[Release] All Stars Database

Basically is a DB with the best players in the history of football,i have started working on this DB when the Deus84 project seems to have problems, so i have decided to do something by myself.

These are the teams in the DB:

ITALY

All teams from serie A and Serie B are almost made from scratch.

ENGLAND

Premier League: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Chelsea, Derby, Everton, Ipswich, Leeds, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Nottm Forest, QPR, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham, West Brom, West Ham and Wolves

Championship: Luton, Norwich, Southampton, Wimbledon, Charlton, Preston, Coventry, Watford, Huddersfield, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, Blackpool, Leicester, Sheff. Wed, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Bolton and Burnley

GERMANY

Bayern, Gladbach, Amburgo, Dortmund, Werder, Schalke, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Cologne, Kaiserslautern, Frankfurt, Hertha, Dusseldorf and Karlsruhe

FRANCE

Lyon, Marseille, Paris SG, Bordeaux, Saint Etienne, Monaco, Nantes, Reims, Strasbourg, Auxerre, Lens, Nice, Sochaux and Bastia

SPAIN

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atl. Madrid, Ath. Bilbao, Sevilla, Valencia, Deportivo, Real Sociedad, Betis, Zaragoza, Espanyol, Alaves and Celta.

HOLLAND

Ajax (from 90'), PSV, Feyenoord, AZ (Some players), Twente (some players)

SCOTLAND

Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd.

PORTUGAL

Benfica, Porto, Sporting

BELGIUM

Anderlecht

SERBIA

Red Star

Partizan

ROMANIA

Steaua

ARGENTINA

River

Boca

Independiente

Racing Club

Velez

Huracan

GREECE

Olympiakos

Panathinaikos

CROATIA

Dinamo

Hajduk

URUGUAY

Nacional

Penarol

BRAZIL

Santos

Flamengo

Vasco

Botafogo

.....plus all the greats from Hungary,Poland,Brazil,Argentina etc. etc.

.....plus all the players from the "modern" DB are still in the game as Youths or in different teams.

Maybe it's not the best database around, but i have put a lot of work in it and i decided to release it anyway......

LINKS: http://www.filefront.com/16314787/AllStarsDB.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/383580831/AllStarsDB.rar.html

1.1 UPDATE: http://www.filefront.com/16379575/AllStarsDB%201.1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/384304207/AllStarsDB_1.1.rar.html

1.2 UPDATE: http://www.filefront.com/16536699/AllStarsDatabase%201.2.rar

1.3 UPDATE: http://www.filefront.com/16678981/AllStarsDatabase%201.3.rar

SUPERLEAGUE MOD: http://www.filefront.com/16959999/All%20Stars%20DataBase%20by%20Chiellini%20SUPERLEAGUE%20MOD%201.1.rar

Inside zip file there are all the instructions to load the database properly....Comments,suggestions,critics are welcomed.

The All Stars Database is fully compatible with the latest patch and with any other update (for example Super Bladesman's)

P.S I want to apologize for my really poor english,but it's only my first post on a foreign language forum....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chiellini,

Thanks for making and uploading this. At the moment I am playing with the Deus-update, but I will look at yours too.

Your English is good enough, to let people understand what you mean, by the way. :thup:

Chielline, I have some questions about your database:

I have loaded your database and I saw that some players have extreme high or extreme low transfer values. For example Peter Smeichel is valued around € 500.000 and Nigel de Jong is valued around € 15.000.000. Also young players like Van der Vaart or Sneijder (both Ajax youth) are valued around € 15.000.000, where Clarence Seedorf for example has a value around € 7.000.000. This feels a bit unbalanced. Also some young players do have very high stats allready. Could you give some more information on why this is the case? Did I perhaps made a mistake while loading your file, or is there another reason for this?

Of course I would also like to say that I appreciate the enormous amount of work you must have put in to this. :thup: So please consider my remarks as questions only and not as critisism.

Chielline, I have some questions about your database:

I have loaded your database and I saw that some players have extreme high or extreme low transfer values. For example Peter Smeichel is valued around € 500.000 and Nigel de Jong is valued around € 15.000.000. Also young players like Van der Vaart or Sneijder (both Ajax youth) are valued around € 15.000.000, where Clarence Seedorf for example has a value around € 7.000.000. This feels a bit unbalanced. Also some young players do have very high stats allready. Could you give some more information on why this is the case? Did I perhaps made a mistake while loading your file, or is there another reason for this?

Of course I would also like to say that I appreciate the enormous amount of work you must have put in to this. :thup: So please consider my remarks as questions only and not as critisism.

Yes,i have noticed it too,some "rejuvenated" players have incredible high transfer values, despite their reputations are set very low. And for Schmeichel i really don't know what to say because his rep. is 180/180/180 and i can't figure why is valued so low.

EDIT: Even lowering the rep. to 1/1/1 doesn't solve the problem. The transfer value remain exactly the same. Even more strange than that is the fact that only the youths from England and Holland seem to have crazy transfer values. IMHO it's a bug of the game.

Where is he playing ? Manchester United ? BTW good work, i will download and take a look at it later :) Last but not least: where are you from ?

Schmeichel plays with United,so his valutation it's not related to the low rep. of his club. Maybe i have just to delete the "old" Schmeichel and make a new one and see if it works.

P.S. I'm from Italy too.

Ah ok lo immaginavo...era per essere sicuro :asd: Tra poco scarico il database e ti faccio sapere cosa ne penso...al limite si potrebbe collaborare insieme per un eventuale database legends 2011...che ne pensi ? Mi sono rotto un po' le scatole di fare tutto da solo :asd:

Ah ok lo immaginavo...era per essere sicuro :asd: Tra poco scarico il database e ti faccio sapere cosa ne penso...al limite si potrebbe collaborare insieme per un eventuale database legends 2011...che ne pensi ? Mi sono rotto un po' le scatole di fare tutto da solo :asd:

Con piacere,in effetti è un lavoro veramente troppo grosso da fare da soli.....

Judging from the number of downloads,there isn't a lot of interest in my db..... :( but i don't care because everything I did, I did it mainly for myself

By the way i have worked a little bit to improve my DB (and solve some little issues) and an update is now ready.

Here's the main changes:

- Fixed some strange transfer values (for example Schmeichel),the errors were created by the low transfer fees in the player history

- New legends team made: Lens, Norwich, Sunderland, West Ham, Stoke, Derby (improved), Blackburn, West Brom (improved),Boca,Independiente,Bastia and Southampton

- Added at least 300 new players (i'm not counting them :) )

- All the premier League teams are now exclusively composed by "legendary" players

LINKS:

http://www.filefront.com/16379575/AllStarsDB%201.1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/384304207/AllStarsDB_1.1.rar.html

Scusami per ritardo ma non ho avuto molto tempo ultimamente. Puoi darmi un tuo contatto e-mail (anche in privato) dove poterti mandare osservazioni sul tuo lavoro ?

Sorry but i didn't have much time lately. Could you please give me your e-mail address so that I can send you some comments about your work ?

Scusami per ritardo ma non ho avuto molto tempo ultimamente. Puoi darmi un tuo contatto e-mail (anche in privato) dove poterti mandare osservazioni sul tuo lavoro ?

Sorry but i didn't have much time lately. Could you please give me your e-mail address so that I can send you some comments about your work ?

Ti ho mandato un messaggio.

i have sent you a PM.

I am interested and I am playing. :thup:

A few comments:

I like it that there are so many teams with legends.

I also like it that there are legends from different era's in the teams.

That however is also making it more difficult to relate to a team.

Perhaps you could divide legends from different era's that are playing for the same team, so that they are playing in 1st team, reservers and youth team.

An example:

When you have all stars from 3 different era's at one club, for example Ajax, you could make it so that the players from the Cruijff generation (70's) all have their real ages at that time. (They are mostly then aged between 20 and 30, with a few exceptions ofcourse that are older or younger.) These are then playing in the first squad.

The players from the 2nd generation (for example 90's) could then be made 5 or 6 years younger then they were at that time. As these players are then aged between 17 and 22 or something like that, they would probably play in the reservers team and are the first young players that come through to the 1st-team. Older players such as Rijkaard and Blind will then be the first players that are promoted to the first team, and younger players like Kluivert and Seedorf will follow a few years later (or sooner when they are very talented).

The last generation, for example the players of the 2000's generation like Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic and Van der Wiel could then be again 5 years younger. (10 years in total) These guys are then aged around 14. This will be your youth squad.

Players that do not fit in any generation can just be made the age that they were world class.

Ofcourse you don't make all players 14, 20 and 25, but real age, real age -5 years and real age -10 years or something like that.

It would look like this then:

1st team - oldest generation - all players aged at that time

B team - 2nd generation - all players aged at that time -5 years

youth - last generation - all players aged at that time -10 years

other legends - age at that time

I think this will make it a bit more easy to relate to a particular squad.

I hope my ideas and suggestions make sense.

I am interested and I am playing. :thup:

A few comments:

I like it that there are so many teams with legends.

I also like it that there are legends from different era's in the teams.

That however is also making it more difficult to relate to a team.

Perhaps you could divide legends from different era's that are playing for the same team, so that they are playing in 1st team, reservers and youth team.

An example:

When you have all stars from 3 different era's at one club, for example Ajax, you could make it so that the players from the Cruijff generation (70's) all have their real ages at that time. (They are mostly then aged between 20 and 30, with a few exceptions ofcourse that are older or younger.) These are then playing in the first squad.

The players from the 2nd generation (for example 90's) could then be made 5 or 6 years younger then they were at that time. As these players are then aged between 17 and 22 or something like that, they would probably play in the reservers team and are the first young players that come through to the 1st-team. Older players such as Rijkaard and Blind will then be the first players that are promoted to the first team, and younger players like Kluivert and Seedorf will follow a few years later (or sooner when they are very talented).

The last generation, for example the players of the 2000's generation like Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic and Van der Wiel could then be again 5 years younger. (10 years in total) These guys are then aged around 14. This will be your youth squad.

Players that do not fit in any generation can just be made the age that they were world class.

Ofcourse you don't make all players 14, 20 and 25, but real age, real age -5 years and real age -10 years or something like that.

It would look like this then:

1st team - oldest generation - all players aged at that time

B team - 2nd generation - all players aged at that time -5 years

youth - last generation - all players aged at that time -10 years

other legends - age at that time

I think this will make it a bit more easy to relate to a particular squad.

I hope my ideas and suggestions make sense.

Your ideas totally make sense,so i will try to explain better which criteria i have used to create my DB.

There's a reason why my database is called All Stars.

All the team are made by a selection of the best players of a determined period of time.

For example Milan is from Sacchi's and Capello's period,Liverpool (Paysley-Shankly),Man Utd (Ferguson era),Juventus (Trapattoni) and so on...... plus i have put all the other famous players of these teams as youths.

This way of doing teams can bring a little bit of confusion,but IMHO there's a big advantage too.

All the teams have a lot of players (at least 2 players for every position) and you are not forced to play some unknown guy in your team if you have some injuries.....

Regarding the Ajax issue:

I have decided to make the Ajax team of the 90's because i was bored of playing the 70's one but there is a problem, most of the players of the 90's are still very young (Kluivert,Seedorf,Davids,Kanu are in their early twenties),so there isn't a lot of age difference between them and the youth players.

Obviously i can't make the players of the 70's 17 years old and the players of 2000's 12 years old so all players have the same age.

P.S. I'm glad that you enjoyed playing my database.

Thanks for explaining. :) I feel I understand better now how your teams are made.

Have you also altered the teams and competitions or only the players and staff?

Because if it is possible to combine your update with other updates, I would like to do so for a career game.

(Like for example combining your All Stars database with Furyg's Africa database or OLT's Jamaica.)

I don't think this is getting enough acclaim so I just want to point out how brilliant this database is. I was so excited when I loaded up west brom.

You are right!

There are a lot of great updates made for FM10, and this is one of them! :D

A big plus: You can combine this update with other updates. I am using this together with SB's English league update for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update...... http://www.filefront.com/16536699/AllStarsDatabase%201.2.rar

These are the new teams in the update:

Italy

MESSINA

VENEZIA

Scotland

DUNDEE UTD.

ABERDEEN

Germany

KAISERSLAUTERN

SCHALKE

COLOGNE

FRANKFURT

HERTHA

DUSSELDORF

Portugal

SPORTING

France

NICE

SOCHAUX

Spain

BETIS

ZARAGOZA

ESPANYOL

CELTA

ALAVES

England

CHARLTON

PRESTON

COVENTRY

WATFORD

HUDDERSFIELD

MIDDLESBROUGH

BIRMINGHAM

BLACKPOOL

LEICESTER

SHEFF WED

Yes,i have noticed it too,some "rejuvenated" players have incredible high transfer values, despite their reputations are set very low. And for Schmeichel i really don't know what to say because his rep. is 180/180/180 and i can't figure why is valued so low.

EDIT: Even lowering the rep. to 1/1/1 doesn't solve the problem. The transfer value remain exactly the same. Even more strange than that is the fact that only the youths from England and Holland seem to have crazy transfer values. IMHO it's a bug of the game.

As far as I know, the reason the player's have these transfer values is because, they are given the transfer values of their last move. For example de Jong moved to Man City for 15m and that is set in the game as his current value. To change this you need to update the player's career history.

I really like this update, ive looked through it and it is very good, there is one little problem though, why arent the International Caps set for what they should be for the player at the age he is in the game? I noticed Deus has caps on his one but i get a problem using his with patch 10.3 so i want to use this one as there is no problem with patch 10.3, so is there anychance you could edit all players International caps to make it even more real please

I really like this update, ive looked through it and it is very good, there is one little problem though, why arent the International Caps set for what they should be for the player at the age he is in the game? I noticed Deus has caps on his one but i get a problem using his with patch 10.3 so i want to use this one as there is no problem with patch 10.3, so is there anychance you could edit all players International caps to make it even more real please

When i started doing my db,i had planned to do something like that.

Unfortunately i haven't found a 100% reliable source of informations ,so i preferred to create all the players with 0 caps and goals rather then put

some random numbers just to make people think that my db is more accurate and realistic......

When i started doing my db,i had planned to do something like that.

Unfortunately i haven't found a 100% reliable source of informations ,so i preferred to create all the players with 0 caps and goals rather then put

some random numbers just to make people think that my db is more accurate and realistic......

Well you could use this site to get a players international caps for a certain age http://www.rsssf.com/misc.html#intapp and when on this site just click on this part http://www.rsssf.com/intlp-countrywise.html there youll see caps and goals for every player in every country, so let say you click on England then click on David Beckham you will see when he got his first cap etc and his last same as goals it has everyone possible for every country so why not use this and make an update 3 with international caps and goals included now that would be awesome

Well you could use this site to get a players international caps for a certain age http://www.rsssf.com/misc.html#intapp and when on this site just click on this part http://www.rsssf.com/intlp-countrywise.html there youll see caps and goals for every player in every country, so let say you click on England then click on David Beckham you will see when he got his first cap etc and his last same as goals it has everyone possible for every country so why not use this and make an update 3 with international caps and goals included now that would be awesome

Thank you for the links,it's exactly what i whas looking for.

Now let's see what i can do about it in the next update..... ;-)

Go for it Chiellini as your update is amazing so far, maybe sort some club histories if you can too as alot are missing along with players competition wins etc then it would be the ultimate

Is there anyway of merging this with one of the world leagues already created.

It would be some challenge.....

P.s: Been able to merge this database with the el ricardo world league, gona give it a try to see how it goes

Chielini how are you this evening, was just wondering how your getting on updating players International Caps etc for the next update

Chielini how are you this evening, was just wondering how your getting on updating players International Caps etc for the next update

I'm doing it......at the moment i have updated about 500 players.

It's a huge work (and really boring) and there are some problems too because only few players have a detailed resume of their international apppearances (it's impossible, for example, to have infos on welsh,scottish and irish players)

P.S. I'm also working on a special version of my next update. A SUPERLEAGUE version with all my 140 all star team.

I'm doing it......at the moment i have updated about 500 players.

It's a huge work (and really boring) and there are some problems too because only few players have a detailed resume of their international apppearances (it's impossible, for example, to have infos on welsh,scottish and irish players)

P.S. I'm also working on a special version of my next update. A SUPERLEAGUE version with all my 140 all star team.

Can you release what you have done now so i can go over it and see how your going, also id like to use it please

Now this database is becoming more real every time you add parts also ive noticed youve also added most players International caps which definatly makes the game better, all that needs to be done now is edit the players histories so we can see what medals they have won in there careers as ive noticed there is no career history for lets say Romario and he won plenty throughout his career...... also another example i can make is Ryan Giggs is only 22 in the game which makes him 22 when he joined Man Utd but if you click on his Achievements, well they are from the year 1992, you should edit them so they start at 2002 the year he started his career now this would make the database complete, i know this would take time sorting all players so if you like maybe you should get some people to help you for example i could edit all players in the English Premiership etc, and you could do all players in Italian Seria A and maybe get a few others to help and when done you could release it as update 1.4

It doesn't have San Lorenzo right? It's the biggest team missing in Argentina.

If you want, I can make a squad and pass it to you. I would create it myself if I had the time

Archived