try this

Guest hideshun

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi peeps i no this is the wrong thread but can anyone help me ??

i made a database but when i i start a new game it just goes to the defult one the game doesnt even ask me which database i want to choose

also does anyone know where the database are saved

fanxs tommy

Originally posted by tommywright:

Hi peeps i no this is the wrong thread but can anyone help me ??

i made a database but when i i start a new game it just goes to the defult one the game doesnt even ask me which database i want to choose

also does anyone know where the database are saved

fanxs tommy

make sure you save your db to your sports interactive folder in "My documents"

Originally posted by maz4ever_99:

so that would mean changing his fitness leevels on fmm everytime before a match?

aye

I have done some tests and found that the best player performance results from setting the Fitness to 32,700. At this level the condition is at a maximum of 75% and declines during the match. However, the footballer plays like a god!

The attached graph shows the result of my tests. Incidentally, using any Fitness level HIGHER that 32,700 does not produce better performance.

Enjoy

Originally posted by psycho_hellscream:

Assalamualaikum......

I can't get ur file, why..? What is 'pending moderation'..?

Wassalam......

When I submitted my graph I was told that the Moderator must examine it before it can be released to the forum. I assume as the Moderator is happy he will allow everyone to see the graph.

The gapg shows the results for a Fitness level from 1000 (a fully fit player) to 50,000. There are very strange changes but the nd result was that 32,700 is the best level to set.

i have tried 32500, everything goes smooth and i'm just been appointed as mexico manager. Beat England in friendly match 13-0...only set on one striker and one attacking midfielder.

Guest hideshun

thx for you guys' attempt

i admit using this cheat would be very boring... maybe better to employ on weak team.

actually i just want to share some practices of my style of play on this game, for after all i've been playing this game for over a decade.

i hope you guys could also share yours.

i will share another one later. thx

That was hilarious to watch. I gave it to Iago for a friendly, and he went from the halfway line to the goalmouth in two seconds to head in a terrible cross. 10 rating for the match because he intercepted nearly every pass the opposition made and usually scored with it too.

16-0 slaughter (of Soton but still).

Originally posted by hideshun:

type 29634 in fitness with fmm and see how that player do in the match

I'm still undecided ... is this Maradona with drugs or without drugs?

And just out of curiousity, how did you find this out? It's not like someone would simply decide to try this or something.

Originally posted by Fe98:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hideshun:

type 29634 in fitness with fmm and see how that player do in the match

I'm still undecided ... is this Maradona with drugs or without drugs?

And just out of curiousity, how did you find this out? It's not like someone would simply decide to try this or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is drugs with Maradona. Not Maradona with drugs icon_biggrin.gif

Just tried it for fun with Barca vs Almeira. Etoo puted 9 goals of 11.

Congrats on finding what is probably the first true one off cheats to enable you to win important matches, It's not something i'd use (although i did test it, Robbie Kruse scored 11 as my rubbish Queensland team beat sydney 12-0)

I reckon this will dissapear from here soon, so i suggest someone blogs this or posts it elsewhere.

Well Done!

Archived