mil and hes only scored 4 in 15 and 2 where agaisnt chelsea where he buthced alot of chances.

how do i get the best out of him i'm currently playin a 442

Im in 2015 on a save and i brought him to celtic for £15M in 2011 and he did poor for 2 seasons but he was mainly used as a sub

I moved to fiorentina and brought him with me for £9M 10 games 1 goal and after i left Fiorentina they sold him for a paltry £2.5M despite his stats suggesting he was brilliant he is very average 26 year old

but he sometimes is exceptional :D

Has been fantastic for me. Had him for 4 seasons and he's scored lots of goals for me from AMC and ST positions. I can't comment on Montolivo as I've never had him in any of my teams, but Guillherme becomes one of the best goalscorers on the game.

As Arsenal, I ended up building my team around Guilherme as an AMC and almost single handedly won me the Premiership 5 seasons in a row. I've tried to recreate this in other games and he just doesn't shine as much, in my latest game he was even denied a work permit. :(

He has been a god send for me. I play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and I have him as an AMC and he is lighting it up. He and Dentinho saved my Derby team from relegation in 08. I wouldnt sell him for the world and every game I start I try to get him.

thats where i'm playin but he is pretty poor might have to buy another striker as i think my regen will become better and my best striekr. he might just need tome to settle but ive never really noticed this on fm unless the player 'cnt settle in the area'.

He is languishing in my reserves rotting away......he's cost me vital goals scored against by losing the ball in midfield + some awful passing....I paid £15.5M, Im trying to sell him for £5M after 4 seasons. (im in 2013 on patch 8.0.2)

Patch 8.02, Man City. I have been playing him as a lone striker with AML/AMR supporting and he has been phenomenal. Top scorer in the Premiership in 2011/12 and 2010/11.

Stats:

2011/12 36 Apps 42 Goals 2 Asts 13 MoM 7.81

2010/11 35 Apps 43 Goals 10 Asts 9 MoM 7.80

2009/10 38 Apps 33 Goals 7 Asts 9 MoM 7.58

2008/09 31 Apps 14 Goals 4 Asts 5 MoM 7.10

Signed for £11.5m. Some of the best money I've ever spent on FM ! He gets better by the season for me; netting hat tricks against the big teams pretty regularly.

Archived