442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA 10.1.0

Well Vodu, early signs for me are that you have come up with another fantastic tactic. You didn't get enough credit for your FM09 tactic, which imo was easily the best tactic for Home games on FM09, but for some reason other threads/tactics got more response/credit.

I've just switched from Mr Hough's tactic as it seems the AI has now figured it out.

Playing as Notts County in League 1 - firts 3 results with version2 of your tactic

3-1

3-0

3-0

I'll give more feedback later, but as I said, early signs look very good

Well done and thanks

H

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and i love the tactic. working very well so far. allowed me to beat back to back champ Barca in the quarters of the CL... drew 0-0 at their place and won 2-1 at home in the second leg. Messi scored what would have been the winner to give them the lead on away goals at 85 mins but carvalo poached in a chiellini header just 3 mins later at 88 to give us the lead which we held. Was an awesome victory. :D

playing as chelsea in 10-11 btw. :)

Hello,

Just wanted to post to give credit to the fabulous tactic Mr. Vodu. Congratulations! Used your tactic in FM09 with great success but this one for patch 10.0 and 10.1 beats them all! Fabulous!

I´m sorry for what happened in the CMPortugal forums... some people just don´t know how to apreciate someone else effort, especially when they are doing the work for the rest of us not so much tactical enlighted.

I really do apreciate everything you have done over the last few years and believe or not I´m not alone in those "silent" masses that do not speak but really thank you from the inside. Just check how many downloads you tactics get over the several forums and you might understand what I mean...

It would be a pity to loose such a great valuable user from the FM comunity. So for all of those that do not speak... please don´t leave Mr. Vodu... and thank you for your kindness and generosity sharing.

How is this tactic with 10.2?

Thanks,

With patch 10.2 its almost near crap. Thank you SI... :)

Hello,

Just wanted to post to give credit to the fabulous tactic Mr. Vodu. Congratulations! Used your tactic in FM09 with great success but this one for patch 10.0 and 10.1 beats them all! Fabulous!

I´m sorry for what happened in the CMPortugal forums... some people just don´t know how to apreciate someone else effort, especially when they are doing the work for the rest of us not so much tactical enlighted.

I really do apreciate everything you have done over the last few years and believe or not I´m not alone in those "silent" masses that do not speak but really thank you from the inside. Just check how many downloads you tactics get over the several forums and you might understand what I mean...

It would be a pity to loose such a great valuable user from the FM comunity. So for all of those that do not speak... please don´t leave Mr. Vodu... and thank you for your kindness and generosity sharing.

Hello,

Thank you for your words in advance.

It´s real that some people make me sick, but i also know some people deserve that i put my tactics for download. I don´t give up cmpt, only let putting there my tactics, at least for now. i will continue in my blog, and here. When i think that i have something with value i share with community. Always did it, even if there are some people who have needs to make some blood.

Maybe if a lie a little more, how the major part does, my tactics had more recognition that they have. But i have some principles and i don´t let them down easily :). I have the possibility to post great tactics, with great scores, greats tables, greats scoring tables, with a player making 100 goals a season, but i prefer putting real things instead, with no cheating. Then i let people choosing if they want to play with it, or not. I don´t promise the world, only promise to make easy to play, and help tactically.

Maybe i put something more for patch 10.2 next days. If i post it will generate some questions. A almost tottaly new concept that isn´t used to much in these days, but it´s very effective, and SI will have to kill my tactic again LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Greetings from Vodu!

Haha good one vodu. So your developing a really effective tactic for the 10.2 patch? Can't wait. I've always loved your previous tactics. Let's hope your new one is good top. When you going to release it?

I think so. I´m playing with Villa and if i achieve winning Premier first season without any buys, i put it here immediately LOL

If not, i put it same LOL

Next days probably...

Vodu, your 10.1 tactic was great and I expect the updated 10.2 one :)

All those who do not like your tactics can spend their time creating own one not writing bulk comments in here!

Stoyan

:)

using this with my psg team. its going pretty well. so far played 8 won 4 drew 4 only prob is ive only had 1 clean sheet. i'm playing on 10.2 and so far its the best tactic ive downloaded.

In the patch 10.2 it´s a hard task having sucess with Vodu Caos...but if you can achieve it...continue!

Vodu how are you going with your new tactic your creating? Is it looking promising?

I´m doing well, but patch 10.2 it´s a pain in the ass, as we all know at this time.

Some games, i dominate completly but the other team score in a corner or a long shot and win even if i had 5 clear chances and the opponent 0.

Is it better than the current 10.2 tactic you have posted? :D

Is it ok if you can PM me the tactic so I can test it for you? :p

Yes i think so.

For now i´m using the two systems with good performance. I´m using 4132 and 4231 depending on the opponent tactic.

Yes i could send you the two tactics to test.

PM me with a email and i send it.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes i think so.

For now i´m using the two systems with good performance. I´m using 4132 and 4231 depending on the opponent tactic.

Yes i could send you the two tactics to test.

PM me with a email and i send it.

Hi Vodu,

Will you be publishing these taxtics for a test or you still work on them?

• 1 month later...

Archived