FM2008's Ultimate Goal Machine: Who's Your Choice?

Name: Zlatko Dedic

Position: ST

Club: Frosinone (Italy)

Nation: Slovenian

Value: Unsure

Personal Comment: Pacey striker who can head well too. Plays amazing as lone striker or in a partnership. Hit 35+ league goals 4 seasons running in my Bournemouth game (all at Championship level but he's easy good enough for the Prem too)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rohan The Barbarian:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkeeterP:

I'm adding my vote to the Aguero fan club.

With Arsenal I played him as the lone striker in a 4-4-1-1 formation, no individual orders, just team orders (which were very attacking, creative and short passing) and he banged in 45-55 goals for about 3 consecutive seasons.

As has been discussed in this thread already, he does have a downside - his price. I don't think you're likely to get him for anything below £25m due to his massive PA. If you have the money, however, he has to be considered for any team.

At this stage it is almost universally accepted that Aguero is one of, if not the best strikers in FM2008 icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i'm Barcelona with 200 million euros to spend, so i'm going shopping!

Guest robreid

Name Mario Balotelli

Club Inter

Value ?

Brought him for 4.5 million. paid it back in six months of first full season works well with torres in my liverpool team,

Name Henri Saivet

Club Bordeaux

Value Free

Got Him straight away give him a season in the youth team then he will be able to go on loan for a year then will be ready for first team. Work well with Balotelli in my Liverpool team

Originally posted by robreid:

Name Mario Balotelli

Club Inter

Value ?

Brought him for 4.5 million. paid it back in six months of first full season works well with torres in my liverpool team,

Name Henri Saivet

Club Bordeaux

Value Free

Got Him straight away give him a season in the youth team then he will be able to go on loan for a year then will be ready for first team. Work well with Balotelli in my Liverpool team

got himat watford scored 28 league goals for me

Originally posted by Tom Carpenter:

Branimir Kostadinov

Age 19

Position ST

Club Hearts

Nation Bulgaria

Value Free

Personal Comment: scored 40 in 1st season with darlington. now premiership managers attend every game to scout him

I must agree here. I now are RBK in norway, and i play a lone striker, and Iversen he keeps iversen and all my other buy on t bench.. as i write this he scoret two away against Valencia and has 43 goals in 38 aps. Rating is 7.33 overal and 12 mom.

I recomend him even if you are Real Madrid, he's better than Raul and Van Nistelroy.

Best striker ive found on the game nomather t value.

Right now im concerned a tp club will bid 80m for him and the board sell him ass they did with Sapara for me.

ENJOY

Name: Karim Benzema

Club: Olympique Lyonnais

Nation: France

Value: £17.5m (very difficult to buy without spending loads)

Personal Comment: Absolute beast up front, and still very young with bags of potential.

Sadly as I've said above, he is costly, and for the money it costs to sign him you could get *sigh* Aguero

Name: Fernando Torres

Club: Liverpool

Nation: Spain

Personal Comment: The best goal scorer I've ever had. I think the three following screen shots should indicate why I value him so highly. Note that the goals scored are for calendar years since I started playing the game. Also, note the award too!

2007worldplayermy0.th.png

2008worldplayervk3.th.png

2009worldplayerxk4.th.png

Not bad eh?!

Name: Micheal Mifsud

Position: Striker

Nation: Malta

Club: Coventry-> Now at Leeds Utd Value: £3 Million

Comment:

1st Season 44 games / 54 goals Ave 7.68 Eng league 1

2nd Season 18 games / 8 goals Ave 6.75 Eng Championship

International 58 caps/ 20 goals.

bought for only £650k. Im sure he will progress and make me some good cash when i get into the Premership.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kopsy101:

rohan how did u get bojan?

I cheated.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you cheated? icon_eek.gif

Oh the shame icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Originally posted by bigdirtyjames:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rohan The Barbarian:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kopsy101:

rohan how did u get bojan?

I cheated.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you cheated? icon_eek.gif

Oh the shame icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I don't recall...

Did he cheat too?

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/82219617/m/9062023083

Originally posted by Fridrihsbergs:

Name: Adriano

Position:ST

Nation:Brazil

Value:£18.75

Personal Comment: Free kicks, 30 yard screamers and tap ins Adriano can score from anywhere.

p.s. train him into a central midfielder and he adds a new dimension to his game and your teams

your serious about trainning him as acentral mid? dm or amc or mc?

i'll give it a go.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Name:Kaka

Position:AMC

Club:Tottenham Hotspur

Value:34 million GBP

Personal Comment: Do i really have to say anything? scored on his home debut against torino in a friendly, completely demolished Wolverhampton in my opening premier league match, scoring two and 1 assist, with a super curling shot. there just seems to be no one who can stop this guy from getting past you.

For future reference please give their club that they began with in the game (we all know Kaka plays for AC Milan but for lesser known players try to post their original club) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree 100% bought for 28 million in my Arsenal game, scored 39 in 45 games in 2008 and then followed that up with 42 goals in 41 games in 2009.

What can I say guy is unstoppable, makes Vela (196 pot, worth 34 million) look like crap, scores at will, scores in bunches, scores from angles and is deadly accurate one on one, can play single striker and score vs 4 men back, hits 20 yarders constantly.

Cant say enough about him, won every competition in 2009 cause he was unstoppable for me. WOn the golden boot for league and europe made the ECL dream team....

buy him!

Name: Fernando Torres

Position: FC

Club: Liverpool

Nation: Spain

Value: 22m

Hat-trick on debut for me. Scored 49 goals playing in a 4-4-2 this season. In my previous save he hit 79 playing as a lone striker. The man is an absolute demon.

Originally posted by Fridrihsbergs:

Name: Adriano

Position:ST

Value:£18.75

Personal Comment: Free kicks, 30 yard screamers and tap ins Adriano can score from anywhere.

p.s. train him into a central midfielder and he adds a new dimension to his game and your teams

you can get him for 8.5m in the 1st season. only problem is he is on loan so he doesn't come till the end. but it will save you 10m

Name: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Club: Ajax

Nation: Holland

Value: £13.25 Million -(How much i bought him for)

Bought him for my man city team overall he played 51, Scored 41, 11 assists and 8 MoM. In the league played 38, Scored 34, 8 Assits and 6 MoM

Originally posted by Simon101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSea:

01022008215022rk3.th.jpg

No Comment!!

How did you get his pic and the origional Man utd badge in the corner?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to sortitoutsi.net and look for facepacks and logos. Hope this helps

Asamoah Gyan,absolute beast!!bought him for lyon,plays up front on his own and bagged 48 in 50 taking me to success in the last 8 competitions that i have entered: french champions trophy,french league cup,french cup,ligue 1,champs league,french champions trophy(again),euro super cup,world club champs. HE IS AWESOME!!!

Name: Mamadou Sakho

Position: D LC

Club: PSG

Nation: Holland

Value: Less than £1m if you move quickly

Personal Comment: An incredible young defender with -10 PA on the new patch. Also has random stats, which led to him being a potential Roberto Carlos on my game, scoring amazing shots from distance thanks to his massive Free Kick stat for someone so young icon_biggrin.gif

Profile - http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=84586124am5.png

Before - http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=47537743gr7.png

After - http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99145437uj6.png

Archived