FM 10: Tom Cairney

I'm a big fan of this young lad in real life, and when I started my new Hull game I wanted to try and develop him the best I could. He starts of fairly poor, but I've given him a few games and loaned him out too, and he's coming along pretty well.

At the start:

tccc.jpg

This is what I've managed to get him up to in 1 1/2 seasons:

Untitled.jpg

He always outplays his stats for me and is always reliable.

Too bad you didn't raise his determination higher at the start of the game, he looks very decent, lacks the pace but his teamwork and creativity somewhat make up for that loss...

Would be a star in the Championship and probably in contention for a first team place in my Rangers squad (although he would be behind Beasley who's a beast in this game). Try to get a decent tutor to make that determination grow!

• 2 weeks later...

I made Bullard tutor him first season. His determination raised from 7 to 14 and important stats like passing, speed etc has increased a lot. Already got his first match for the national team in the first season. Now he is 21 and one of the best performing players in Premier League. Excellent player.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks very nice in that screenie AF7 especially with that skin. Looks like on FM11 he'll be too good to be loaned out to us (us as in League 2 clubs) where he was magic on this version.

Archived