Gundo's FM10 European Adventure Challenge™

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for posting that Quackje,:thup: it is really quite interesting. I agree also where the cut off point happens, I will get the new challenge thread posted up some time round midday tomorrow hopefully. :cool:

Yes, let the good times begin again!

I've got the wife buying a copy for me tomorrow (decided against pre-ordering this time) and even my 9 year old son is getting the game for his PSP!

Norway will be loaded up as soon as i get home from work (about 5ish) and Gundo's challenge will be underway immediately!

I'll be following the thread as soon as it is up and running. No pressure Gundo :p

Good luck one and all, and welcome to the best challenge on these forums :cool:

Holland has relegation this year at last! Bottom team gets relegated, so hopefully we will have some nice new unknown Dutch sides coming up for this challenge.

Going to hoiday and look at Israel's scout issue thing next!

Edit: Ok, holidayed a year and found the new clubs in Israel. Took over both of them, and both allow up to 3 scouts right from the off, and I have managed to sign some random scouts to one club, so looks like Israel should be eligble again for this years challenge.

Just one other note, as has been mention in the Big Club thread, holidaying to a specific date is a bit bugged and goes well past the date specified, so may need to do some of it more manually than usual.

My game arrived first thing today, and I have installed it, patched and activated it with Steam already! Just won't be starting in any challenge until the challenge rules post is up!

Would like to start this challenge this year with the dynamic league rep. I believe the logos from fm10 will be working in fm11 . I got the C&T carbon logos does anyone know if there is an update on the league and competition logos for C&T, because i think in the english leagues have been renamed from coca cola to some other sponsor and would like to have these updated. On another note Gundo will you be making a new thread for fm11 ?

Archived