2010 FIFA Official World Cup Kickoff Concert

roseboy64

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the parlotones huh? I guess every white country needs a band as ****** as the killers to call their own.

My mate dragged me to see the parletones in liverpool about 6 months ago. Smallest gig i've ever attended by a signed band. 45 people at most there.

just turned on to see world cup legend franz beckenbauer come on stage to say a quick good luck god bless you with two kids dressed in yellow and red who seemed to be there for no reason than to advertise mcdonalds. now alicia keys singing 'let's hear it for new york' 'africa' and the 'world cup world cup world cup'.

i'm sure it was better than this in the 90s.

just turned on to see world cup legend franz beckenbauer come on stage to say a quick good luck god bless you with two kids dressed in yellow and red and mcdonalds logos. now alicia keys singing 'let's here it for new york' 'africa' and 'world cup'.

i'm sure it was better than this in the 90s.

You just missed a decent song before he came on tbf, imo, anyways.

Came in here to post exactly that, Sean. ****ing me off.

yeah. how dare a world famous song include a lyric which references another city? they should do that thing where you play to the crowd and say the name of the town you're in, no matter how incongruous it is.

did you notice that juanes sang in spanish? what gall!

yeah. how dare a world famous song include a lyric which references another city? they should do that thing where you play to the crowd and say the name of the town you're in, no matter how incongruous it is.

It sounded crap, thats all. Always has done to me.

It was ****ing me off, that's all :)

Archived