Crazy transfers with Patch 10.2

Moaning about it brought the problem to SI's attention. They acknowledged the problem and said that they're going to fix it in the next patch, yet here you are trying to prove that there is actually no problem at all! I'm inclined to think that SI know better. Moaning can be fruitful.

Christ almighty, they're out there.

Go back to my first post and read it again, then come back and tell me where I'm trying to prove there's no problem. One cell entity A says something would never happen; I say it has happened; one cell entity B says I'm defending a flawed system - Jeez. Because I point out something has happened IRL I'm a SI fanboy?

Aye, moaning about it brought it to their attention - now they've said it's going to be fixed = ticketyboo :thup: Now that's all happened - stop moaning (HA! some chance).

And I'm quite sure SI do know more than me regarding their coding, just the same as a GP would know more about medication than you - maybe you should ask them for some advice on that.

It's true. He was on their list of young players they watch a few years ago, the same list as Gago and Higuain, and reportedly almost signed for them but got injured or something I think.

Lol are you serious? it was a Hibs fan that made it up, c'mon why would Real Madrid want Steven Fletcher?

Ive noticed since installing Patch 10.2 there seems to be alot of crazy and unrealistic transfers, for examle Barcelona have just bought Fox who was at coventry before he went to Celtic also AC Milan have signed Scott Robertson from Dundee United these are just two examples of something which would never happen, does anyone else notice this with there game and if so tell me what transfers have went through which you find unreal

Oh the irony of this in light of a year of threads during FM09's tenure about how we couldn't sell players on an instantaneous whim.:rolleyes:

Christ almighty, they're out there.

Go back to my first post and read it again, then come back and tell me where I'm trying to prove there's no problem. One cell entity A says something would never happen; I say it has happened; one cell entity B says I'm defending a flawed system - Jeez. Because I point out something has happened IRL I'm a SI fanboy?

Aye, moaning about it brought it to their attention - now they've said it's going to be fixed = ticketyboo :thup: Now that's all happened - stop moaning (HA! some chance).

And I'm quite sure SI do know more than me regarding their coding, just the same as a GP would know more about medication than you - maybe you should ask them for some advice on that.

Now that you have have tried to insult me I can really see your point and respect you even more. If you ever manage to control your paranoia come back and we can talk some more. Have a nice day.

Something is definitely wrong.

On my save, Barcelona signed... Andre Bikey!

Yet when they bid £8m for Delfonueso (sp?) from me he turnss them down cos they're not offering him enough wages!?! I'm like FFS you're on £3k a week, surely anything they offer will be an improvement... And I could really do with the cash.

I'm glad SI have noted that the transfers definately need looking into. Is it possible we can have a quick fix for this (eg. 10.2.1) instead of waiting until the end of the window? It really does ruin the balance of a long term game when the rest of the game is perfectly playable.

i agree that a quick fix is needed, transfers are a big part of the game and it is ruining the game long term.

i just hope SI agree.

• 1 month later...

Barcelona has signed tons of strikers in my game like Jay Rodriguez (Burnley). On a more realistic note they also bought Di Natale 3 years in the game for £14m. Only Natural Fitness is above 10 in the physical department. I also sold David Bentley to Real Madrid for £15m. And like I said the Spurs thread I signed Wayne Rooney for Tottenham. Guess these transfers are acceptable, but I find them a bit strange. But never know what will happen in the future.

Archived