D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

Forbsie

We are moving to our new dedicated forum http://www.fmupdates.net/forum/index.php where you can download our update, let us know your opinions, get support & post data issues.

Please post everything to do with our update on there and please register, however you do not need to register to download.

we will be still on here aswell

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forbsie you chris got your own updates fourm now just like the weegie one i think this is a good move having your own updates community

good luck with this update spot as allways good work forbsie and chris

Much appreciation for the latest update, just one thing ive noticed so far, and thats the Arsenal youngsters you listed as added in a previous post arent added,

Josh Rees

Zak Ansah

James Campbell

Jozef Varga

Paul Dickov shouldn't be at Leeds anymore, But, Andrew Hughes should be. You've taken him out the leeds squad. Hes just signed a new one year deal.

i have now removed dickov from leeds and put andrew hughes back at leeds thanks for info bennett07

Much appreciation for the latest update, just one thing ive noticed so far, and thats the Arsenal youngsters you listed as added in a previous post arent added,

Josh Rees

Zak Ansah

James Campbell

Jozef Varga

i dident have time to do most of the list of young players i posted earlier in the thread am gonner make a start today on that list of young players they will be on the full update when its released

anyone know of a good site of transfers for blue square leagues ?

BBC Transfers and http://www.bluesqfootball.com/

and another young player to add to Man Utd: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/charni-ekangamene/profil/spieler_105337.html

was on the bench for our reserves game against Burnley: http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6648529&page=3

Harry Pell [unattached - Bristol Rovers] Free

John Baird [Airdrie - Raith] Free

Nick Carle [Crystal Palace - Sydney FC] Free

Andy Drury [stevenage - Luton] Free

Javier Hernandez [Chivas de Guadalajara - Man Utd] undisclosed

Sean McDaid [Leeds - Carlisle] Free

Luke Oliver [Wycombe - Bradford] Free

Sean Rigg [bristol Rovers - Port Vale] Free

Adam Rundle [Chesterfield - Morecambe] Free

Lloyd Saxton [Plymouth - Bradford] Free

Robbie Threlfall [Liverpool - Bradford] Free

Danny Whittaker [unattached - Chesterfield] Free

Peter Winn [scunthorpe - Stevenage] Free

hi, first your update is really good. however after starting my season there is some sort of problem with the international break as when there are loads of internation games during october nearly all my team gets called up as do most of the teams players in the prem but the games still go on?????

i had to put out a team of south americans and u18's as did the team i played as everyone else was on internation duty. im not sure whats gonew here as this has never happended before on an fm?

the update i got was the beta one you released a few days ago.

thanks in advance and hope this can get resolved. keep up the good work.

there is alot of johan mjällby in celtic, as assistant manager.. you should delete some of them.. =)

i have spent most of the day going through the data base looking for any duplicates i have deleted most of them mjallby

Good update lads, keep up the good work. :thup:

Burnley looks good, only spotted 1 player.

Jonny Lund - Released

Also leaving Turf Moor are youngsters Ben Hoskin and Jonathan Lund.
link.

Also we have today signed Marney from Hull.

Dean Marney to Burnley from Hull for 500k. link

just noticed a cuple of things to mate u havent put avram grant as west ham boss on this plus steve clarke no longer assistant

last update was a beta version they will be in next update

CHAPS....

I LOADED THIS EDITOR........

then when i go to load a new game with English leagues it says 'require minimum of 22 teams for southern premier' so i cant play with english teams!!

how do i fix it?!

Archived