dafuge's FM10 challenge

Canvey Island

2019/20

Championship

Championship

As we prepared for the season I was adamant that our target should be stability in the division, but once we had picked up a few special looking players I began to hope that there might be something more in store. It didn't seem that way for much of the first third of the season, but once Raymond Auassar started firing and we stopped leaking goals at the back we began to quickly rise up the table. A run of ten wins in twelve games took us right up to 2nd in the table, but then potential disaster struck.

Despite the club being in quite a healthy financial position, the board decided to sell Auassar (11 goals in his previous 13 games) and my best centre back, Graeme Hastie, for a combined total of £5.6M. It seemed short sighted to me as we'd lose out on more than that by missing promotion, but despite a small wobble which saw us drop to the bottom of the play-off zone, we managed to stay in the fight all the way to the end of the season. A run of four wins had even propelled us into second place again with two games left, but a draw against Bristol City and defeat against Leicester saw us drop back to third. Sheffield United were dispatched 3-2 on aggregate in the play-off semi final before we faced Wigan at Wembley and came away with a win which few were expecting.

League Positions Graph

League Cup

After last year's excursion to Wembley, it was a disappointing year in the cups, having beaten Oxford and Middlesbrough in the first two rounds, we succumbed 3-2 to Premier League Newcastle in round three, a defeat for which my young goalkeeper, Giovanni Pasini, was unfairly blamed.

FA Cup

I hate Ipswich. Having doinked us 6-2 on the opening day of the season and then beaten us 1-0 on our own patch in the league, they turned up at Park Lane in the 4th round of the FA Cup and duly dicked us 4-1. I hate Ipswich.

Transfers

A transfer profit of £5M came in over the course of the season, which can entirely be put down to the sales of Auassar and Hastie (although I did spend £1.7M on Spaniards after those two had left the club). We also lost prize young talent Sam Mills to Arsenal for £1.1M, whilst the best money spent (once Auassar had left the club) was the £750K it took to part Pasini from Fiorentina.

Key Players

Early in the season the media were on something of a witch hunt against my new young Italian 'keeper, Giovanni Pasini, but once the lad had settled in and learned a bit of English he performed superbly well and I have every confidence that he can step up to Premier League level. Alongside him in defence was Jamie Murphy, who has frankly ridiculous stats for a seventeen year old, and for that reason I doubt that it'll take more than I have at my disposal to part him from Birmingham on a permanent basis.

John Bostock continued his rise up the leagues with us since returning to English football from the Welsh Wastelands, 14 assists from the central midfielder was an excellent contribution. And once Auassar had left in January, Sam Vokes and Patrick Marongiou formed a formidable partnership up front. Like Murphy, I think we'll struggle to get Marongiou back at the club next season; Juventus will want to make more of him.

Next Season

The hardest yet, surely. Survival in any shape or form will be a massive success.

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuneaton Town
2010/11 Blue Square North 5th Lost in play-off semi final
2011/12 Blue Square North 12th Sacked 11 games into the season

Canvey Island
2012/13 Blue Square South 10th None
2013/14 Blue Square South 4th Promoted via play-offs
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 3rd Promoted via play-offs
2015/16 League 2 8th None
2016/17 League 2 3rd Automatic Promotion
2017/18 League 1 4th Promoted via play-offs
2018/19 Championship 12th League Cup Finalists
2019/20 Championship 3rd Promoted via play-offs

Canvey Island 100 Club

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

James Foster (ST) 215 (260); 118(135); 7.12
(2013-2019)
Jeet Padaruth (GK) 213 (243); 76 (89); 6.96
(2012-2018)
Matthew Darlow (DC) 194 (232); 16 (20); 6.86
(2011-Present)
Kostas Tsioukas (DC) 188 (223); 27 (30); 7.14
(2014-Present)
Mark Hartmann (MC) 183 (217); 20 (31); 6.91
(2010-2017)
John Bostock (AMC) 148 (175); 16 (24); 7.08
(2015-Present)
Iain Blackman (AMLC/FC) 137 (164); 31 (39); 7.09
(2016-Present)
Theo Angus (DL) 125 (150); 0 (2); 6.87
(2012-2018)
Joseph Owusu Tabiri (DR, MRC) 105 (130); 3 (4); 6.91
(2012-2016)
Kyle Wilson (ST) 103 (120); 36 (44); 6.96
(2013-2016)
Ismail Yakubu (DC) 102 (113); 4 (4); 7.09
(2013-2016)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just days after our promotion, the board announce plans for a new stadium. So we'll only have to survive a year in the Premier League with a 4,308 capacity, though I'm slightly gutted that after getting the club to the Premier League in just eight years I'm not even on the favoured personnel list, let alone having the stadium named after me :( Guess I'll have to play as far as dafuge has before that happens.

Big congrats on the promotion!

How much cash did you have in the bank Terk when you got the new stadium?

I'm a bit surprised the board chose to upgrade Pilot Lane in my game when the council refused to do it instead of building a new one. I guess an upgrade had to occur due to Premiership regulations or something but seems a bit weird.

Maybe attendance comes into it too or something but then we were selling out anyway...

Cheers, aeropaus :)

We had just over £3M in the bank when the decision came through to build the new stadium. And attendances actually dropped from last season (from 4,210 to 4,035) so I was quite surprised (and delighted) to get the news. In the long term I can see a capacity of 16,700 holding us back, but for a few years at least it will seem like we're raking in huge gate receipts.

Oh, and the sponsorship deal is about £670K per season over 15 seasons; a bit stingy but better than nothing. It'll pay more than a third of the loan repayments though (£140K per season), so that's nice.

And just days after our promotion, the board announce plans for a new stadium. So we'll only have to survive a year in the Premier League with a 4,308 capacity, though I'm slightly gutted that after getting the club to the Premier League in just eight years I'm not even on the favoured personnel list, let alone having the stadium named after me :( Guess I'll have to play as far as dafuge has before that happens.

If I'd managed to get my stadium the season I won rather than when I survived it might have been named after me as I got Legend status along with Bastock. Was getting a 28k seater so couldn't complain. Shame it has the name of that useless guy though. Gonna have to wait a little less than 20 years now to get a new one. :( In better news though, the upgrade to a 42k seater will be nice.:)

That's weird, I'm sure I made it onto the Merthyr Legends list way back in League One when I took home the JPT :confused:

Could perhaps be a slight anomaly because you haven't yet won a trophy for the club despite the promotions, whereas I'd won the BSS, BSP and JPT by then (I seem to remember my status on that screen being updated after each trophy win). I'm sure you'll make it on there sharpish when you start raking in the pots ;)

Although once you are there you'll have to accept stuff like a striker who barely topped 100 goals for the club being counted alongside you as a club legend :rolleyes:

And congrats on the promotion of course!

So as it turns out, when my board said the capacity would be reduced by 400, they were telling a bit of a lie.

Before, our stadium had 1000 seats and a capacity of 4050.

Now, because we can't sell any standing room in the Premiership, our ground has a total capacity of.....

That's a hell of a lot of cheesed off season ticket holders.

That's weird, I'm sure I made it onto the Merthyr Legends list way back in League One when I took home the JPT :confused:

Could perhaps be a slight anomaly because you haven't yet won a trophy for the club despite the promotions, whereas I'd won the BSS, BSP and JPT by then (I seem to remember my status on that screen being updated after each trophy win). I'm sure you'll make it on there sharpish when you start raking in the pots ;)

I'm still not on the Merthyrs favoured personnel list, after 21 years in charge i've only won 2 JPT's, 1 FA cup and League 1 as well as reaching the prem.

the 2 on the list are a striker with about 50 goals in 130 appearances and a winger who has 150 appearances

Could perhaps be a slight anomaly because you haven't yet won a trophy for the club despite the promotions, whereas I'd won the BSS, BSP and JPT by then (I seem to remember my status on that screen being updated after each trophy win). I'm sure you'll make it on there sharpish when you start raking in the pots

Although once you are there you'll have to accept stuff like a striker who barely topped 100 goals for the club being counted alongside you as a club legend

And congrats on the promotion of course!

That's a very good point, no pots in the cabinet yet. 4 play-off victories, once sneaked up automatically and only one (losing) cup final; I could see it being a few years yet before I get the chance to bring a trophy home as well, it's not going to be my priority in the near future. And James Foster, my striker who scored 118 league goals, is on the favoured personnel list ahead of me :(

My biggest problems in the coming season are going to be (a) balancing the need for new players with not taking the club into the red (£2M in the bank and an £11M transfer fund) and (b) the fact that my wage budget is pretty much exactly the same as last season, but with the contractual pay rises after promotion I have 16 players in my squad and only about £6K left to play with. How do I do this without sending the club down Portsmouth's road?

I have just profited from the fact that Birmingham have gone into administration for the second time in three years and picked up Jamie Murphy, the excellent young centre back I had on loan last season, for the very fair price of just £2M :cool:

aeropaus, a 696 capacity in the Premier League :eek: You'll not be bringing in much in the way of gate receipts then :(

So as it turns out, when my board said the capacity would be reduced by 400, they were telling a bit of a lie.

Before, our stadium had 1000 seats and a capacity of 4050.

Now, because we can't sell any standing room in the Premiership, our ground has a total capacity of.....

That's a hell of a lot of cheesed off season ticket holders.

This is a bit of a flaw in the game, surely? Isn't there a minimum requirement for the number of seats? The SPL has a minimum of 6,000 seated, which is reduced from 10,000 a few years ago (cost Falkirk for one promotion a couple of times).

You should be forced to groundshare at the very least. Wasn't that the case in previous versions?

Afternoon guys! Another season over, another 'so close' moment. 1 Spot off the playoff's once again. Damnit! Its the bad starts that get me everytime. The new players just dont seem to gell that well for the first 2 months. Might not get rid of as many this time around.

I finally made my first sale: Dan Currie, a regen I picked up on a free, 45k to Gillingham. So I actually had a transfer budget! Albeit it was a measley 1k but Its definately made my bank balance alot healthier than previously. My Wage budget is starting to really hit me hard, so during the off-season I will have to get rid of the high earners. Sad to see a few of them leave but I cannot afford 450p/w on FT in the BSP.

Anyone else have their assistant manager demand unreal wages to be kept on? I've had to change mine every season so far, really ****ing me off.

The 'Boro are in need of stability and removing staff as well as players cannot help that.

Best signing: Tommy Black. The former Palace ace really ghot our season on track with plenty of firepower through the middle. Cant remember exact stats, but he really boosted our promotion chase. Definately one to keep on! Only asks for 90p/w too at 32. Looking at boosting him to Ass-Man in a few seasons.

Full update when I get home. This is all from memmory :p

Oh yeah, how do you put the

stuff at the bottom to show your progress?

Unlucky, yiddo :(

My Premier League début went better than expected. Slightly confused by the fact that we have a 4,308 capacity stadium, have sold over a thousand season tickets and yet got an attendance of 500 for a game against Liverpool :confused: And I think I've just figured it out, we've only got a 500 seated capacity, and the game obviously stands by the rule that you're not allowed standing areas in the Premier League. ****, **** **** **** **** **** ****. And the board have just announced that we've sold 1,291 season tickets. The people of Canvey Island are clever folk :thup:

My next two league games are against Man City at home and Arsenal away. A nice, easy start :(

:D I got it.

Farnborough Career Overview Season          League                 Position           Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/2011     Blue Square South          2nd            Promotion
2011/2012     Blue Square Premier         7th           No Achievements
2012/2013     Blue Square Premier         7th           No Achievements

it still does i think, In Terk's case it didn't as a new ground is being built.

Yeah, I'd guess it's the fact that I have a new stadium being built for next year that we haven't had the current stadium updated. It does amuse me though that Waford in the league cup got us a crowd seven times bigger than Liverpool in the league :D

Maidstone Season 7 Update 2016/17 - Blue Square Premier

Position - 1st

Predicted - 19th

League Table

League Positions

A great season and picking up the clubs first silverware under my management :cool:

I basically carried on as I finished the last season, my squad was far to strong for anyone else in the league and I also picked up a league 2 and league 1 scalp in the FA Cup before going out to Premier League side West Brom in the 3rd round. I also picked up the FA Trophy again comfortably beating everyone else I faced.

I also picked up the BSP record for most points.

I think I am ready to take on League 2 at my first attempt if I can add a few decent loan signings.

FA Trophy Final

Now on Favoured Personnel list

Star Player: Tom Craddock

Squad

Finances

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Manager Information

Career Overview:

League         Season    Finished   Achievements
------------------------------------------------
BSS            2010/11   19th
BSS            2011/12   19th
BSS            2012/13   15th
BSS            2013/14   10th
BSS            2014/15   5th        Playoff Winners
BSP            2015/16   10th
BSP            2016/17   1st        Champions

Merthyr Tydfil Premiership 2030/31

Table

Position

FA Cup - 4th Rd

League Cup -2nd Rd

Started in fantastic form and soon went top, however i hit a bad run from november onwards and barely won a game until march. i showed good form at the end of the season to go into the last game of the year against man u. a 3-0 win gave me champions league football for the first time and denied them the title. Overall this was perhaps a chance lost with no dominant team for the first time in years.

My reserves crashed out to championship Burnley in the league cup and i lost 1-0 to championship Southampton in the FA cup.

Transfers

Two long time servants left with Rivera (history) retiring and the captain Rodrigues (history) leaving.

Marcelo was sold by the chairman only 6 months after arriving. The defence needs changing and the first step towards this was bringing in Bartolini who i hope can become a wonderkid and Djokic who is rated better than Carreras, Carreras (history) was then sold as his displays were highly erratic.

The midfield was changed with Anastasiadis (history) being sold after wanting to leave for years, he was replaced by Francisco. 2 backups in Sergio and Angel Luis were also sold.

Squad

Bonetti and Hadland shared the goalie spot with both doing well.

Hagelstein was almost ever present at right back with Djokic making a great start at left back. In the centre Bartolini also made a great start and Castillo was immense.

Francisco and Bianchini were in the centre with Bianchini particually good.

On the wings were Aslan and Nogueira whose good performances and goal output were the main reason for my good form over the season.

Up front my main 3 strikers played well without getting the number of goals i wanted from them.

Star player - hard one to choose as there were several players who had good seasons but it was noticable that when Aslan didn't play the team performance dropped, came up with some crucial goals

Career so far:

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South             3rd         Promoted via playoffs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier           9th         None
2012/13   Blue Square Premier           2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2013/14   League 2                      15th        None  
2014/15   League 2                      13th        JPT Winners
2015/16   League 2                      5th         Promoted via playoffs
2016/17   League 1                      13th        None
2017/18   League 1                      14th        None
2018/19   League 1                      12th        None
2019/20   League 1                      15th        None
2020/21   League 1                      14th        None
2021/22   League 1                      1st         JPT Winners,Champions
2022/23   Championship                  16th        None
2023/24   Championship                  8th         None
2024/25   Championship                  10th        None
2025/26   Championship                  6th         Playoff semi-finalists
2026/27   Championship                  6th         Promoted via Playoffs
2027/28   Premiership                   15th        None
2028/29   Premiership                   14th        FA Cup Winners
2029/30   Premiership                   12th        None
2030/31   Premiership                   4th         None

Holy **** this Premier League thing is really tough :( 4 points from my first 7 games. To say I'm concerned about our chances right now would be an understatement.

1st season in the Prem is by far the toughst season of the challange in my opinion,

I only avoided relegation on the last day of the season in my first season,

Stick with it though the results do come eventually, once the players come to terms with the higher standard, i ended up having to go for a very rigid counter attacking style and pinch results where i could.

Not the prettiest, but survival was the only aim.

Holy **** this Premier League thing is really tough :( 4 points from my first 7 games. To say I'm concerned about our chances right now would be an understatement.

It's tricky but the standard to avoid relegation isn't that brilliant. Just checked my post-promotion season and we finished 13th with 40 points, Leeds were relegated in 18th with 30.

Checking through all the seasons, the highest points total someone has been relegated with is 36, but it's very often less than 30.

We are consistently hitting out 5000 capacity in attendances most games, but the board say that the council will never allow planning permission because of the lack of space or something :o

At the moment, there is us and Charlton rotating between 1st and 2nd, we both are about 6 points ahead of third so its looking quite good so far, bare in mind, play-off place was my aim for this season.

I'm happy with my team atm, maybe we could try and sell a few players that we don't need to free up some wages, but our balance is actually really good as well after the amount of money we brought in the summer, think at the moment it is around £4.8m :)

Just signed Charles Ademeno at the end of February after Crawley went in administration - I love the fact there is no transfer window in the BSN/S, especially if you're in a tight promotion or relegation battle.

Currently just out of the playoff spots with five and a half games to go, but in superb form after a horror first half of the season. If I can sneak in I reckon I'll win them.

Unlucky, yiddo :(

My Premier League début went better than expected. Slightly confused by the fact that we have a 4,308 capacity stadium, have sold over a thousand season tickets and yet got an attendance of 500 for a game against Liverpool :confused: And I think I've just figured it out, we've only got a 500 seated capacity, and the game obviously stands by the rule that you're not allowed standing areas in the Premier League. ****, **** **** **** **** **** ****. And the board have just announced that we've sold 1,291 season tickets. The people of Canvey Island are clever folk :thup:

My next two league games are against Man City at home and Arsenal away. A nice, easy start :(

Wow you've got the same issue as I do.. and a lower capacity amazingly.

It really is stupid, a ground share is the obvious solution instead of forcing you to put up with stupid capacities like we have atm.

It's tricky but the standard to avoid relegation isn't that brilliant. Just checked my post-promotion season and we finished 13th with 40 points, Leeds were relegated in 18th with 30.

Checking through all the seasons, the highest points total someone has been relegated with is 36, but it's very often less than 30.

Can I have your game, please :(

Just checked through the seasons on my game, and the team finishing in 18th place has had the following points totals.

2009/10: 35

2010/11: 34

2011/12: 34

2012/13: 39

2013/14: 35

2014/15: 37

2015/16: 28

2016/17: 30

2017/18: 35

2018/19: 37

2019/20: 42

Which makes for an average 18th place total of 35.09 points. So 40 points is still going to have to be my target. I will admit I'm going in with a bit of a Tony Mowbray attitude (maybe more Owen Coyle, actually) in that I'm not yet willing to sacrifice my footballing philosophy, but if our position worsens much more then I'll have no option but to go pretty negative.

Wow you've got the same issue as I do.. and a lower capacity amazingly.

It really is stupid, a ground share is the obvious solution instead of forcing you to put up with stupid capacities like we have atm.

It is staggeringly stupid that I'm playing Premier League games with a capacity of 500. If there's one thing I'd like to see fixed in future FM versions then this is it; I'm no games developer but whilst I accept it may not be easy I can't believe that it's beyond the realms of man to have forced ground shares come into the game in this situation.

It is staggeringly stupid that I'm playing Premier League games with a capacity of 500. If there's one thing I'd like to see fixed in future FM versions then this is it; I'm no games developer but whilst I accept it may not be easy I can't believe that it's beyond the realms of man to have forced ground shares come into the game in this situation.

I'm fairly sure this is something that's been inexplicably dropped. Could swear it used to make you expand or move?

Should raise it as an issue really.

I'm fairly sure this is something that's been inexplicably dropped. Could swear it used to make you expand or move?

Should raise it as an issue really.

In a way it has made us move because we have a stadium being built which complies with the PL regulations, it's just this in between season that is driving me crazy. To be honest I have no idea whether in this same situation in previous FM games you would have been forced to ground share for a year or expand your current stadium, even just for that one season. If that did used to be the case and it's been dropped from the game then that makes me even more angry :mad:

Haven't ground shares been banned in the Premiership (or England) after everyone was trying to move stadiums for cups a couple of years back?

I think the main problem is that I don't think any of us have had our grounds improved in the lower leagues in FM2010, unlike previous verisons so you are left with a ground unfit for the Conference in the Premiership.

That's a very good point, no pots in the cabinet yet. 4 play-off victories, once sneaked up automatically and only one (losing) cup final; I could see it being a few years yet before I get the chance to bring a trophy home as well, it's not going to be my priority in the near future. And James Foster, my striker who scored 118 league goals, is on the favoured personnel list ahead of me

My biggest problems in the coming season are going to be (a) balancing the need for new players with not taking the club into the red (£2M in the bank and an £11M transfer fund) and (b) the fact that my wage budget is pretty much exactly the same as last season, but with the contractual pay rises after promotion I have 16 players in my squad and only about £6K left to play with. How do I do this without sending the club down Portsmouth's road?

I have just profited from the fact that Birmingham have gone into administration for the second time in three years and picked up Jamie Murphy, the excellent young centre back I had on loan last season, for the very fair price of just £2M :cool:

aeropaus, a 696 capacity in the Premier League :eek: You'll not be bringing in much in the way of gate receipts then :(

TV money and paying for players over 48mths is what I did, if you can survive your first season unlike me then things should be fine in the second season when you get your new stadium.

Or go down the Portsmouth route of praying for a Tycoon takeover ;)

Haven't ground shares been banned in the Premiership (or England) after everyone was trying to move stadiums for cups a couple of years back?

I think the main problem is that I don't think any of us have had our grounds improved in the lower leagues in FM2010, unlike previous verisons so you are left with a ground unfit for the Conference in the Premiership.

I'll admit ignorance on that one, but if it is the case then it obviously makes sense that it's not in the game. you are right in that a large part of the problem was that I had an average crowd at 97% of the stadium capacity back in League 1 but haven't been able to get any sort of expansion or move.

TV money and paying for players over 48mths is what I did, if you can survive your first season unlike me then things should be fine in the second season when you get your new stadium.

Or go down the Portsmouth route of praying for a Tycoon takeover ;)

A takeover would be nice, I'd have the same chairman since I took over at Canvey. And he still feels he will never leave the club of his own volition :( I want some oil money.

Just noticed that Arsenal are 17th in the league after 17 games /o\, will be interesting to see what they will do in the second half of the season :D

Aston Villa and Tottenham want my 17 year old CB Xabier Sanchez but he is a real good prospect so I will be trying by hardest to not sell him.

When i got promoted with Kings Lynn i was forced into a Ground Share with Norwich at Carrow Road for 2 seasons whilst the Walks Stadium was upgraded with All Seating, so it is in the game,

Not sure why you wouldnt have had it happen, Maybe it depends if there is a suitable ground within a certain radius

Farnborough FC 2012/2013 - BSP

Well, after a season that saw a late charge for promotion, our aim was to do it again this season and to capitalise on our bad run at the start of last season that saw us take 1 point from 8 games. Our aim was promotion. I believe we had a good enough squad to do that, with our resident goal scorer Robert McCormick once again amongst the goals at the start, I was confident that this was our season. But like most teams, you cant rely on one player to do it all for you.... This was a tough one...

As I said earlier, we made our first sale: Dan Currie- 45k to Gillingham. Dan was one of the youth players I picked up on a free. After he performed well in the first few months, getting the odd goal here and there, I saw an opportunity. The Gills offered 30k for him. I put 50k, but overall we settled at 45k and both parties went away happy. I will keep an eye on his progress as he does definately look like one for the future. Who knows, in a few seasons I might be able to pick him up again, so he can once again wear the glory of Yellow.

Anyway, back to the season at hand:

I picked up a few players on a free and committed the SIN to end all SINS: I spent too much on wages. I made the mistake of going for players that were a little out of my 'league' so to say and was punished when they didn't perform. However, there were a few players that saw the light at the end of the tunnel and actually TRIED during this season. These are as follows:

Daniel Subouola

Tommy Black

Caolan Lavery

So. Back to the season at hand. Tommy Black was brought on quite late into the season, but REALLY did some damage: scoring a screamers to win us the points in a last gasp match against Kidderminster in his debut. That my friends was the highlight to this season. Two goals in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Reflection: Overall a disappointing season, finishing in 8th.

A low start to the season, a great middle yet a feeble end to the season where we couldnt buy a win didnt help. I've got a couple transfers lined up that I feel will solve these issues completely. I want to keep the core nucleus of players, but will chop and change around the edges, only signing players when 100% necessary. Just saw that tough to beat Macclesfield didnt get promoted out of the BSP. That's not a good sign, will have them for serious competition.

Well, theres my team report. Target for next season: Promotion.

The bright side is that we are now an established BSP team. We have the ability to become a professional team. This will happen next season.

League Table

Farnborough Career

Season     League                       Position      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South             2nd        Promotion
2011/12   Blue Square Premier           7th         None
2012/13   Blue Square Premier           8th         None

Very :D

I have come to the conclusion that we really are an appalling shower of *****. 1 win, 2 draws and 8 defeats so far, bottom of the table :( Looks like the Canvey Island Stadium will be opening to the sounds of Championship football.

It's absolutely appalling, TPF :( And my last three games make it even worse. We went 2-0 up at Everton only to lose 4-2; we fought back from 2-0 down at home against West Brom, led 3-2 and lost 5-3; then we lost 3-0 in a truly pathetic performance against 19th placed QPR :( Forest at home next, we have to win.

It's absolutely appalling, TPF :( And my last three games make it even worse. We went 2-0 up at Everton only to lose 4-2; we fought back from 2-0 down at home against West Brom, led 3-2 and lost 5-3; then we lost 3-0 in a truly pathetic performance against 19th placed QPR :( Forest at home next, we have to win.

Good luck buddy!!!

go 4-2-4 :p

Archived