FM08 - F.C Barcelona - Home Of The Spanish Giants

jonahno6

Has anyone has ANY success with Gudjohnsen? I am half way through the first season and with Henry and Ronaldinho out for 4 months, Deco and Etoo injured am struggling with strikers. EG has played 8 times with 8 subs appearances, has 0 goals, 1 assist and a shots on target % of 24% I have resorted to playing Bojan but he didnt get a shot on target at all for 4 games and lost confidence. Etoo is just back and is starting to score but it is so frustrating dominating games and not scoring.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ffs was unbeaten in 16 games then had d.kiev in cl had already qualified so played crap team as i had r.madrid next up kiev beat me 2-1 so i had won my last 12 lge games on the trot played r.madrid away got beat 5-2 WTF anyone got any suggestions for when ure away ? some games i forget to untick playmaker and my team rules

Guest scottcity

just started a new season wiv barca and loving it the youth they hav is amazin lago is awsome this is my team

----Valdes----

--Zambrotta--Puyol--Marquez--Abidal--

----Toure--Xavi----

----Messi--Ronni--Gio----

----Bojan/Henry----

45 mins each works best for me also Eto'o usd for cup n injury replacment eidur cnt get a luk in atm neither can deco dont need to buy as team playin well at end ov season shippin out zambrotta tho trying to get the worlds mst promicing defender richards in and mayb adebayor as he is awsome

just finished my 3rd season with barca...did a treble!!!!!

remained unbeaten throughout the season.(well almost as aftr 35 lg games i had amassed 101 pnts and thn gav my youngsters a go with games against the bottom three..thts whr i lost a game in d league) 52 match unbeaten run

henry scoring 47 gls,eto 36 and innumerable assists,bojan 42 gls, zarate 23, and saivet 35..

but im not able to keep enough clean sheets though i concedded only 31 gls(2nd best in the lg with athletico givin only a mere 21 gls)

Well I have done okay. Won the league both seasons, lost in spanish cup semis both years but with youth side. The problem has been the CL - I have lost the final both years.

My side for the beginning of the third season:

GK Valdes, Ustari, Doni

DL Abidal

DR Daniel Alves, Zambrotta

DC Puyol, Milito, Aidol, Marquez

MC Iniesta, Xavi, Deco, Javi Maritnez, Zapater, Nasri, Troure

AML Ronaldinho, DosSantos, Iago

AMR Messi, Silva, Asulin

SC Eto'o, Henry, Bojan

I play the default 4-3-3 but tweaked it so that the central of the 3 central midfielders is a bit more defensive. If the game is not going too well I move a MC forward to AMC and make the remaining two cm more defensive.

I still have Gudjohnson who has proved useful particulalry in the cup with the youth players but I think he will leave if an offer comes in.

The purchases:

end of season 1

Zapater - 6m

no done too badly but due to other signings slipped down the pecking order

Javi Martinez - 22m

paid a lot of money but has given some solid performances

Silva - 32m

lots of money again and playing second fiddle to ronnie and leo but when comes in makes a difference

Daniel Alves - 25m

lots of money but definitely worth it - was cup tied for the CL and I think I would have won the final with him in the team

Aidol - 13m

a snip at that price - solid defender

end of second season

Doni - Free

Arrived as back up - signed before I bought Ustari but still will be useful

Nasri - Free

hopefully brilliant signing - already a lot of cm but I think he will replace the aging Deco

Ustari - 3.5m

he signed a new contract with the release clause - going to be no 1 I think

Not finished with the summer recruitment yet and I am looking for a DL

I am promoting Iago and Asulin this year as they have done well. Bojan was brilliant in the cup 10 in 8 games and will be the perfect replacement for Henry.

I just started new game with Barca. As I decided to start playing 4-3-3 with wingers arrows to forward and Henry up front. I sold Eto'o for 22 million and I got 30 mil to spend. Now I'm looking for a good back-up for Henry as Bojan is still too young. Also I need backup for wingers Messi and Ronaldinho. SO please recommend who should I buy for 30 mil?

Originally posted by Rydo L:

How do people manage to get Fabregas and C.Ronaldo for like 50 and 60 million?

They want over £100m when i try to sign themicon_frown.gif

same here tryed to get fabregas but they wanted 174m i had to pay 60m to get torres for my barca team

Originally posted by Mysterio619:

I just started new game with Barca. As I decided to start playing 4-3-3 with wingers arrows to forward and Henry up front. I sold Eto'o for 22 million and I got 30 mil to spend. Now I'm looking for a good back-up for Henry as Bojan is still too young. Also I need backup for wingers Messi and Ronaldinho. SO please recommend who should I buy for 30 mil?

get gouffran from caen and dos santos can play for ronaldinho

ive also trained iniesta to play on the right side so messi can play left if needed

Originally posted by Mysterio619:

Try Aaritalo for AMR to cover Messi, and as already said Dos Santos cover for Ronny. Dos Santos is quality on the left wing!

Damn!!! Because of this new patches they keep releasing I have to always start all over...Read about new patch next week, which means new start game with Barca. I kind of enjoy my current one very much.I had to start a new one after the Beta patch...

I'm in Sept. 08 (early 2nd season) and doing very well with my own 4-3-3 tactic. I had some good transfer acticities and plenty of cash for some more if needed. BTW, my money is in US dollars icon_wink.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

In the first season I bought only Piatti (2.5m) and Cabral on free in January. My line-up was the usual suspects icon_smile.gif I've used the Editor to adjust the positional abilities of some of the players to reflect reality better!So I started with:

Abidal=DLC

Iniesta=AMRLC (DM acomplished)

Dos Santos=AMRLC

Messi=AMRLC,FC

Bojan=AMR,FC (AML competent)

Gudjonsen= MC acomplished

I won La Liga with 98pts.,20 better than Real M and I won CL beating Chelsea 2-1 (Eto'o; Messi) after going 0-1 down. In the summer I sold Millito (50m) and Marquez (25m) to Milan. But I got Albiol (28.5m), and Zapater (13m) to replaced them. I let Thuram,Edmilson and Silvinho go on free and replaced them with Pablo, De Silvestri and Pander also for free! I also bought Dani Alves for 31.5m as he was unhappy at Sevilla and requested a transfer. I had to fight all the other major clubs for him! After all this sweet deals the board gave me 274m to spend icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif So my team now looks like this:

GK-Valdes/Jorquera

DR-Dani Alves/De Silvestri

DL-Abidal/Zambrotta

DC-Puyol/Cabral

DC-Albiol/Pablo

DM-Iniesta/Zapater

MC-Xavi/Toure

MC-Deco/Piatti

AMR-Messi/Bojan

AML-Ronaldinho/Dos Santos

FC-Eto'o/Henry

On my shortlist are:

Sergio Ramos, Lahm, Baragan, Fabregas, Javi Martinez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Silva, Navas, Torres, Villa.

The market is closed right now but do I need anyone in Jan.? Silva, Navas and Ronaldo are playing really well for their teams. So is Fabregas. I'm really happy with Gio and Bojan, but disappointed with Henry

I haven't played a game with Barça yet, but will definitely try one when the full patch is out.

I'd love to see Bojan emerge in my first team though, because in my current game he's developped into a worldclass player. He got his first Spain cap at the 2010 world cup and eventually became joint top-scorer with Torres, won the World Cup best player award and helped Spain to a World cup victory... He's scoring loads for Barcelona too.

This was all under AI management, so I really want to see what I can do with him myself.

Originally posted by yonko:

Damn!!! Because of this new patches they keep releasing I have to always start all over...Read about new patch next week

when they release the patches where do u get them from ive got the 1st patch but that was by chance

Originally posted by lfc7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yonko:

Damn!!! Because of this new patches they keep releasing I have to always start all over...Read about new patch next week

when they release the patches where do u get them from ive got the 1st patch but that was by chance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try the General forum. There is a sticky right now informing everyone about the upcomming patch next week. They say they are going to test it over the weekend and if it's problem-free it will be released as soon as Monday.

Originally posted by RubenJ:

I haven't played a game with Barça yet, but will definitely try one when the full patch is out.

I'd love to see Bojan emerge in my first team though, because in my current game he's developped into a worldclass player. He got his first Spain cap at the 2010 world cup and eventually became joint top-scorer with Torres, won the World Cup best player award and helped Spain to a World cup victory... He's scoring loads for Barcelona too.

This was all under AI management, so I really want to see what I can do with him myself.

Bojan is a monster! He is my secret weapon right now. In the second season I use him more than Henry to give Eto'o a break now and again. I will probably sell Henry in January, because Bojan and Gio are really impressive. I have the cash to by anyone but I'm not sure I need the likes of Silva, Navas and Ronaldo. However, I really want to biuld a Dream Team, so.... icon_biggrin.gif

I have a big dilemma though...C.Ronaldo is my second favorite player IRL (Messi is #1 icon_biggrin.gif) but I want the spanish stars (Navas, Silva) in Barca. That's why my main transfer targets are Ramos, Fabregas, Navas, Silva, Torres and Villa.

I'm in my 4th season now.

I bought some bigger names, and I have no idea

what I was thinking about letting Bojan go.

I dropped the ball there.

But this is my current squad:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2459/lineupyi6.jpg

About the players I bought:

I first bought Joe Cole, because I felt i didn't have good penetration down the wings. Only having Zambrotta.

Immediatly I started creating more chances.

After that I bought Ribéry, to have an extra wing, if let's say, someone got injured or suspended.

I sold Iniesta and Bojan (stupid me) but I got Berbatov. He's playing not too bad, scoring sometimes crucial goals, and he can sub for Henry, who doesn't always play on top of his game.

As for my defence, I bought Micah Richards. Before I bought him, I was playing really attacking football. But I was giving away to many chances. I felt like getting a really stong defensive line. Micah is doing a great job. (btw, Abidal is playing tremendously well)

My midfield is for me the toughest choice. I got too many big names there: Xavi, Touré, Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco...But i'm keeping them all happy and giving each and every one of them enough playminutes. I sometimes switch to 3 defenders and get an extra (attacking) midfielder in.

That's my Barça for now...icon_smile.gif

I notived a lot of people have sold Eto'o for € 30-40 millions... How do you guys do that??? I've desperately tried to sell him just to try out something new up there (would like to see what a big, strong, header Zigic-type could do). No one's interested, and I've even offered him to clubs for as low as 24 mill. Also tried offering for 0 with 24 months clause of >24... Nothing! Not even when I offered him for 0!!! Also tried direct swap with Zigic, Drogba, Trezeguet, Klose, you name it! Nobody wants him. Just for the hell of it, I tried to do the same with Henry... Same result! So what is this? Is there a plague among Barca strikers that other managers faer will spread to their own teams?

Weird... Oh and of course, both Henry and Eto'o have performed WELL...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfc7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yonko:

when they release the patches where do u get them from ive got the 1st patch but that was by chance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try the General forum. There is a sticky right now informing everyone about the upcomming patch next week. They say they are going to test it over the weekend and if it's problem-free it will be released as soon as Monday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for replying yonko

Ok, I could't resist....I bought C.Ronaldo in Jan.09! icon_biggrin.gif I'm also trying to get Pique on free. Really pushing to get Fabregas this transfer window.

My team is performing really well so far. Top of La Liga after 18 games with 17 wins and 1 draw vs. Atletico away in the opening game of the season. I'm really dominating possession with my improved tactic icon_biggrin.gif I've allowed only 3 goals in the League!!! I spanked Valencia and Sevilla 5-0 each....dominated Real at the Barnebeu (60% possession + 89% pass success) but won only 1-0....damn Casillas icon_mad.gif

My usual line-up is:

GK-Valdes

DR-Dani Alves

DL-Abidal

DC-Puyol

DC-Albiol

DM-Zapater

MC-Xavi

MC-Iniesta

AMR-Messi

AML-Ronni

FC-Eto'o

subs: Jorquera, Pablo, Zambrotta, Toure, Deco, Dos Santos, Bojan. The others rotate in and out for Copa del Rey matches

Now I have a real problem who to drop to play Ronaldo... icon_biggrin.gif My front three is playing amazing, but Cristiano just scored in his debut in a Copa del Rey game.

Yonko,

Same formation as me. Think we've discussed it before... You using beta patch 2 I presume.

What are you settings for the front three? Especially the wingers. Even though I'm winning, I'm having trouble involving the front three enough. My CM's (Deco especially, Xavi, Iniesta, Touré) are having a blast, and scoring away while the three upfront are getting more 7's than 8's...

Do you make actually cross from byline even though Eto'o/Henry can't head? Are they on att. mentality, or low to come deep and get ball.?

Also I'm really enjoying the overall play at the moment. Tried an absurd team setting of absolute slowest tempo, and passing of 3-4. Now it really, really looks like what I see on tele, when things are working mind you ;-)

by the way does anyone have opinions about selling deco in second season? He is getting red cards for his stupid tackles...in fm07 it was messi with his 2 foot strikes...I am thinking of buying anderson to replace him...hes available at 13.5m according to scout..

O.K, just started a new game with Barca, end of Transfer window:

Players In:

Barzagli - £11.5m

Aaritalo - £50k

Pirlo - £17.5m

Total - £29m

Players Out:

Millito - £12.75m

Ezquero - £3m

Total - £15.75m

Overall i'm happy with the transfers made, only one i'm dissapointed about is Millito as i think i could have got more for him.

Squad:

GK Valdes/Jorquera

DR Zambrotta/Oleguer

DC Puyol/Thuram

DC Barzagli/Marquez

DL Abidal/Sylvinho

DMC Pirlo/Marquez

MC Xavi/Toure

MC Deco/Iniesta

AMR Messi/Aaritalo

AML Ronaldinho/Dos Santos

FC Henry/Eto'o/Gudjohnsen

Update soon!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bisk:

Yonko, how much did you pay him?

I paid 105m + 20m after 30 games. That's in US dollars! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, cuz in my game, those crazy people are asking €204,000,000...!

Originally posted by rune_star:

Yonko,

Same formation as me. Think we've discussed it before... You using beta patch 2 I presume.

What are you settings for the front three? Especially the wingers. Even though I'm winning, I'm having trouble involving the front three enough. My CM's (Deco especially, Xavi, Iniesta, Touré) are having a blast, and scoring away while the three upfront are getting more 7's than 8's...

Do you make actually cross from byline even though Eto'o/Henry can't head? Are they on att. mentality, or low to come deep and get ball.?

Also I'm really enjoying the overall play at the moment. Tried an absurd team setting of absolute slowest tempo, and passing of 3-4. Now it really, really looks like what I see on tele, when things are working mind you ;-)

I'm scoring from eveywhere icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif.I have very well balanced tactic. The wingers run at the opp. defense all game long and they do cross from byline. To be honest, that's how you should set them up when your FC is not good in the air. Because Eto'o, Henry and Bojan have very good pace, off the ball and finishing they beat the defenders to the ball in front of the goal when the wingers break behind the fullbacks and serve the ball across the goal line. Sometimes they lay it off to incoming MC to power it in the corner. Deco loves that icon_biggrin.gif

My instructions are:

AMR/L:

Mentality=highest normal

CF= lowest much

Passing= Mixed @ 8

CD= 15

FWR, TTB, Cross= mixed

LS= Rarely

RWB= Often

Cross from byline

Free Role for both

They also swap positions

FC:

Mentality= Normal @ 11-12

CF= Normal 10

Passing= mixed @ 7

CD= 20

FWR, TTB = mixed

LS, Cross Ball= rarely

RWB= Often

I haven't had a top goalsscorer in the League because I rotated a lot. So everyone scored a fair amount and did the job. I'm starting the third season now and Bojan looks like top class. Ronaldo is killing them - he just scored hat-trick against Atletico in the European Super Cup!

Anyway this is not the forum for tactics....

Originally posted by bisk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bisk:

Yonko, how much did you pay him?

I paid 105m + 20m after 30 games. That's in US dollars! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, cuz in my game, those crazy people are asking €204,000,000...! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I was lucky that Inter hired Ferguson as their coach and Man U replaced him with Aguirre who played 5-3-2 most of the time. Plus I had Ronaldo in my shorlist from the start. First I offerred 80m but wanted 140m and the I made new offer of 105m + 20m after 30 games and they accepted!

I know I'm bugging with multy posts but just to update more on my progress.

I won the trebble in my second season! Won La Liga with 22 points advantage over Atletico Madrid. Real were third! Beat Getaffe in the Copa Del Rey final 3-0. And beat Man U 1-0 in the CL final.

Finished the League with 106 points 98 goals scored and only 10 allowed! In the Copa del Rey semifinal I eliminated Real with 3-0 (at Madrid!!!) and 2-2 at home. In the semies of the CL I met with Chelsea again. First game was at the Nou Camp finished 1-1 - Drogba opened in the 10th minute, but Deco equalized in the 70th with a shot from 30 yards on Cech! In the second game I destroyed them 3-0 - Eto'o (29th after trough ball from Messi), Messi (55th after give-n-go with Eto'o) and Iniesta with a blast in the 71st scored the goals. My whole team finished with rating of 8!!!! Ronaldo was not available for the CL ofcourse. But in half a season in the League he ended with av. rating of 7.40.

Messi was god though icon_biggrin.gif! He earned three awards - best young player, best player in La Liga and Champions League. Ronaldinho was second both in La Liga and CL. Ronaldo was third in La Liga!

After the second season ended it was time for some transfers. I got Carrizo, Pique and Sergio Garcia on free. I bought Lahm for 55m. I didn't sell anybody and the Board gave me 229m for transfer budget. And then came the big hit.....Fabregas for 125m + 25% sell on clause!!!! icon_cool.gif Sold finally Gudjohnsen (2m) and Oleguer (4.5m).

My current line-up:

GK-Valdes, Carrizo, Jorquera

DR-Dani Alves, De Silvestri, Zambrotta

DL-Lahm, Abidal, Pander

DC-Puyol, Pablo

DC-Albiol, Pique

DM-Zapater, Valiente (he's really improved)

MC-Fabregas, Toure

MC-Iniesta, Deco

AMR-Messi, Ronaldinho

AML-C.Ronaldo, Dos Santos

FC-Eto'o, Bojan, Henry, Sergio Garcia

I also have Piatti, Crossas, Iago and Jeffen on loans. I added Osaka FC and New England Revoliotions as my commercial feeder clubs.

i need some world class cb

my current team is

GK Akinfeev / Valdes

RB Dani alves / Richards

LB Marcleo / Abidal

CB Puyol /Pique

CB Alboil / Milito

CM Fabregas / Mascherano

CM Iniesta / Xavi

AMR Messi / Jesus Navas

AML Ronaldinho / Dos Santos

AMC Aguero / Vela

S Henry / Etoo /Bojan

Who can i buy to make this better??? money is no object

Ta

Yonko:

Thanks for the info. I'll try and implement it over a few games to see if this is the way forward for my tactic. Don't want to completely revolutionize my tactic as I'm still a winning team. Just need to involve the front three a liiiiiittle bit more ;o)

Anyway, have you tried tempo at lowest possible, and team passing of 3-4? Individually my players have other passing settings, but the overall style is set by team passing and tempo... Looks FB in matches, especially at Camp Nou!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm playing as Barca too, and I thought I'd contribbute a little in here as well icon_smile.gif

I'll make a season report later as I'm not at my own computer right now. Anyway I've bought the following players (fees are by memory):

Daniel Alves - 17 mio

Piqué - 10 mio

Lulinha - 1 mio

Breno - 3 mio

Alex - 1 mio

David Luiz - 10 mio

Banega - 2 mio

Henri Saivet - 500k

Nsue - 500k

I know I've bought quite a few defenders, but Marquez wants a new challenge and he has been unhappy since I rejected a bid from Milan for him so I'll probably have to let him go in the summer window.

Breno will probably be loaned out then, and then I'll have Puyol, Milito, Luiz and Pique for my CB spot.

Daniel Alves was unhappy from day one, but I waited untill the winter window to bid for him, as I could get him cheaper then. Unfortunately other teams bid for him at that point too, so he couldn't decide who to join before the transfer window closed so he'll not join until 2.7.2008.

I still haven't found the perfect tactic for my team.

In the start I played a 4-2-3-1 but later switched to a 4-3-3 which now works great. However, I would like to involve my MCs a bit more. Iniesta, Deco and Xavi are of course all great players but they are only averaging around 7.10 all of them with - if I remember correct - Xavi 3 goals 9 assists in about 30 games, Deco 7 goals and 7 assists in about 30 games and Iniesta 8 goals and 12 assists in 30 games.

How have you set these three up?

Anyway, I've probably made a lot of mistakes as I, as mentioned, am not at home right now icon_smile.gif

Report back later icon_smile.gif

Jesus christ! Real Madrid, Milan and Valencia have all just bid 33 mio for Deco icon_eek.gif

What the hell is going on? He'll be out immidiately icon_biggrin.gif

Also going to sell Marquez for around 16+ mio which I think is a great price, and Toure has been sold for 13 mio.

I went a little nuts and have bought the following:

Anderson - 27 mio

Silva - 52 mio

Javi Martinez - 14.75 mio

Ustari - 7.5 mio

I know 27 mio is alot for Anderson but he must have a high PA on this game as my scouts say he has the potential to be as good as Ronaldinho.

Silva is alot too, but there's noone better outthere.

I really wanted Fabregas, but Arsenal wouldn't let him go for anything, so I settled for Martinez as he's almost as good to be fair.

Originally posted by wallace4:

i need some world class cb

my current team is

GK Akinfeev / Valdes

RB Dani alves / Richards

LB Marcleo / Abidal

CB Puyol /Pique

CB Alboil / Milito

CM Fabregas / Mascherano

CM Iniesta / Xavi

AMR Messi / Jesus Navas

AML Ronaldinho / Dos Santos

AMC Aguero / Vela

S Henry / Etoo /Bojan

Who can i buy to make this better??? money is no object

Ta

You don't need anybody! You should be fine with this squad. And if you are not doing well....then is your tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway...check Ramos...in my game 3rd season he just got new contract with 61m release clause icon_biggrin.gif So I'm gonna buy him at the end of the season to replace the aging Puyol.

Originally posted by rune_star:

Yonko:

Thanks for the info. I'll try and implement it over a few games to see if this is the way forward for my tactic. Don't want to completely revolutionize my tactic as I'm still a winning team. Just need to involve the front three a liiiiiittle bit more ;o)

Anyway, have you tried tempo at lowest possible, and team passing of 3-4? Individually my players have other passing settings, but the overall style is set by team passing and tempo... Looks FB in matches, especially at Camp Nou!!!

Yes I have it looks like the real Barca icon_cool.gif But lately I change my tempo to normal to get a quick goal. My team is a machine right now. I slaped Valencia away 5-1 icon_biggrin.gif. Bojan is pushing Eto'o away from the starting line-up. And Messi and Ronaldo are destroying them!

I advise you to try attacking mentality, short passing, normal tempo, CD=12, DL=12 + Counter Attack! With the pace I have upfront and the passing abilities of Cecs and Iniesta = pure joy!

Nice to hear! And yes, it really DOES look like real Barca with slowest tempo. I forgot to mention that I also employ a team mentality of 17-18. Very attacking, but again this is to simulate the real play of barca through the match engine. This way the players will look for the offensive passes even though tempo is down and passing is to short. Works a treat. Also my D-line is quite high, about 15-16 (10-12 against good sides). Again this derives form watching the TV-games where ie puyol and thuram are passing the ball around (with many through balls actually) from inside the circle in the absolute middle of the pitch. They really makes the play congested this way... Lots of short passing options with almost max width.

I'll try your advice with the Counter attack setting. What width do you play? I usually play at least 15 against good sides and 15+ against others. Also what are your MC settings passing wise? Mine are the only ones who doesn't have individual passing settings but just follow the team passing of usually 3-4...

Archived