442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA 10.1.0

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just finished my first season

my main probleem of loosing games was in the 2nd leg of a match where my propers couldnt seem to get motivated to do something usefull on the pitch

P:59 W:53 D:1 L:5 GF:137 GA:34 GD:103

here are some screenshots of my results

had a nearly perfect season, only lost 2 in league over 40 games

had draw and loss in 2nd leg matches cup

and lost 2 in euro league, for the rest i outplayed em easily

some links to screenshots below

http://i35.tinypic.com/3447191.jpg League part 1

http://i35.tinypic.com/28cdq9y.jpg League part 1

http://i33.tinypic.com/25q579z.jpg Cup

http://i33.tinypic.com/esjfav.jpg Euro League

http://i38.tinypic.com/15h03dw.jpg League Standing

http://i36.tinypic.com/1q319z.jpg Championship round Standings

http://i35.tinypic.com/sqsf0l.jpg Team stats

like i said earlier in a post

around half season is switched mentality to control

and that went real smooth to the double

Hoefkens seems to 've had a decent season with you, wasn't he a bit too slow on the right back?

Otherwise well done! I hope this tactic works for my Brugge team as well...

Any tweaks you can recommend for tougher games...

Used tactic on my Notts County save, won League Two at a canter (was champions with 5-6 games to go).

League One was a little closer, but still won it with 3 games remaining.

Both times was highest scoring team in the division, and the team with the best defence.

The only change I've made is to play more direct.

Like Cavalera, managed to do league and cup double with Club Brugge. Started using this tactic part way through season so overall. Looking at the goalscorers, I think Cavalera's side was generally stronger than mine.

Strangely we both have Otamendi and Cristaldo. Otamendi was a rock at the back but Cristaldo didn't score loads.

Nigeria sacked their manager after the ACoN and offered me the job. Couldn't sort any friendlies out before the WC so had no warm up games. Despite this have started with a 5-1 win over Poland and a 2-1 win over Brazil. Strong, quick strikers seem to do well in this tactic so Yakubu and Martins are ripping teams apart.

Like Cavalera, managed to do league and cup double with Club Brugge. Started using this tactic part way through season so overall. Looking at the goalscorers, I think Cavalera's side was generally stronger than mine.

Strangely we both have Otamendi and Cristaldo. Otamendi was a rock at the back but Cristaldo didn't score loads.

Nigeria sacked their manager after the ACoN and offered me the job. Couldn't sort any friendlies out before the WC so had no warm up games. Despite this have started with a 5-1 win over Poland and a 2-1 win over Brazil. Strong, quick strikers seem to do well in this tactic so Yakubu and Martins are ripping teams apart.

best defensive tactic so far....tank's, vodu...i'm managing fiorentina and i'm flying...

Finished 3rd in World Cup with Nigeria. Yakubu was really good in complete forward position and was also joint top scorer with 6. Couldn't get Martins, Uche or Obinna to work in the other striking position (Deep Lying). Might look at other options for that but not sure what that will do to the balance.

Download 442 Vodu Caos 2010 new version TEST

Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/htk3cp

I have a new version, with some changes of the Beta tactic.

The object is to prevent the ball on the back of the defence, and some others aspects that i achieve with the feedback i had, and with my own experience of playing.

Hope it reveals better for you all.

The link is also in the first post.

Good games everyone!!

I have a new version, with some changes of the Beta tactic.

The object is to prevent the ball on the back of the defence, and some others aspects that i achieve with the feedback i had, and with my own experience of playing.

Hope it reveals better for you all.

The link is also in the first post.

Good games everyone!!

What kind of result give you this tactic? Any results?

Well, just finished my 2nd season with Leicester. Used differnet tactic for 1st season finished 13th, was 19th after 10 games in 2nd season when decided to look for a better tactic. Used this it was amazing. After the first 10 games with other tactic i had played 10, won 1 drew 7 lost 2. very poor. Then for the next 36 games with this tactic I was beating everyone in sight. Won 27 drew 8 lost 1. Finished 1st with 99 goals scored!! and 99 points. Will let you know how i do in the premiership!!

Using original tactic, after earlier post cruising league one and two continued to use in the championship and finished 2nd (predicted 16th), went 9 games without conceding.

Used it for 2/3 of my first season in the premiership, predicted finish 17th, actually finished 7th. Was leaking goals like mad but scoring for fun. To be fair when I changed tactics still leaked goals like crazy, so I think it was just my poor players. Brought in some quality replacements so will give the new beta a shot for the new season.

Just to let you know that Simon Vukcevic is really a beast in the ML position in your tactic. Loads of assists, inclusive from corner kicks. All I have to do is find a similar player to the MR position.

What kind of result give you this tactic? Any results?

Good of course, if they are bad i don´t put this here...

Kiss the cook...brilliant tactic...

Thank you!

Well, just finished my 2nd season with Leicester. Used differnet tactic for 1st season finished 13th, was 19th after 10 games in 2nd season when decided to look for a better tactic. Used this it was amazing. After the first 10 games with other tactic i had played 10, won 1 drew 7 lost 2. very poor. Then for the next 36 games with this tactic I was beating everyone in sight. Won 27 drew 8 lost 1. Finished 1st with 99 goals scored!! and 99 points. Will let you know how i do in the premiership!!

Good results there!!! Continue the good work!!!

I will wait for your perfomance in premier!

OR NOT, starting to losing field

Don´t lose FAITH!

Using original tactic, after earlier post cruising league one and two continued to use in the championship and finished 2nd (predicted 16th), went 9 games without conceding.

Used it for 2/3 of my first season in the premiership, predicted finish 17th, actually finished 7th. Was leaking goals like mad but scoring for fun. To be fair when I changed tactics still leaked goals like crazy, so I think it was just my poor players. Brought in some quality replacements so will give the new beta a shot for the new season.

Use the new one then, some problems i think are resolved...

Just to let you know that Simon Vukcevic is really a beast in the ML position in your tactic. Loads of assists, inclusive from corner kicks. All I have to do is find a similar player to the MR position.

He´s really a beast!!! He only has a problem; he´s not fast has i like. I prefer using it in the MC position. The problem is that he has poor tackling, but i prefer risk :)

Thank you all and good games!

The new TEST version is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/htk3cp

The new TEST version, is better than Beta version, for me at least. It's a fantastic tactic, in the first version, my team haven't enought offensive power, in the TEST version, score 2 goals for game. Very good work.

Sorry for me english, i'm spanish and my english is poor.

Good of course, if they are bad i don´t put this here...

Thank you!

Good results there!!! Continue the good work!!!

I will wait for your perfomance in premier!

Don´t lose FAITH!

Use the new one then, some problems i think are resolved...

He´s really a beast!!! He only has a problem; he´s not fast has i like. I prefer using it in the MC position. The problem is that he has poor tackling, but i prefer risk :)

Thank you all and good games!

The new TEST version is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/htk3cp

for me still the first version the best....winning evry match with fiorentina. the key are 2 fast cback...i have otamendi and gamberini.the only problema that i found si to many yellow card.

I'm using the TEST version right now, and it's been working well for my side.

i've been playing with Sporting CP a World League game and so far, in the World Intermediate League (2nd best) i've been 1st with the best defense and the 4th best offense.

As i've said before, Vukcevic as been great in the ML position, and Liedson (12g, 2a, 4mom) and Caicedo (8g, 4a, 3mom) have been good and regular goal scorers, however I regularly need to give some bench time to one of them and swap for Djaló, and it usually works well.

Sergiy Kryvtsov has been huge as my tall, head CB, 100% tackle completion and 148/158 headers won. I bought him real cheap, €450K

I need some advice for the right midfield.

- I have Miguel Angel Angulo but he's getting old

- I like the stats of Krivets and the fact that he can do both left and center midfield.

- I'm also training Moutinho for that spot because I bought Rodwell and would like to put him in the first 11.

- Bought El Shaarawy but he's too young to stand,

- Have Giovanni dos Santos on Loan, but he has shown that he can't control the ball when pressured, only thing that's keeping him is that I don't pay his wages.

- I thought of getting someone who would look much like Vukcevic in stats. Although his TW is only of 7, he helps alot, specially in the tackling sector. 10/14 - has more tackles attempted in 7 games that CB's in 14 matches.

Anyone can recommend a good player for that midfield spot? I'm looking in the range of 20-31, fully developed or a star in potency (have excellent training facilities and staff). Someone you trust that side of the midfield and never fails and gets you plenty of assists and/or goals.

Vodu, what players have you used on that position and who do you recommend?

I've been testing a lot of tactics hardcore time to test yours over 1 season, Doncaster! Recently promoted to Championship

Pre season :

Doncaster 1-0 GH

Doncaster 1-0 Barnet

Doncaster 2-1 Dundee

Doncaster 5-0 Wrexham

Doncaster 4-0 Colerine

i can say i am truly impressed, Trust me when i say this is looking like a great tactic so far i followed everything you said the last 3 games i could have won them all 7-0 8-0 if i wasnt switching so many players so they all gain match fitness. Lets hope it sticks in real matches brill Pre-season

Download 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA

Filefront - http://www.filefront.com/14862963/442-Vodu-Caos-2010.rar/

Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2lygs

Meu parceiro, me diz uma coisa... Eh mais jogo usar a SUpperattack em casa e usar a new version test fora, ou usar a new version test em casa e fora?

vlw

outra coisa que eskecid e perguntar, qual o tamanho de campo ideal para essas táticas? pq meus jogadores tao ficando cansados pra kralho depois do jogo

[]´s

Meu parceiro, me diz uma coisa... Eh mais jogo usar a SUpperattack em casa e usar a new version test fora, ou usar a new version test em casa e fora?

vlw

outra coisa que eskecid e perguntar, qual o tamanho de campo ideal para essas táticas? pq meus jogadores tao ficando cansados pra kralho depois do jogo

[]´s

Usa a SuperAttack em caso de extrema necessidade.

Use SuperAttack only in extremely need.

A dimensão é normal ou larga.

The field dimension should be normal ou wide.

Hey Vodu, enjoying your tactic, just started using it with sheff utd in the championship, 7 wins 3 draws so far, really feels like we can always get a goal from somewhere, was wandering what touchline shouts you use if any??

Hey Vodu, enjoying your tactic, just started using it with sheff utd in the championship, 7 wins 3 draws so far, really feels like we can always get a goal from somewhere, was wandering what touchline shouts you use if any??

I don´t use shouts...

Guys,

This is a English forum, keep it English!!!

If we all speak our own language, than this forum is useless.

Thanks

Wijnand (holland)

If i use portuguese language i always translate it. As you may see. But i´m not responsable for others...

Great tactic vodu, i started using it with Benfica in January and ended up winning everything.

:)

I'm winning everything with Standard Liege, not conceding for 12 matches.

In Europe I qualified for the last 16 in Champions League.

:)

tried the final version, good tactic overall, opposition restricted to long shots but some of these long shots are too ridiculous.

Thank you!

getting great results so far with my ipswich team

good work thanks

Thank you too!

This is a good tactic, defensively sound. Just wish I scored a few more goals with it. tend to get more draws than I would like and the odd 1-0 defeat against lesser sides.

Not concede is half the way to sucess.

This is a pursuit for a balanced tactic. I clould risk more, but it´s not my attempt by now.

I have to said that it´s rarely a game finishing 0-0 for me. With this new corners system, even more rarely it becomes!

Archived