442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA 10.1.0

FINAL VERSION VODU CAOS PATCH 10.1.0

Download 442 Vodu Caos FINAL

Filefront | Sendspace

How to improve set pieces:

- Corners - right foot on the right side; left foot on the left side. Right DC is the one who scores...put those place the best header, jumper, ...

- Free kicks - right foot on the left side; left foot on the right side. The right DC scores some goals...the corners instrutions are in some manner related with how players go on free kicks...

Download 442 Vodu Caos 2010 new version TEST

Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/htk3cp

Download 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA

Filefront - http://www.filefront.com/14862963/442-Vodu-Caos-2010.rar/

Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2lygs

THE TACTIC

This is a 442 classic tactic as the previous one to 2009. It´s a BETe version, but is almost final. Is the possibility of some changes, but then i posted again. For now i call it BETA, but it may be final. I´m waiting also some feedback to help me decide.

442voducaos2010.jpg

The file contains 2 tactics:

- 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA - normal one

- 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA SuperAttack - only use in last case...is very attacking. For those games you need to recover result. Each one responsibilty...

THE 2 STRIKERS MENTALITY CONTROVERSY - ULTRADEFENSIVE WAY OF PLAYING - AND THE RELATED STYLE OF PLAY

Many of us as attempted to create a simple classic 442. And we feel that something as failing. What fails so? I answer this to you in the following lines.

The stryle of play is a floor football based, who potentiates a secure progression though the constant trade of ball, giving primacy to the lines play.

The controversy finally. The 2 strikers ultra-defensive mentality.

One of the problems of this FM2009 was precisely the difficulty putting Strikers defending. When the adversary reachs and passes the middle field with the ball possession, my team breaks in 2 blocs - a 8 man bloc(the 4+4 lines) and a 2 man bloc (2 strikers). 8 mans defending and 2 mans camping in front. Good to counter-attack some people say; it could be but the most times the Strikers always loose the other team defenders...

I give primacy to defense security. The transitions aren´t so compromised as it, and the use of short pass and a lower temporization helps this way of playing, to don´t give the ball at a lower pricce.

Consistency and balance in the passage processes (attack, defensive, counterattack...) it´s my objective.

What could i say more about this sistem?

The defensive line is something high to press de 4+4 lines, adding the 2 Strikers with ultradefensive mentality create one bloc with all players behind the line ball. After the ball recovery, i don´t want long/direct play and i play by the lines, helps me a lot that the Strikers near the middlefielders to cut and pass and advance in field in ball possession.

THE PLAYERS

- Keeper - how best...the better ... if he is good putting the ball in front better times two

- Defenders Centre - This guys play in a high defensive line and so it means that they have to be a king of fast. The tradicional atributes in defenders...(set pieces - right DC may be the higher and with best impulsion)

- Full backs - Same as defenders. Good crossing also.

- Middlefield Centre - For me the key positions in a 442 classic sistem. They cover the major part of the field and are many times in number inferiority 3 against 2 or maybe 4 against 2 in somes times in the game. They will stand until the ST or the Wingers gives a help and get near, closing the zone. I do not advice AMC´s in this system. MC´s or DMC are my choice, preference very balanced and with good stature. The left MC goes ahead more times, so i advice a MC in this position, with a good long shot if you can. In right a DMC strong and tall if you can, good positioning, teamwork, and workrate. Disarming and marking i think i don´t need to say anything more... (Set Pieces - I already say that the right DMC is better be a king of tall...)

- Wingers - Fast, good with the ball, tecnicist, good crossing, ... you all know this at this time...

- Strikers - Killers by nature, finalizers. I advice a fast and a strong, by example Saviola, Cardoso. If you could put a right foot in the left side, and a left foot in the right side (example: Saviola (left) Cardoso (right)). The right ST as to be more taller because the keeper distribute the ball to this guy. (Set pieces - it´s associated to the fact of the right ST beeing the taller...maximize it´s the key...)

Ser Pieces takers:

- Corners and free kicks - Players with best atributes in each.

In case of necessity or extremist thing to do, i do the following things (i prefer change manually because i have the theory the IA have copy our instrutions if saved)

- i need to attack more and score more, what i do?

. Higher mentality

. I change to 424 (wingers to ST)

. Lose time to minimum

- Need to defend more, what i do?

. Lower mentality (no more than the maximum defensive, otherwise the team gets to deep and starts the massacre)

. Losing time at maximum.

I hope that i have helped you all in some manner. Anything to say i´m here to answer to you.

Cheers mates!

Vodu

TEAMS TALKS

Quite simple my teams talks:

Before the game starts, my assistant coach says what he want.

At breaktime, critise, wanna see more or where´s the passion.

I the end of the game sympathize, well done, good result...the important is never critisize in the final of the games.

Nothing more than this. My squad are always with high moral and there´s no need for great things...

TRAINING

I use tug´s training 2010 and it´s good for me.

SOME ACHIEVEMENTS

Table

primeiraligainglesa.jpg

Type lineup

sunderland2p.jpg

Statistics

sunderland3.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Vodu, your 4-4-2 for FM09 was easily the best tactic I've seen.

Edit: Just beat Portsmouth 3-0, as Man Utd. Good result as they are 7th after that loss. They had no CCC, not even any shots on target, while we had 2 CCC from 3 shots on target (12 shots total). The only slightly worrying thing is the Possession statistic, we had 43% to their 57%, which makes me think we might get found out by better teams. Although I should keep in mind this was the first game with this tactic so it probably needs time to click.

Overall, once again good stuff from you, Vodu.

Edit 2: I just did another 3 games, which I won 2-0, 3-0, and 2-1. The first two were against an Eastern European team in the CL and Aston Villa. The last was a League Cup game against Man City. I played my reserve side and they played their first team but we still did well. I'm very impressed with this tactic.

So... what results are you having with this tactic?

Results soon...Sunderland finished 4º first season...

Nice Vodu, your 4-4-2 for FM09 was easily the best tactic I've seen.

Edit: Just beat Portsmouth 3-0, as Man Utd. Good result as they are 7th after that loss. They had no CCC, not even any shots on target, while we had 2 CCC from 3 shots on target (12 shots total). The only slightly worrying thing is the Possession statistic, we had 43% to their 57%, which makes me think we might get found out by better teams. Although I should keep in mind this was the first game with this tactic so it probably needs time to click.

Overall, once again good stuff from you, Vodu.

Edit 2: I just did another 3 games, which I won 2-0, 3-0, and 2-1. The first two were against an Eastern European team in the CL and Aston Villa. The last was a League Cup game against Man City. I played my reserve side and they played their first team but we still did well. I'm very impressed with this tactic.

The possession is variable. If the other team plays deep and short will have many possession...but clear chances may have none or few...

Been waiting for your tactic :D

3/3 so far. City away won 1-4 with 10 men. Only bad thing about this tactic is that I've got two players sent off in the three games.

Good man.

The sent off´s depend more on your players agressivity than the tactic. I finish my season with sunderland and had 2 red cards in hole season!!!!

I will post it soon, with statistics and final table...

Well the 09 vodu caos tactic won me many titles so I decided to give this a full season on my Valencia save 2011/12 season on fm10

I used the normal version(no own edits or tweaks) in every game I played and ended up with 99 points winning the league 8 points in front of Real. Only lost one league match away against Zaragoza. 88 goals scored and 19 conceded. Went out in CL semi against Barca on 2-3 aggrevate unfortunately but that was just bad luck I think.

My starting eleven

Gk Ochoa

DR Toprak

DL Ansaldi

DC Zapata

DC Sakho

DMC Mavuba/Annan

MC Ramires

MR Pedro Leon

ML Silva

Left striker Villa

Right striker Dzeko

As you can see the midfield isn't even that good. Both Dzeko and Villa each scored 47 goals in total so most of my goals came from them. The only complaint is that my team sometimes completely froze against crap teams like Elche and Sporting Gijon and I created almost nothing but usually ended up sneaking a win anyway or a scrappy draw... I also used tugs training 2010.

Playing as Club Brugge and have started using this tactic part way through the season. Had used my own and others but couldn't get anything to work consistently.

Played 7 games (5 league and 2 UEFA Cup) and am unbeaten. 6 wins and a draw. Only conceded 1 goal. In the same game I switched to the attack version and got the winning goal very late on.

Also switched to the attack tactic in an away game against Genoa (which I needed to win to qualify) and got the goal I needed.

Tactic seems solid at the back, players knock the ball around and good width is provided by full backs and wingers. Getting quite a few goals from the more attacking midfielder (am using an AMC there). Strikers aren't scoring much but I think that's a morale/confidence thing more than the tactic.

Well I've just finished my 1st season with West Brom in the championship playing this system and I'm pleased to report we won the league with ease.

P:46 W:31 D:8 L:7 GF:86 GA:31 GD:55 Points: 101

We scored the most and conceded the least. Here is a quick run through with the main players used and what I think, the type of players will improve it.

GK Scott Carson Played in all 46 games and managed 21 clean sheets. The system plays the offside trap and so strikers will get through one on one in parts of a match. Carson saved me on numerous occasions with some outstanding saves. Behind very good team is a good goalkeeper so an important position. We scored a couple from quick punts up field so decent kicking will help. Been good at one on ones and a general shot stopper needed.

DR Gianni Zuiverloon Played in 44 games with 7 assists. Will look to pass the ball with the DM, DC and MR. Looks to play deep crosses into the striker pair. Needs a player who can get back and forward to support both attack and defence. Decent passing attributes and crossing needed to help create goals.

DL Marek Cech Played 46 games with 2 goals and 3 assists. Similar to DR with attribute requirements. I found however the DL seemed to get more crossing opportunities that the DR so perhaps more important that he is the better attacker when setting up this tactic.

DC Gonzalo Jara Played 43 games with 5 goals and 3 assists. Jara is a good all rounder able to keep up with strikers, make good decisions and the ability to win the ball. This player gets more opportunities to score from corners so perhaps look at that as another goal outlet.

DC Jonas Olsson Played 39 games with 1 goal & 1 assist. Olsson is the leader of the team and needs to play whenever possible. However he does lack pace which led to 12 yellow cards and 3 reds. I believe when playing the offside trap intelligence is needed more than pace but only having 10 is probably slightly to short playing this way. However he still achieved one of the highest overall average ratings. Look for a natural leader and organiser for this position with a bit of mobility to help him out.

DM Youssef Mulumbu Played 41 with 2 goals and 4 assists. I think this is the most important position in this team. The DM will look to play ball retention with the defensive players and look to supply balls forward to the attacking players (wingers and strikers.) I found this player also tends to get a lot of shooting opportunities from 25 to 30 yards. For me this player needs high passing, creativity and long shots to be at his most effective. The heartbeat of the team.

MR James Morrison Played 34 with 4 goals and 9 assists. A creative position, a player that can beat a man will do well to add balance. I found most goals came from crosses from the right where the defence failed to pick him up. The assists tended to be good work with the DR supplying the strikers with easier chances. Good dribbling, decisions etc.

ML Chris Brunt Played 40 with 9 goals and 22 assists. The 2nd most important player. This tactic can be hard to break down stubborn teams. A player capable of getting you a goal from a set play (either assist or goal) is highly important. A few goals came from similar to Morrison with the defence failing to pick him up from a cross. Corners, free kicks and crossing.

MC Robert Koren Played 46 games with 7 goals and 6 assists. Managed a high passing percentage so will look for easier passes to keep attacks following. Will look to get ahead of the ST if the ST can hold up the ball, this is where the goals tended to come from. I found this player is most likely to tire first in games so high stamina is important. Look for stamina, passing & decisions.

ST Roman Bednar Played 38 games with 27 goals and 5 assists, The 3rd most important player because without goals you can't win games. Strikers tend to get 3 kind of chances. Deep crosses from full backs aimed for striker to get in front of the defender. Pull backs from wingers leaving the striker with the easier scoring opportunities & balls played to feet from midfield where he will have to turn the defender to get the shot away. Roman is a good all rounder with higher work rate, stamina and jumping. For me the striker should be good at many things rather than just a target man or a fast striker. He scored quite a few with his head so bigger strikers seem better than smaller ones. Look for an all rounder with better jumping, heading and work rate.

ST Luke Moore played 26(7) games scoring 10 and 6 assists. Personally I struggled with this position failing to really get it going. I also used Ishmael Miller but didn't really get any success. I think I need to sign another Roman type. I did notice however when this player can hold up the ball it allows the MC to move ahead of him to get goal scoring opportunities. Personally I'm not sure what type of player I need for this place yet, so maybe someone can help me with this one.

I will use this tactic again in the premier league & I'll let you know how I get on as one of the weaker teams, rather than stronger.

In short if you get a play making DM, a winger who is good at set pieces, an all round striker who is better in the air & working hard and a talented shot stopping goalkeeper, you shouldn't go far wrong with this tactic.

Thank you Vodu Caos a very impressive tactic.

The best tactic i've used in 2010.3 games 2 wins , 1 draw.Draw with Reggina(2nd in the leauge, I'm 15th).

I'll keep usin' and publish the scores, very succesful!!

Thanks!!!

Thank you!

sorry to say iv tryed this out with QPR and liverpool ,westham .. not done any good

QPR p10 W3 D2 L5

Westham p10 W3 D3 L4

Liverpool p10 W2 D2 L6

it just dont work at all

Something is failing there...

Going to give this a whirl with my Newcastle save. We're in Premiership and my tactics just not working at all unfortunately.

Good luck! I´m waiting and hope it works...

Well the 09 vodu caos tactic won me many titles so I decided to give this a full season on my Valencia save 2011/12 season on fm10

I used the normal version(no own edits or tweaks) in every game I played and ended up with 99 points winning the league 8 points in front of Real. Only lost one league match away against Zaragoza. 88 goals scored and 19 conceded. Went out in CL semi against Barca on 2-3 aggrevate unfortunately but that was just bad luck I think.

My starting eleven

Gk Ochoa

DR Toprak

DL Ansaldi

DC Zapata

DC Sakho

DMC Mavuba/Annan

MC Ramires

MR Pedro Leon

ML Silva

Left striker Villa

Right striker Dzeko

As you can see the midfield isn't even that good. Both Dzeko and Villa each scored 47 goals in total so most of my goals came from them. The only complaint is that my team sometimes completely froze against crap teams like Elche and Sporting Gijon and I created almost nothing but usually ended up sneaking a win anyway or a scrappy draw... I also used tugs training 2010.

If your team froze change to SuperAttack...the ice will crash...LOL

Great Tactic.. P10 W7 D2 L1

Thank you!

playing with Hannover using this and getting some mixed results. I probably need faster CB's as I'm getting caught out on the break.

That said I'm getting goals and I'm in 8th in the league despite being tipped to go down.

I like playing with fast defenders..i hate snails LOL

Playing as Club Brugge and have started using this tactic part way through the season. Had used my own and others but couldn't get anything to work consistently.

Played 7 games (5 league and 2 UEFA Cup) and am unbeaten. 6 wins and a draw. Only conceded 1 goal. In the same game I switched to the attack version and got the winning goal very late on.

Also switched to the attack tactic in an away game against Genoa (which I needed to win to qualify) and got the goal I needed.

Tactic seems solid at the back, players knock the ball around and good width is provided by full backs and wingers. Getting quite a few goals from the more attacking midfielder (am using an AMC there). Strikers aren't scoring much but I think that's a morale/confidence thing more than the tactic.

Thank you for your feedback.

Good results there. Careful with the middlefields...an amc playing mc spot may not be enough to stop the other team. In center zone you need some cut and disarm power. Normally given by mc´s or dmc´s...

I really advice using mc´s or mdc´s in the middlefield...if you have amc´s give a try to wingers or use them against the smaller teams in mc...

Well I've just finished my 1st season with West Brom in the championship playing this system and I'm pleased to report we won the league with ease.

P:46 W:31 D:8 L:7 GF:86 GA:31 GD:55 Points: 101

We scored the most and conceded the least. Here is a quick run through with the main players used and what I think, the type of players will improve it.

GK Scott Carson Played in all 46 games and managed 21 clean sheets. The system plays the offside trap and so strikers will get through one on one in parts of a match. Carson saved me on numerous occasions with some outstanding saves. Behind very good team is a good goalkeeper so an important position. We scored a couple from quick punts up field so decent kicking will help. Been good at one on ones and a general shot stopper needed.

DR Gianni Zuiverloon Played in 44 games with 7 assists. Will look to pass the ball with the DM, DC and MR. Looks to play deep crosses into the striker pair. Needs a player who can get back and forward to support both attack and defence. Decent passing attributes and crossing needed to help create goals.

DL Marek Cech Played 46 games with 2 goals and 3 assists. Similar to DR with attribute requirements. I found however the DL seemed to get more crossing opportunities that the DR so perhaps more important that he is the better attacker when setting up this tactic.

DC Gonzalo Jara Played 43 games with 5 goals and 3 assists. Jara is a good all rounder able to keep up with strikers, make good decisions and the ability to win the ball. This player gets more opportunities to score from corners so perhaps look at that as another goal outlet.

DC Jonas Olsson Played 39 games with 1 goal & 1 assist. Olsson is the leader of the team and needs to play whenever possible. However he does lack pace which led to 12 yellow cards and 3 reds. I believe when playing the offside trap intelligence is needed more than pace but only having 10 is probably slightly to short playing this way. However he still achieved one of the highest overall average ratings. Look for a natural leader and organiser for this position with a bit of mobility to help him out.

DM Youssef Mulumbu Played 41 with 2 goals and 4 assists. I think this is the most important position in this team. The DM will look to play ball retention with the defensive players and look to supply balls forward to the attacking players (wingers and strikers.) I found this player also tends to get a lot of shooting opportunities from 25 to 30 yards. For me this player needs high passing, creativity and long shots to be at his most effective. The heartbeat of the team.

MR James Morrison Played 34 with 4 goals and 9 assists. A creative position, a player that can beat a man will do well to add balance. I found most goals came from crosses from the right where the defence failed to pick him up. The assists tended to be good work with the DR supplying the strikers with easier chances. Good dribbling, decisions etc.

ML Chris Brunt Played 40 with 9 goals and 22 assists. The 2nd most important player. This tactic can be hard to break down stubborn teams. A player capable of getting you a goal from a set play (either assist or goal) is highly important. A few goals came from similar to Morrison with the defence failing to pick him up from a cross. Corners, free kicks and crossing.

MC Robert Koren Played 46 games with 7 goals and 6 assists. Managed a high passing percentage so will look for easier passes to keep attacks following. Will look to get ahead of the ST if the ST can hold up the ball, this is where the goals tended to come from. I found this player is most likely to tire first in games so high stamina is important. Look for stamina, passing & decisions.

ST Roman Bednar Played 38 games with 27 goals and 5 assists, The 3rd most important player because without goals you can't win games. Strikers tend to get 3 kind of chances. Deep crosses from full backs aimed for striker to get in front of the defender. Pull backs from wingers leaving the striker with the easier scoring opportunities & balls played to feet from midfield where he will have to turn the defender to get the shot away. Roman is a good all rounder with higher work rate, stamina and jumping. For me the striker should be good at many things rather than just a target man or a fast striker. He scored quite a few with his head so bigger strikers seem better than smaller ones. Look for an all rounder with better jumping, heading and work rate.

ST Luke Moore played 26(7) games scoring 10 and 6 assists. Personally I struggled with this position failing to really get it going. I also used Ishmael Miller but didn't really get any success. I think I need to sign another Roman type. I did notice however when this player can hold up the ball it allows the MC to move ahead of him to get goal scoring opportunities. Personally I'm not sure what type of player I need for this place yet, so maybe someone can help me with this one.

I will use this tactic again in the premier league & I'll let you know how I get on as one of the weaker teams, rather than stronger.

In short if you get a play making DM, a winger who is good at set pieces, an all round striker who is better in the air & working hard and a talented shot stopping goalkeeper, you shouldn't go far wrong with this tactic.

Thank you Vodu Caos a very impressive tactic.

Good stuff here. You are a example man. Impressive season ! Continue the good job!!!

I´m waiting your achievements im premier...

Thank you !!!

Well some feedback for this tactic. I played with this tactic with Cacereño and Barakaldo from Segunda Division B of Spain with good results.

Thank you!

I´m glad that generally people are enjoying the tactics...

Good games everyone!

right, only managed to play 3 games with it so far, but pretty happy! playing as Arsenal, beat Liverpool 2-0, Villa 2-1 and Genoa (yes, I lost the CC playoff to A Madrid!) 4-0. Eduardo is on fire, so is Theo (playing wide right). Very good tactic, will report back with more results. Thanks!

right, only managed to play 3 games with it so far, but pretty happy! playing as Arsenal, beat Liverpool 2-0, Villa 2-1 and Genoa (yes, I lost the CC playoff to A Madrid!) 4-0. Eduardo is on fire, so is Theo (playing wide right). Very good tactic, will report back with more results. Thanks!

Thank you..waiting then...:D

Thanks for this tactic.

It works very well for my Man City team.

I've tried almost all tactics posted in this board and this is the most effective.

Glad you like mate!

Vodu, good job.

I made up a 4-4-2 that was positionally the same as this only with slightly different roles for the Forwards and Midfield. (I change my Advanced Team Instructions on a game to game basis depending on who I am playing).

I changed my forwards and two wide midfielders round to act the same as in your tactic (I kept my Box to Box midfielder though) and I've seen an Improvement in performance up front and in overall results results.

For anyone looking for a Lower League tactic I think thois will work works very well, I've taken Albion Rovers from the Scottish 3rd to the Scottish 1st division using a tactic very close to this, and I am now top of the Scottish 1st after struggling for a couple of seasons.

Great job Vodu.

Highlights include 3-1 win over SPL Dundee in the League cup, a 5-1 defeat v Celtic in the next round, (In friendlies they used to beat me 8-0) wins home and away against Inverness Caley, Morton, Dunfermline and Motherwell.

Why has it downloaded as a RAR. file and not a TAC. file?
The file contains 2 tactics:

- 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA - normal one

- 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA SuperAttack - only use in last case...is very attacking. For those games you need to recover result. Each one responsibilty...

That's why

Decided to test this tactic and started a new game with Villarreal.

Bought Diego Buonanotte,Cesar Azpilicueta and Juan Angel Albin.

Results:

Bnei Yehuda (H) 6-0 (EURO League Qual)

Bnei Yehuda (A) 1-0 (EURO League Qual)

Tenerife (A) 2-0 (La Liga)

Xeres (A) 3-0 (La Liga)

Litex (A) 2-0 (EURO League)

Valladolid (H) 2-1 (La Liga)

Sporting Gijon (A) 4-2 (La Liga)

Not the worst opponents, but still.. only 2 home matches. and 20-3 in goal difference.

The strikers are on fire too! Rossi with 7 goals in 7 matches and Nilmar with 5 goals in 4 matches!

Very nice tactic Vodu!!

will report back at the end of the season..

How have you guys managed to use this tactic if it's a RAR file?. I went to import it but because it's a RAR file it didn't come up.

Tom,

You need to download a program called 'WinRAR' - which is free.

Once installed, download the .RAR file, once installed - right click on file and click 'Extract Here...' - you'll see 2 .tac files appear - simply put them in your 'Sports Interactive > FM 2010 > Tactics' folder - enjoy!

Tom,

You need to download a program called 'WinRAR' - which is free.

Once installed, download the .RAR file, once installed - right click on file and click 'Extract Here...' - you'll see 2 .tac files appear - simply put them in your 'Sports Interactive > FM 2010 > Tactics' folder - enjoy!

If that works, you are a hero.

ok, quick update on this. I have found this to be quite successful, but a couple of areas of concern:rolleyes:

Issue 1. Since the above results, I beat Man City 1-0, but then got spanked 3-1 to Cardiff in the first round of the League Cup! Still had a very strong team out too. Now, when I went a goal down at around the 40 minute mark, I switched to the 442 Vodu Caos 2010 BETA SuperAttack thinking it was a cup game and that I needed to go for it. Instead, Chopra of all people tore my defence to shreds! I played Hull next and won 1-0.

Issue 2: What I have noticed though is that we do not create that many chances, and are often behind on shots and possession.

Issue 3: I am sitting second behind Man U - we have a miserly defence (only 2 goals conceded), but have only scored 7 goals! Compared to Man U with 22 scored and 10 against.

Issue 4: Only one of my strikers is performing (Eduardo), and he is on the left. RVP has been a bit rubbish on the right. How can I get both firing?

Issue 5: I am getting lots of cards, including around 3 reds!

Look forward to any feedback - still really like this formation, but I am thinking some tweaks might need to be made for my team perhaps?

snazzypuppy I find that target man strikers work best, those that have good strength, work rate, jumping and heading. Van Persie probably isn't that type of striker.

A keeper with decent kicking helps as well, as I beleive his distrubution is set to the ST on the right.

In my game this tactic work brilliant. I manage Borussia Dortmund. After 12 matches my team is on 2. place without loss (and without any transfers). Begin of season maybe isn't super optimistic (4 draw in raw), but after that i have 6 wins. I have many CCCs :)

Here some example screenshots: [D - home games, W - away]

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3122/screen0214.png

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3239/screen0215.png

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6164/screen0216.png

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7526/screen0217.png

after all season i give you other screens

Thought I'd give an update on what happened to me with this tactic - just finished my 1st season with Man Utd - finished 2nd, 1 point behind Liverpool, who for some reason were practically unbeatable! Must admit I played about with tactics until about 12 games in the season, with very up and down results - then I used this one, and my season picked right up.

I won the F.A cup, and got beat in the final of the champions league - mainly due to having a couple of suspensions and my 2 first shoice strikers injured.

My first choice team was:

GK: Foster

DR: Srna

DL: Evra

DC(l): Vidic

DC®: Ferdinand

DMC: Hargreaves

MC: Carrick

MR: Valencia

ML: Mata

FC®: Dzeko

FC(l): Rooney

I think it's important (as in the OP) that the right sided striker is left footed, and the left sided striker is right footed - the goals mainly come from the strikers, so it's important that you set them out this way. Rooney got 32 goals, and Dzeko got 18 - although the was injured for about 10 games.

The DC right sided (ferdinand in my case) got 18 goals - awesome!

I also think it's important to have your fullbacks who have good crossing attributes, they cross from deep often straight to the strikers - if your strikers are good in the air you'll get alot of goals from this - Srna got loads of assists.

So, I sold Evra at the end of the first season, and replaced him with Ansaldi, who is slightly better at crossing and more of an all rounder.

Also brought in Melo, Veloso & Joaquin... who was a bargain 2.8 mill! I've started the season a little slow though, 1 loss and a draw, but my starting 11 includes all 4 new signings, so that's normal - no doubt it will pick up!

Will update once I'm a few games in - but well done, this is a solid, dependable tactic that I could see working at lower levels too.

i quite like this tactic so far im notts co, this is my first season getting to them into the prem i have a pretty average team apart from maybe nani, gary cahill and chamakh, 15 games in and im lying 5th with 8 wins 1 draw and 6 lost so not bad for my first season in prem and since i got about 8 new singings aswell. :)

ill update at end of season were i finished hopefully europa league haha :)

im getting some awesome results except for 1 game where i couldnt get my team motivated

P:17 W:16 D:0 L:1 GF:45 GA:11 GD:34

the big downside is that i having trouble getting my left striker to score

he only made 4 goals from 17 matches while the right striker makes 16 :D

also alot of goals from corners my cb made 7 so far =d

EDIT

left striker saw what i posted and scored 4 goals in 2 matches now :D

im getting some awesome results except for 1 game where i couldnt get my team motivated

P:17 W:16 D:0 L:1 GF:45 GA:11 GD:34

the big downside is that i having trouble getting my left striker to score

he only made 4 goals from 17 matches while the right striker makes 16 :D

also alot of goals from corners my cb made 7 so far =d

EDIT

left striker saw what i posted and scored 4 goals in 2 matches now :D

seriously, what are u?

as for myself.using ath bilbao. llorente just score 5 in a game in euro cup.

im playing as club brugge

predicted 3rd in league

leading 13 points after 15 played and i have 1 match less played

but belgiam competition is strange first u need to play 30 matchen after those the top 6 advances to championship round where all 6 teams loose half their points and have to play another 10 games :D

Well my 2nd season (first in the premiership) I managed to finish 4th. Pretty amazing really as I only really signed Ferrie Bodde to play DM.

The rest of the starting 11 were decent but none of them would get in quite a few of the teams we finished above.

Great tactic.

Just finished my first season with Villarreal...

Finished 3rd in the league (13 pts behind Barcelona and 10 pts behind Real Madrid).

Lost to Valencia in the Europa League semi final (won 1-0 home and lost 0-3 away)

Lost the Spanish Cup final to Real Madrid (0-2)

It was the last 2 months that made it just a good and not a great season... 2 win , 1 draw and 6 losses.. but in those 9 games i played Barcelona once, Real Madrid twice and Valencia three times!! :mad:

heyo just played a whole season with colchester united i finished 5th and lost in the playoffs only problem is i had 19 draws i only lost 7 and won all the rest i am assuming that the 19 draws is down to poor players rather than the tactic if i had of won 4 out of the 19 games i drew i would have won the league so frustrating

tomorrow i should be close to finishing my first season

ill post some results then

but this tactic has been amazing for me, i did switch to control mentality about halfway the season because standaard was starting to give me troubles

heres a quick overview from my games so far

P:46 W:42 D:0 L:4 GF:111 GA:25 GD:86

also i scored in all my games so far

got about 13 matches left in the season, tomorrow more :p

Great tactics! Playing with Liverpool, currently leading the Premiership, still undefeated, conceiding only 7 goals in 25 games:

P:25 W:19 D:6 L:0

2-0 is a typical result for my games. I always play the 442 Vodu Caos, only tweaks I made were these:

- tweaked the corner settings (attacking and defensive) to my personal likings

- changed the role of the MC from 'Box to Box' to 'Playmaker'

- changed the long shots for the MC to 'often', because I play either Gerrard or Aquilani in that role, both of them have high stats for it

I finished my first season. This tactics is brilliant for me. Just look! I bought only one player - in winter Buonanotte. I won everything what can i do (Bundesliga & DFB-Pokal. Thank you Vodu!

This is another screens from my game!

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4947/screen0255.png

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5028/screen0256.png

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/332/screen0257.png

In my opinion is very important to have left footed striker on the right side and right footed on the left. If I don't have that i drew many games.

sorry for my english (:

just finished my first season

my main probleem of loosing games was in the 2nd leg of a match where my propers couldnt seem to get motivated to do something usefull on the pitch

P:59 W:53 D:1 L:5 GF:137 GA:34 GD:103

here are some screenshots of my results

had a nearly perfect season, only lost 2 in league over 40 games

had draw and loss in 2nd leg matches cup

and lost 2 in euro league, for the rest i outplayed em easily

some links to screenshots below

http://i35.tinypic.com/3447191.jpg League part 1

http://i35.tinypic.com/28cdq9y.jpg League part 1

http://i33.tinypic.com/25q579z.jpg Cup

http://i33.tinypic.com/esjfav.jpg Euro League

http://i38.tinypic.com/15h03dw.jpg League Standing

http://i36.tinypic.com/1q319z.jpg Championship round Standings