D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

Forbsie

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dagunnerfan - Download onepiece again and then open it with Winrar and just click the skin name you want and just drag it to the skin folder and then wait until winrar completely move them over.

I think what you did was doubled clicked the onpiece dfc and dragged all those folders into skin folder hence why its not working. IF you're still stuck then I'll do a screenshot for you.

His problem is he has not renamed the created folder he made onpiece_df and instead has named it onepiece.

Wrong. the skin folder was already there so people can put the downloaded skin there. He tried to drag all those Onepiece_DF's folder to skin folder than dragging onepiece_DF's folder to skin folder.

er there are 2 Raheem Sterling in liverpool :p

and when i used the editor to remove it and search under players for raheem, i found out there are 5 other raheem sterling... what's up with this? lol

i had to remove them all except the one in liverpool...

What is the present situation with Joe Cole at Chelsea. It seems as though he is going to leave on a 'Free', I have tried to have his contract expire at the beginning of the season but with no such luck. Any ideas how to do this? Also in the new update have you touched the finances for Blackpool such as Bank balance, transfer allowance, kit, stadium sponsor etc? Also on a side note have you adjusted the bank balances of Sunderland, Birmingham, West Ham, Wolves?

and when i used the editor to remove it and search under players for raheem, i found out there are 5 other raheem sterling... what's up with this? lol

i seen this my self it only seems to happen in game in editor the only 1 raheem sterling i will look in to tho

found out the problem it was both me forbsie created sterling in own db i have deleted him on mine now looked on game there only 1 sterling showing on screen

CL winner: Inter

CL 2nd: Bayern

EL winner: Atletico

EL 2nd: Fulham

Shota Arveladze: manager Kayserispor (was assistent AZ Alkmaar)

Glen de Boeck: manager GBA

Arnold Kruiswijk: Anderlecht -> Heerenveen

Franck Ribery: contract renewal, now ending 2015

History changes:

If possible make this record: treble winner (League, Cup and CL). Inter is the 6th team that managed this after Celtic, Ajax, PSV, Man Utd and Barça. (2 Dutch teams :))

Another record: Mourinho is the 3rd manager to win the CL with 2 different teams, after Ernst Happel (Feyenoord and HSV) and Ottmar Hitzfeld (Dortmund and Bayern)

Is it possible to show / create a list of how many times a team won the CL? (Other then showing each year which winner / runner up)?

In that case:

Real 9,

Milan 7,

Liverpool 5,

Ajax and Bayern 4,

Barça, Inter, Man Utd 3,

Benfica, Juve, Forest, Porto 2,

Villa, Dortmund, Celtic, Feyenoord, HSV, OM, PSV, Red Star and Steaua 1

Basically you open the editor and make a change (i.e. Messi to blackpool). You then click file and click Merge editor data and then do what u want

but when i load the editor the only choises i get it defalt and the two offical updates

cheers

Add favorite people Mourinho - Van Gaal and vice versa.

Add favorite people Van Persie - Van der Vaart - Sneijder - Robben (all have the other 3 as favorite players)

Marcel Brands is will be director of football at PSV as of next season (now at AZ)

Remove or change Clarence Seedorfs international retirement. With every new national manager he says he is available again, and is unavailable again after being not selected (enough). It is ok if he is unavailable under Van Marwijk, as Van Marwijk didn't select him for the WC. If Van Marwijk is leaving, he could be available again.

Add favorite people Mourinho - Van Gaal and vice versa.

Add favorite people Van Persie - Van der Vaart - Sneijder - Robben (all have the other 3 as favorite players)

Marcel Brands is will be director of football at PSV as of next season (now at AZ)

Remove or change Clarence Seedorfs international retirement. With every new national manager he says he is available again, and is unavailable again after being not selected (enough). It is ok if he is unavailable under Van Marwijk, as Van Marwijk didn't select him for the WC. If Van Marwijk is leaving, he could be available again.

done them allso addid some new youngsters in update eg.robinson at liverpool

new link 8.30pm

Great work again!

I am working on a file to retain the national players.

A lot of players (especially North Korean) are not in the db.

When I am finished I will post all missing players here.

Archived