transfers

http://i48.tinypic.com/359bwv8.jpg

Top scorer: Junior Moukoko - 22 Goals in 25 games

Star Player : Sofiane Choubani - Got him free transfer this season

Assist King: Mathieu Chemin - 11 Assists in 22 games

Highest Average: Mounir Soufiani - 7.52 after 25 games

Im sure im gonna promote this year !

Rate my performance so far with a media prediction of 12th

I watched all games on my own no holidaying.

Gonna get rid of the 2 stars ca and pa

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting. Is that flat or with DM? How have you set up the FR/FL? Wingers or inside forwards?

I had a lot of success employing 4-3-3 with FR/FL on an earlier FM. :thup:

Hey Crouchy, apologies for no contact :o

I'll be in touch regards the Eastern European adventure soon ;). The one problem I have with my file is that it has developed a tendency to crash! I'm now saving it every week for damage limitation :(.

With the 4-3-3 it is 3 flat CM's. The middle one is a ball winning midfielder set to defensive mentality. The other two are support central midfielders (I think. They may be attacking midfielders with support mentality if that's possible, I'll have to check). But yes the two wide strikers are inside forwards. So long as they have pace and can dribble they create a lot of chances. I'm fortunate that my central striker Bernabe has good aerial attributes so he does a good job down the middle for me.

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

newheader.png

January 1st

2027/28 Liga Sagres

Europe is the Target

The Current Season

The Quick Reference

As it Stands

Predicted: 1st

Super Cup: vs Tourinze - CHAMPIONS!!!

Finances: £135M

Season Tickets: 3855 (^498)

The Rundown

July

Firstly in July was making four new signings, none of them were expected to make an immediate impact as I was working on building depth at every position. I also redesigned our jerseys for the 2028/29 season...as shown in this picture.

The Signings:

Derya Ozgur (MRC)

Engin Duruer (DR)

Nicky Evers (GK)

Sedat Ozkan (MC).

I didn't expect any of these guys to get much game time, but Duruer became the number 1 back-up to Yildiz & Ozkan joined the bench to help Santos cover the midfield.

We had lined up eleven friendly matches before the season started against Tourizense in the Super Cup on August 5th. It would start with a tour of Australasia, a home period against Osasuna & Chelsea before finishing at Barakaldo.

The Friendlies:

03.07 at Wellington Phoenix 5:0

Og, Roman, Mateus, Myklebust, Ozkan.

06.07 at Central Coast Mariners 4:0

Almiron (3), Myklebust.

09.07 at Sydney FC 7:0

Bazan, Danilo, R.Javier (2), Myklebust, Cappiello, Tomas.

12.07 at Gold Coast Utd 3:1

Tomas, Mateus (2)

16.07 at Stade Brestois 29 7:0

Cappiello (2), R.Javier, Fabiano, Danilo, Cearense, Tomas

19.07 at KV Kortrijk 6:0

Almiron, Santos, Myklebust, Danilo (2), Ozgur.

21.07 at FC Istres OP 2:2

Cearense, Almiron

23.07 vs Osasuna 1:1

Danilo

25.07 vs Chelsea 3:1

Danilo (2), Mateus

28.07 at Rayo 5:0

R.Javier (2), Danilo, Tomas, Myklebust

30.07 at Barakaldo 5:0

Myklebust (2), Yildiz, Markovic (2)

A pretty good pre-season there, most of my players ended it fit and ready for our Super Cup match, at the same time I managed to get them into the spirit of how I want to play the game. They appear to be ready, but it is not until the season starts that I will know for sure. The final act of this month was to see the Netherlands offer me the International Job, now is when I wish I had completed the challenge as this is my dream job. I have set aside a special save game just for this, but I am unlikely to go back and will hope to get this job in the future.

August

The month of August saw no further action from me in buying players, though I did sell Gabriel Bazan for 2.8M which helped the coffers slightly, on the games front we would have the Super Cup and 3 League games to get our season underway.

Super Cup:

05.08 vs Tourizense 4:1

Danilo (2), Myklebust, OG.

Liga Sagres:

13.08 vs Vit. Guimaraes 2:0

Danilo (2)

20.08 vs Varzim 1:0

Mateus

26.08 at Gil Vicente 0:0

Well in an average month we walked away with 3 wins and a draw and were looking alright if this was a poor month. I was disappointed by the goalscoring effort, but I still ended up 3rd in the Manager of the Month for August. Now my next target is to cement my safe spot near the top of the league as we head forwards from here. And delighted to wrap up yet another Super Cup. We got another national team job offered here, Uruguay approached and I told them that I may like to look at it later, but I believe I still have more to do here at Evora. The board also gave us more transfer funds, no idea why, I had not spent a cent as I know I am already pushing the finances with the purchases I made under last years budget.

September

In September we would be starting our European Champions League Season as we were drawn in Group B along side CSKA Moscow, Villareal & Austria Wien, honestly I have to say this is the easiest group I have been given in a long time. Though I am going to keep swearing about Sporting getting a top seed slot when I am seeded 2nd for the draw. We would also face Benfica, Braga & Leixoes in the league.

Liga Sagres:

09.09 at Braga 3:0

Mateus (3)

16.09 at Leixoes 3:0

OG, Cappiello, Myklebust

23.09 vs Benfica 1:0

Mateus

Champs League: Group Stage

12.09 vs Villareal 1:0

Tomas

27.09 at CSKA Moscow 0:0

Well I was pretty pleased with that month, a win against Villareal & a draw against CSKA leaves us in 2nd on goal difference alone, we are trailing Maritimo in the league at this point, but thats ok, we are on the way up with our streak. Our team is starting to work well together and only Tourizense have managed to score against us so far. Three wins meant that I walked away as the Liga Sagres Manager of the Month for September, now on to October.

October

October sees the beginning of our Portuguese Cup defense as we will face Padroense away, this visit is a dream draw for them and they are hoping for a bumper crowd. We will also face Austria Wien twice this month as we head towards Champions League knockout stages, there will also be league games against Tourizense, Beira-Mar & Vit.Setubal to round out the action.

Liga Sagres:

01.10 at Beira-Mar 4:1

Santos, Cappiello, Almiron, Mateus.

22.10 vs Tourizense 3:1

Mateus (2), Danilo

28.10 at Vit.Setubal 2:1

Roman, Myklebust

Portuguese Cup: 3rd Round

14.10 at Padroense 5:0

Almiron (2), Santos (3)

18.10 vs Austria Wien 3:1

Mateus, Danilo, OG

31.10 at Austria Wien 1:0

Banos

The results in the Champions League group stage gave me a guaranteed spot in the Knockout stages which I was delighted about. Not having to worry when I face Villareal & CSKA again makes it all appear so much better. A good solid start in the Portuguese Cup as we thump a lower league team and move onwards. With three more wins in the league we moved to the top spot, a little worried though as we conceded three goals in three matches, though we were playing our second team in most of those games. Wilson Mateus managed to show some great skill to come third in the Player of the Month as he scored 3 goals in 2 league games. In the mean time three more wins meant another Manager of the Month award for me.

November

With only five matches in November it was a little pull back from the action in October, but we were starting to have a tough run through the middle, in the League we would face Nacional, Sporting & Academica. The Champions League would continue with us in action away to Villareal, and the biggest match of the Portuguese Cup 4th Round sees us face Benfica.

Liga Sagres:

05.11 vs Nacional 3:0

Almiron, Myklebust, Danilo

12.11 at Sporting 1:1

Vazquez

26.11 vs Academica 2:0

Ozkan, Santos

Portuguese Cup: 4th Round

18.11 at Benfica 2:0

Cappiello, Almiron

22.11 at Villareal 1:1

Cappiello

Well we may have drawn away to Sporting, but really that result was ok given that I was in the middle of a tight three game stretch. The other two league games saw the exact results I expected as we stretched our lead out again. A win over arch nemesis Benfica in the Portuguese Cup was the final straw for their manager as he got fired and the number 1 choice expected to replace him was Wagner (My Ass Man). And a safe draw away to Villareal means that CSKA have also qualified and our final match at Campo Estrela will decide the group. A reasonable month in the League, but I only managed 3rd in the Manager of the Month. Almiron's goal against Nacional was named as 2nd place in the Liga Sagres Goal of the Month.

December

In December we see the final group game for the Champions League against CSKA Moscow, the winner will qualify top, the loser will go through in second. We also have three more league games, Boavista, Maritimo & Porto and we finish 2028 with a League Cup match against Nacional.

05.12 vs CSKA Moscow 3:0

Duruer, OG, Cappiello

Liga Sagres:

10.12 vs Boavista 5:1

Cappiello, Almiron, Tomas (2), Danilo

16.12 at Maritimo 0:3

20.12 at Porto 4:0

Vazquez, Almiron, Cappiello (2)

League Cup: 3rd Round Group A

30.12 at Nacional 2:0

Mateus, Almiron

We took our first loss in the league, the unbeaten season goes out the window once more, but we have managed to build up a good lead of 7pts in the league. We won our Group in the Champions League and hence got through to the Knock-out round where we will face Rubin. Well the Player of the Month for December saw Emiliano Cappiello named as the winner, and Vazquez managed to come in 3rd as well. Julio Gill was named to Runner-up in the European Goalkeeper of the Year. While Ferhat Yildiz managed to come third in the European Defender of the Year.

The Best Players

Julio Gill (GK) - 2nd in the European Goalkeeper of the Year, 12 clean sheets in only 17 games, and only 5 goals allowed, we can see why he is showing up the rest of the world.

Engin Duruer (DR) - What a stunning first half for the youngster, he was looking to show up all the competition as he replaced Yildiz following injury.

Kamil Sima (DL) - Another player who is showing some true skill, the job being done by my defense is keeping me in the hunt this season.

Andres Moran (DL) - Again at left back the back-up is showing some massive amounts of skill as well.

Andre Santos (MC) - The Midfielder is supplying some great goals this season, he is looking excellent even though he is mainly playing as a back-up.

Emiliano Cappiello (ST) - He really is developing into a star striker, the young Italian has 8 goals & 8 assists in 18 appearances.

Wilson Mateus (ST) - 10 goals from just 17 games, he is looking to go for the top this season as he attempts to smash even more goals in.

The New Signing

Milos Bjelic (MC) - Another new young midfielder to add to the clubs line-up, he is only 18 but he has the potential to be better than Fabiano so I am looking forward to seeing him in action.

Well I must say I am pretty happy with that first half of the season. Very delighted to see some different players achieving good results, Javier has a goal scoring drought, but he is more than covered by Danilo, Mateus, Cappiello and others, having 9-10 strikers of quality makes a huge difference.

Des - great 1st half of the season. good to see progress in the CL as expected. the team seems really settled and there is great stregth in depth. like the kits too.

iacovone - congrats on european football!! i wouldn't argue how i got european football at the moment. fantastic season. sound like the formation is working well.

ghostwriter - tough season, but at least you survived which is important. Diego looks great for you. as for Fiorentini - i'd happy give you a million for him now. looks like a good prospect.

Jakeis - looking good in the league. seems like you have got a good formation with a balance between a solid defence and good goalscoring ability. good luck for the rest of the season.

Badajoz-Spanish Second Division B2-2010/11

When I picked this team, I didn't realise I had chosen a excellent team. Badajoz were already professional and have a stadium which holds 15200 people so I had already dealt with some problems which could have plagued me.

Transfers-These player arrived with one intention of beating the predicited position of 17th.

League

Table- Did better then expected, we went on an 18 game unbeaten run from the start of the season and never looked backed. I also didn't realise that I was in the same league as former UEFA Cup runner's up Alaves who I recorded a some what fortunate 1-0 win against.

In the semi-final playoff I faced Second Division B1 Winners, Ferrol. The result for the semis were as follows.

In the final I was up against Real Jaen who were the B4 winners. The final result was this!!

Cups

Was not involved in any what so ever.

Players/Awards

Dario Husain-was top scorer for Badajoz hitting 19 goals, he also won fans player of the year.

Juan Ramon Ruano-Most assists with 13 but also chipped in with a vital 14 goals.

Eduard is the only decent prospect to come out the youth setup, he may get some games as he is 3rd choice left back and 4th choice centre back so there is not many in between but this mainly depends on the summer transfer activity.

Best XI-10/11 - No problems here, I fully agree with this but the team is aging so may need to look to younger players who are at peak or still have time to develop.

Aims

Survival is the only aim, I have no idea what to expect from the league but with teams like Celta and Deportivo, this could be a very tough season.

Build a squad capable of playing at this level or at low level LIGA BBVA

Other

Nothing to note, no upgrades, no expansion. Just to find a new assman seeing as mine walked.

great first season there B.W.G. Getting out of that level and the play-off nightmare is key in Spain as you can spend a number of seasons battling away for nothing. good luck next season. Badajoz are a 'big' team for the challenge but ultimately that maybe only saves you a season or two on the challenge IMO.

good luck in Liga Adelante

FC Libourne Saint-Seurin

FC_Libourne_Saint-Seurin_L_Isle-logo-5EED05604F-seeklogo.com.gif

As you all now i took a challenge with FC-Libourne and it did go well .

Finished season ending 3rd with media prediction 12th!. Points are same with the 2nd place so I PROMOTED!!!!.

Im aiming this new season for getting top quality ligue 2 players and stay in ligue 2. It might be easy if i can some good players on free transfer. here are some pics

League standings

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/leaguetg.jpg/

Fixtures

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/fixtures.jpg/

Player Stats

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/statsoq.jpg/

Best player chosen by Players: MATHIEU CHEMIN...!

Top scorer: Junior Moukoko 26 goals in 35 (3) games or Descamps 24 goals in 31 (4) games

Assist king. Mathieu Chemin 16 assists in 38 games - 1 more then moukoko who had 15

best average Also Mathieu Who was our best player this season

Well doing fine wish me luck 2nd season guys !:thup:

Hey Crouchy, apologies for no contact :o

I'll be in touch regards the Eastern European adventure soon ;). The one problem I have with my file is that it has developed a tendency to crash! I'm now saving it every week for damage limitation :(.

With the 4-3-3 it is 3 flat CM's. The middle one is a ball winning midfielder set to defensive mentality. The other two are support central midfielders (I think. They may be attacking midfielders with support mentality if that's possible, I'll have to check). But yes the two wide strikers are inside forwards. So long as they have pace and can dribble they create a lot of chances. I'm fortunate that my central striker Bernabe has good aerial attributes so he does a good job down the middle for me.

Iacovone - I started a thread in the tactics forum regarding your classic 4-3-3 formation. Perhaps you'll take a look if you have a moment and give some input?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=211046

Cheers. :thup:

Just to let you know, I defeated Maribor and then Vitoria Setubal in the qualifying rounds to make the group stages of the Europa League. I'll update you on the draw when its made.

Also managed a 0-0 draw away at Barcelona first game of the new season - encouraging signs (despite the fact they finished below us last season :cool:).

having just beaten AC Milan 4-3 at home for the first time, i have just gone to Siena and won 7-3. Cavada only went and scored 5 goals, earning a perfect 10 for his performance!! :D

EDIT: and he follows it up with another hattrick in the 4-2 home win v Livorno. 10 goals in 3 matches..... Cue leg break from the forum curse.....??

Hope not rlips, that's some performance from Cavada...I'm gonna have to go back through the thread for a screenshot. So embarrassed :(.

Had a blinding start to the new season. 0-0 away at Barca, 2-0 away at Almeria and 2-1 away in our first Europa League group game against Kayserispor \o/

We have Rapid Vienna and someone else in our group. I forget :o

Well March 7th has just rolled around for Lusitano de Evora, we have just defeated Sporting to wrap up the Liga Sagres with 3 games to spare, Benfica is in 10th & Porto 12th. Those two have been replaced behind us and Sporting by Maritimo, Guimaraes & Nacional. Varzim will also be heading to Europe.

The Super Cup saw us beat Tourinze with ease as shown in my last update, and the League Cup final saw us knock out Porto with ease. We are still in the Champions League Semifinals against Manchester City, the other side of the draw sees Manchester United facing Olympiakos. The Portuguese Cup is also at the Semifinal stage with us facing Liga Vitalis side Vizela (We have already knocked out Sporting & Benfica) and Varzim looking to defeat Guimaraes, they lead 3:0 from their away leg.

Well it is 10:30pm here, I have work at 7am in the morning, but I have just beaten Man City 1:0 at the City of Manchester Stadium, to win 2:1 on aggregate and head to Vicente Calderon for the final against Manchester United on May 19th...so as you can all guess I really don't want to go to sleep now...

Well first I have to get past Vizela in the Portuguese Cup Semi (May 2nd), I am up 5:0 after the first leg, then we have the final League Game on May 5th, and if I get there the Portuguese Cup Final on May 13th, but yes I plan to do it before I sleep and I will give updates as I play the game out.

Well a win over Vizela (7) 2:0 (0) puts us into the Portuguese Cup final, and just three games remain...here we go...

The final League game against Maritimo saw my Reserves on fire as they beat them 3:1 to wrap up my 2nd teams domination of the league in 2028/29 :) They scored 80 goals, breaking last seasons record. We also saw Benfica finish 9th & Porto 12th.

The Portuguese Cup Final was 2:2 at halftime and stayed that way through 90 & 120 minutes and we went to penalties where Julio Gill managed to save their second penalty attempt to give us a lead. He then also saved their fourth giving Roman the chance to win it for us, he finished it and we wrapped up our third consecutive Domestic Treble.

And now onto the game you have all been waiting for...

Evora vs Man Utd Champions League Final

3rd Min: Kochev as the last man chops down Almiron and collects a yellow card.

9th Min: Banos, Yildiz combine to clear the ball, and a second shot is cleared behind for a ManU Corner.

11th Min: It took a full 2 mins to clear the ball back down the other end.

15th Min: Joop Hagelstein takes down Banos and gets a yellow card.

17th Min: A long range Freekick from Man Utd is saved by Gill and cleared by Sima.

19th Min: A shot from Fabiano is punched away by Andrew, but the rebound finds Danilo on the far post, he hits it at the net, but it bounces off the woodwork only for Luthi of ManU to put it into his on net. Evora 1:0 ManU

24th Min: Danilo gets free of the defense again, another shot at the net, it goes wide off Andrew's fingertips for a corner.

29th Min: A Stohr long shot is saved again by Gill, and the ball is cleared away by Roman in a great team defence.

32nd Min: A series of Man Utd corners results in a great ball coming in and the shot from Zollner flies past Gill and into the net. Evora 1:1 ManU

Halftime: Well we have been in this match even though beforehand everyone was writing us off, we have had more of the possession and we are starting to exploit it. Now we just need to finish them off. Evora 1:1 ManU

48th Min: A huge freekick from Almiron near halfway comes flying into the confusion in the box, Cappiello, Stohr, Luthi, Andrew & Lukic all miss the ball and it falls into the net, GOAL for Almiron. Evora 2:1 ManU

53rd Min: Julio Gill, our keeper, goes down with an injury, he has the physio on, hopefully he can continue I have no keeper on my bench. He continues with just a knock.

59th Min: Danilo tackles Luthi, but it was a foul and he takes the yellow card knowing there is just 31 minutes to hold them out.

61st Min: Danilo will miss our next game, and so will Fabiano as he also takes a yellow card for the team.

68th Min: We make our first substitution as Myklebust comes on for a tiring Cappiello.

79th Min: Fabiano receives the ball far out on the left from Sima, he fires a cross into the centre and it falls right at Almiron's feet and he puts it past Andrews with ease for his second goal of the night. Evora 3:1 ManU

Well the last ten minutes saw us just holding onto the ball and playing to end it, and get it forward to Almiron as I attempted to get him a hattrick, but with only three minutes of injury time, the final whistle went and the fans and team erupted into ecstasy. Tiny and his staff went charging down onto the pitch to celebrate with their team...

Final Score - 3:1

We are the Champions

So I have completed the challenge, I will do a complete update tomorrow.

It being a win over Man Utd makes it delightful for me, this is without a doubt the biggest achievement I have ever made. This was the end of my 19th season. My starting XI has an average age of only 25. And my reserves pretty much won the Liga Sagres, I could continue here for a few more years dominating.

Thanks everyone for the Congrats, I am off to bed now have to be up for work in like 4-5 hours time ;) But I will start putting together an update as soon as I get home tomorrow.

Hope not rlips, that's some performance from Cavada...I'm gonna have to go back through the thread for a screenshot. So embarrassed :(.

you should be embarassed!! there is a screenshot in my last season review. as for leg breaks, none as yet. he did flop in his next match though...:rolleyes:

It being a win over Man Utd makes it delightful for me, this is without a doubt the biggest achievement I have ever made. This was the end of my 19th season. My starting XI has an average age of only 25. And my reserves pretty much won the Liga Sagres, I could continue here for a few more years dominating.

but will you continue? Tiny stadium is only another season away..... :D

but will you continue? Tiny stadium is only another season away..... :D

Oh I am definitely staying for at least two more seasons, I want Tiny Stadium, I would love to try and get a son in this game, and then there is also international management, The Club World Championship, European Super Cup & Europa League that I still have to win to complete my trophy cabinet.

I also want to see the development of Almiron, Cappiello and others of my youngsters as they take the lead positions, even to see how far Yildiz can go as a World Class DR.

Des Tiny's

Lusitano de Evora

newheader.png

End of Season

2028/29 Liga Sagres

The Completion

The Current Season

The Quick Reference

Predicted: 1st

Actual: 1st - CHAMPIONS!!!

Portuguese Cup: Final vs Varzim - CHAMPIONS!!!

League Cup: Final vs Porto - CHAMPIONS!!!

Super Cup: vs Tourinze - CHAMPIONS!!!

Champions League: Final vs Man Utd - CHAMPIONS!!!

The Manager: Des Tiny - History

Euro Rank: 5th (^7) [1st Por]

Finances: £162M (Debt £39.5M) (1st Por, 13th World)

Season Tickets: 3855 (^498)

The Squad: First & Second XI, The Rest

Transfers: 2028/29

The Season in General

Well financially we lost about 19 million pounds over the season, but really the pruchases we put in place for the season actually made a huge difference and managed to push us to Champions League Glory so money is not an issue. We do need to get our new stadium shortly so we can actually fill the seats and get some more money from the filling of our ground. We are still spending about 1.5M a month on transfers, we have over 4M a year in Sponsorship which is pretty good, and we are now triple the value of any other Portuguese Club as we attempt to clean out at the top. As for our transfers I was very impressed with the youngsters we picked up. It made for a very delightful run through the season, Yildiz has made Icon status at the club as we attempt to grow our team. Going forward I am going to try to spend only a little money in the new season and see if I can make a profit for once.

The League

We mainly played our second XI through the Liga Sagres so we didn't blow out by quite as much as we did in the previous year, but we were still comfortably the best team in the division. It is really a worry that our second team can still beat these teams. The league made me ask whether I could play Porto every week as in our three games this season we won 5:0, 4:0 & 3:0 which was a complete blow out. Also by playing our reserves we didn't win as many awards this season because of the rotation.

Player Stats

Team Stats

The Cups

Well the other cups saw us pretty much blow out and continue our streaks without losing in the Portuguese Cup, and the League Cup. In the Portuguese Cup we managed to knock out Benfica & Sporting ourselves and saw Porto knocked out as well. This meant we would face Varzim in the final, we easily overcame them and took our third cup home. We had already defeated Porto in the League Cup final after Gil Vicente had knocked Benfica and very nearly Sporting out in the group stages. The Super Cup was a victory as well as we went past Tourizense with ease.

LC Results

PC Results

LC Stats

PC Stats

Europe

Champions League

The story of the season was our Champions League run, the only part of the challenge left for us to complete. We started in the Champions League Group stage as we were drawn against Villareal, CSKA Moscow & Austria Wien. With draws away to Villareal & CSKA Moscow being the only points we dropped we qualified through top of the Group B. In the First Knockout Round we faced off against Rubin, we drew 1:1 away and then brought the game home and saw two great goals from Almiron for us to move on. In the Quarterfinals we faced Bayern Munich, we were away in the first game and got a great 2 goal lead, but then they managed a huge second half fight back to beat us 3:2, then the game came back to Evora, the game was tied at 1:1 until 1 minute into injury time when Danilo managed to slip a winner past the goalie and give us the victory on away goals. Next up we were to face Manchester City in the Semifinal, the first leg was at the Campo Estrela where we managed only a 1:1 draw, but that was not an issue Cappiello managed to score a goal at the City of Manchester Stadium to send our fans into raptures and we were off to Madrid for the final against Manchester United. The biggest game in Evora history was a great early battle back and forward, in the 19th minute a great cross came in from Yildiz and was batted away by their keeper, the ball landed at Danilo's feet, he smashed it at the goal, but it came back off the post. Then as the defenders tried to clear it bounced back off another and into the net. Manchester managed to steal one back before halftime, but a bit of encouragement from me at halftime and the boys were out with fire in their bellies. Pablo Almiron got a great goal just 3 minutes after halftime to give Evora the lead, and with the control of the game it was an absolute delight to see the youngster pop up and add his second to confirm the 3:1 victory and delight all the fans of our small club.

Results

Fans Jubilant

Quadruple

Anything Possible

Vs the Top 3

at Sporting 1:1

vs Sporting 2:1, 4:1

Record: 17-6-12 (61:58)

at Porto 4:0

vs Porto 5:0

nv Porto 3:0

Record: 17-4-11 (50:36)

at Benfica 2:0, 1:1

vs Benfica 1:0

Record: 15-5-18 (46:49)

The Club's History

League Records

|----------|----------|-----------|----------|-------------------------|
|  Season  |  League  | Final Pos | Playoffs |       Achievements      |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4647693&postcount=2810"]2010/11[/url] |   2DS    |    [url="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]6th[/url]    |          |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4669085&postcount=2856"]2011/12[/url] |   2DS    |    [url="http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]1st[/url]    |    [url="http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]2nd[/url]   |    Promoted & Won 2DS   |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4687627&postcount=2883"]2012/13[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1156/portugueseseconddivisio.png"]8th[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4693906&postcount=2918"]2013/14[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8594/ligavitalis.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4735466&postcount=3041"]2014/15[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6752/ligavitalis14.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4897020&postcount=3290"]2015/16[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3581/ligavitalis9.png"]4th[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4901543&postcount=3295"]2016/17[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4115/ligavitalis6.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4911039&postcount=3311"]2017/18[/url] |    LV    |    [url="http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8971/ligavitalis10.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   |    Promoted & Won LV    |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4918967&postcount=3319"]2018/19[/url] |    LS    |   [url="http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6383/ligasagres2.png"]10th[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4966396&postcount=3362"]2019/20[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9412/ligasagres5.png"]5th[/url]    |    N/A   |      Qualified EC       |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5024185&postcount=3430"]2020/21[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7430/ligasagres7.png"]9th[/url]    |    N/A   |           None          |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5045935&postcount=3472"]2021/22[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9634/ligasagres4.png"]5th[/url]    |    N/A   |   Won Lg Cup & Qual EC  |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5066265&postcount=3495"]2022/23[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7339/ligasagres9.png"]3rd[/url]    |    N/A   |      Qualified EC       |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5086438&postcount=3543"]2023/24[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7430/ligasagres7.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   |   Won League & Qual CL  |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5111015&postcount=3605"]2024/25[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6289/ligasagres20.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   | Won LS, SC, PC & 2nd CL |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5312387&postcount=3829"]2025/26[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7830/ligasagres8.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   |      Won LS, SC, LC     |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5386357&postcount=3914"]2026/27[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2308/ligasagres27.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   |    Won LS, SC, PC, LC   |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5414360&postcount=3930"]2027/28[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1079/ligasagres23.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   |    Won LS, SC, PC, LC   |
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=5453227&postcount=3987"]2028/29[/url] |    LS    |    [url="http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3503/ligasagres13.png"]1st[/url]    |    N/A   | Won LS, SC, PC, LC & CL |
[b]***************************Challenge Complete***************************[/b]

Club Records & Competition History

All Records:

Most League Apps: Francisco Javier Sanchez 255

Most League Goals: Wilson Mateus 83

Competition History:

Champions League - Winners 2029, 2nd 2025

Liga Sagres - Winners 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 3rd 2023

League Cup - Winners 2022, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029

Portuguese Cup - Winners 2025, 2027, 2028, 2029

Super Cup - Winners 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028

Liga Vitalis - Winners 2018, 3rd 2014, 2015, 2017

2nd Division South - Winners 2012

Reserves:

Group 3 - 3rd 2017

Group 2 - Winners 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2nd 2019

U19s:

Group 4 - 2nd 2024, 3rd 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028

U19s Cup - Winners 2023, 2nd 2018

The Players

The Squad

Current Teams Stats - First & Second XI, The Rest - Career Stats

Key: First XI, Second XI, Youth, Leaving.

Goalkeepers

32. Julio Gill (GK) - He stayed as the starting goalkeeper this season and showed it with 34 appearances for the club and only allowing 18 goals, this during a season with 19 clean sheets, another player who joined the club for nothing.

31. Steven Vogt (GK) - The second keeper, he also made 21 appearances as a back-up and conceded only 16 goals in those games. Another 10 clean sheets from Vogt puts him in second spot and chasing hard to keep up with Gill as they run the team from the back.

30. Nicky Evers (GK) - The youngster had a few periods of leave to get him to settle in the area, but now he has and with 29 games for the reserves or Youth side resulting in 22 clean sheets and only 11 goals conceded he is a star player for the future.

Defense

36. Ferhat Yildiz (DR) - One of the best bargain buys of the entire world, he came in on a free in July 2022 and has not been displaced from his starting role since. Yildiz this season added another 32 appearances as well as 4 Man of the Match awards in a stellar 7.5 rated season.

63. Kamil Sima (DL) - A great breakout season for Sima, he made 36 appearances and was named man of the match on 4 occasions, he has cleared out as the best left back in our squad by a long way.

3. Pablo Roman (DC) - He has taken over as the senior centre back, and with 32 games on the season he has looked very good, a single goal and an assist to add to his record. The 26 year old Spainard has now become a Portuguese Citizen and plays for their national side.

50. Pedro Banos (DRC) - The young Mexican has passed Sanchez and made it into the starting line-up, with 31 games for a 6.99 rating he is definitely looking very solid through the centre. Banos has many years ahead of him and will be hoping to run the back line in the future. He also scored his first international goal.

88. Engin Duruer (DR) - His first season with the club saw Duruer crack into the reserves from early on, he managed 25 games on the season for a rating of 7.55 and this resulted in him making our Evora Best XI over his more experienced challenger Yildiz.

62. Andres Moran (DL) - The numbers actually say he did better than Sima this season with a rating of 7.95, but Moran was playing for our seconds team who faced the easier league games and also a lot less competition. 7 assists and 4 man of the match awards in 24 games is still impressive.

4. Francisco Javier Sanchez (DC) - The Elder statesman of Evora football has won 21 titles with the club, appeared in over 400 games which is a major part of his Legend Status, he had a pretty good season, but he has slid behind Roman & Banos in the battle to lead the team.

6. Francisco Javier (DC) - A very solid season from the young back-up, he is not quite as good as my senior Central Defenders, but he can do the job without trouble and hence played half of the league season.

99. Ricardo Lima (DC) - He is still there as cover, but really Lima is just cover and wil go as soon as his contract is up and he gets any older, he is just not good enough for our club.

95. Rui Barreto (DRC) - He played very well in his single game, but really is never going to be good enough.

37. Acassio (DR) - He was overtaken almost straight away by the new signings Duruer this season and as such he only made 5 appearances as he just ended up having to play for the reserves all year long.

80. Alejandro Etxeberria (DR) - He spent the season on loan at AaB, but showed some skills there. He is not going to have a chance to get back into the side now and is most likely either going to leave or be on loan once more in the new season.

2. Peter Cooper (DL) - He only played a single game for the club this season in a cup match, he is going to be one of the players given a chance to leave in July, I am struggling to find clubs to take a lot of these players though.

Midfield

26. Ernesto Vazquez (MC) - He is still very strong through the middle as shown by his 6 dribbles per game, 8 assists and 5 man of the Match awards, he played in 47 games this season for a rating of 7.25, he has also become a permanent feature of the Portuguese Midfield.

27. Luiz Fabiano (DC/DM/MC) - He was in and out of the starting line-up for most of the season, but Fabiano finished with a rating over seven and a few good matches. He was nowhere near as good with the final pass as he has been in the past, but thats something we can try for again in the new season.

14. Borivoje Markovic (MC) - The Serbian is still one our starting centre mids, but the three across the middle are aging and their young gun replacements are biting at their heels as we head into the new season. He may not have got a goal this season, but he got double figure assists once more and is still a superstar.

13. Andre Santos (MLC) - The 27 year old Brazilian managed a start in the Champions League Final, and through the season he got 26 starts in his 39 games because of some good runs of form. A good effort with 9 goals, and 10 assists sees him looking like a star player considering he came in on a free in 2021.

19. Sedat Ozkan (MC) - The young Belgian made some great moves in his debut season for Evora, we had him join us on a free from Trabzonspor in July. He played both in major games and some minor ones as well, an instant star with 4 Goals, 7 Assists through the season, he has a very bright future in the midfield. He has also made his international debut for Turkey in the Confederations Cup. He was named the Young Player of the Year and also said that his manager played a major part.

21. Jose Maria Aleman (DM/MLC) - He played in our "2nds" for most of the season, this meant he played in League games and the easier Cup ties, he showed some skill, but nothing spectacular.

22. Dudu Cearense (MC) - Well this youngster played a lot of games this season with 27 games to his name, he didn't do anything amazing, but he was always there when needed. It could take a bit more training for him to be ready for this level.

18. Derya Ozgur (MRC) - The young Bulgarian Turk went into the reserve side from the start of season, he never managed to get a game for our seniors, but he made some great development and will be a good signing heading forward.

24. Milos Bjelic (DM/MC) - The young Serbian was bought into the club in January as another future signing. He is likely to crack into the starting line-up with Ozgur and Cearense, Amado and Sylla at some point in the near future.

97. Jeremie Caron (MC) - The young frenchman came through our youth academy and is one of those in the last bit of our cover. If we get desperate he will get a game.

00. Rui Amado (MLC) - He went off to Leiria on loan in January and performed pretty well for them, he only played once for us all season. He was a very solid signing and should be able to make the squad in the future.

Strikers

9. Danilo (ST) - Another great season, he didn't get quite as many goals as last season, but another 24 goals in just 36 games is stellar, thats 2 in every 3 games. He ended the season playing with Cappiello & Almiron, and he has a fair few years of talent left in him as well.

77. Javier (ST) - It took him more than 1500 minutes before he scored a goal this season which was just disgusting, this resulted in him being replaced in the starting line-up by Almiron, Javier fought back at the end of the season and ended with 6 goals & 12 assists.

55. Emiliano Cappiello (AM/FC) - Well near the middle of the season he cracked the starting line up and he never looked back. The Italian scored 15, and assisted on 11 which led him to a 7.27 rating on the season, a great effort by Cappiello.

11. Drazen Tomas (ST) - A slightly poor start to the season saw him drop to the second team in this season, but he still came back and managed 11 goals in 18 games which at over a goal every two games is perfect to what he needs to do. He is behind Danilo, Javier, Cappiello & Almiron now though.

10. Wilson Mateus (AM/FC) - 14 goals in the 27 games he played in was a good effort from Mateus as he continues to grow his goal total for Evora. He had a pretty gopd season, though most of it spent playing with the juniors.

44. Johnny Myklebust (ST) - He only managed to score 8 goals this season, but the Norwegian has a great following in te Evora crowd following his building games in the league. He played in 24 of the 30 league games this season.

25. Pablo Almiron (AM/FC) - Well he started the season as the 7th best striker in the squad, if not further down the list, but he did brilliantly early on and then cracked the team, he ended up playing 44 games for 24 goals and 12 assists to be one of our best goalscorers all season long.

94. Francisco Flores (ST) - Another season without a game for the senior side, he is most likely on his way out over summer.

1. Josu Ros (MR/ST) - The youngster was signed to play for my youth team in the first season and then more cover upfront as we head forward he is likely to replace Flores in the line-up.

66. Fahrettin Senol (ST) - Another young gun, this turk is looking to break into the top team, he averaged 7.23 through the season, but that was mostly from two great League games.

71. Haris Zeric (ST) - Two games no goals, he is on his way out as soon as a club decides they want him.

The Best of the Best

topplay.jpg

The 100+ Club

100club.jpg

The 400s

Francisco Javier Sanchez 407*.

The 300s

Ernesto Vazquez 393*, Wilson Mateus 310*.

The 200s

Andre Santos 286*, Johnny Myklebust 262*, Ferhat Yildiz 261*, Pablo Roman 218*, Gabriel Bazan 217, Oscar Carrera 211, Gabriele Federici 203.

The 100s

Oier Torres 198, Matteo Jehl 194, Borivoje Markovic 188*, Haris Zeric 183*, Hector Cruz 182, Jose Manuel 179, Benjamin Addo 172, Carlos Perez Rojo 170, Emiliano Cappiello 154*,Diego Galiano 151, Paulo Cordeiro 150,Sebastian Visentin 147, Raphael Lopes 146, Abraham 146, Pablo Cabezas 141, Sergio Torres 137, Peter Kalu 137, Alberto Gonzalez 136, Steven Vogt 135*,Guilherme Afonso 132, Pedro Banos 129*, Theo Tsotetsi 117, Jose Maria 113, Carsten Littman 107, Drazen Tomas 106*, Adolfo Silveira Reis 104, Alejandro Etxeberria 104*, Ander Suarez Rodriguez 100.

The Awards

Liga Sagres

Player of the Year: Andre Santos 1st, Pablo Almiron 3rd.

Young Player of the Year: Sedat Ozkan 1st

Most Assists: Javier 2nd (9)

Central Defender of the Year: Francisco Javier Sanchez 1st

Team of the Year: Andre Santos

Manager of the Year: Des Tiny 1st

Player of the Month - Oct: Wilson Mateus 3rd, Dec: Emilliano Cappiello 1st, Ernesto Vazquez 3rd, Feb: Andres Moran 3rd, Mar: Sedat Ozkan 2nd, Apr: Drazen Tomas 1st, Javier 2nd.

Goal of the Month - Nov: Pablo Almiron 2nd, Dec: Emilliano Cappiello 3rd, Feb: Ernesto Vazquez 2nd, Mar: Sedat Ozkan 2nd, Apr: Pablo Almiron 2nd, Andre Santos 3rd.

Manager of the Month - Aug: 3rd, Sep: 1st, Oct: 1st, Nov: 3rd, Jan: 1st, Apr: 1st.

Portuguese Cup

Goal of the Year: Emilliano Cappiello 2nd.

Golden Boot: Danilo 3rd (6)

League Cup

None

Portugal

None

Europe

None

European Championships

Dream Team - Julio Gill, Ferhat Yildiz, Pedro Banos, Kamil Sima, Borivoje Markovic.

World

None

Evora

Fans PotY: Kamil Sima

Best XI: Gill, Duruer, Moran, Sanchez, Roman, Santos, Vazquez, Ozkan, Tomas, Almiron, Cappiello.

Subs: Vogt, Yildiz, Fabiano, Mateus, Danilo, Sima, Javier.

All Time XI: Vogt, Yildiz, Kalu, Sanchez, Galiano, Jehl, Lopes, Markovic, Manuel, Afonso, Mateus.

Subs: Carrera, Santos, Vazquez, Cabezas, Roman, Addo, Zeric.

Thoughts of the Future

Predicted Finish: 1st

Odds: 7-4 (Fav)

Expectations: Win

Transfer Budget: £8.25M

Wage Budget: £925k

The Signings: Aleksander Lukic (ML)

The Youth: None worth Mentioning

The aim in the new season has to be to try and move to top of the Portuguese Hall of Fame, to try and add the European Super Cup and Club World Championships to my Trophy Cabinet. We are looking forward to the completion of Tiny Stadium and the future of some of my young players, its definitely looking like we are a team to watch now as I can build a super world beating club. I am also on the look for an international job if one comes along. Hope you all enjoyed that update, I am going to try and add a full-on History update soon as well.

Looking forward to reading the review too LLR.

My congratulations to you on your success. How many hours have gone into this save out of interest?

You have to keep playing on for Tiny Stadium for sure! :D:cool:

My Game Status says: 36 days, 7 hours (It's been a while since I've had any Human Contact)

About 870 hours so far :)

Badajoz-LIGA Adelante-2011/12

Transfers-This amount was signed for one goal which was to finish mid table at worst.

League

Table- All I can say is D'oh. I didn't want to get promoted 1st attempt, as there was 4 teams still in the race in the last game, I put a weakened team out against Rayo as I knew I would struggle if I got promoted. The weakened team only went and won 3-0 which left me with a unwanted promotion.

Cups

Spanish Cup - 4th Round - I can be proud of the performance as I drew the 1st leg against LIGA BBVA opposition, Almeria finished 8th in the season so I hope I can take this with a strengthened team and maybe sneak wins against similar standard opposition. If I had won this tie, I would of got Barcelona who destroyed Almeria in the 5th.

Player/Awards

Top Scorer - Marcos Navas- 12 goals. Special mentions to Anderson and Alessandro Granata who both hit 10 goals but did not sign till January and Mid December respectively. Who knows how many they could have got.

Most Assists- Daniel Guijo-Velasco- 12 Assists. He also won fans player of year.

Best XI 2011/12

Overall XI

Aims

Somehow survive relagation, I won't be too bothered by cups but the may provide a useful distraction. With doing this, I will have to use my transfer budget of £3.5 million to the best I can.

Season   League          Pos.    Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  2nd Div B2      1st     N/A       N/A           Overall Playoff Winners
2011/12  LIGA Adelante   2nd     4th       N/A           Promotion 

congrats again Des - great achievement and a cracking review. looking forward to more success this season.

mistaT - welcome and good luck in Italy. it's a great place to manage...

B.W.G - i don't think i've ever heard someone be disappointed in getting promotion so much!! :D Cheer up son... ;) you're playing Barca and Real next season.....

Don't worry, I've cheered up now. :p I feel I can survive especially after the performance from the 1st game of the season, beat Xerez 2-0 :D

Good luck in Italy mista T

BWG - it took me ten seasons to get into the top flight with Castillo :D

Quick update - my Europa League group is Man City, Austria Vienna and Kayserispor. We have beaten the Turks away 2-1 to kick off the campaign well. City at home is the next game, and unsurprisingly they are pretty good...

In the league we're unbeaten in our first 4 games :)

vs Barca (a) - 0-0

vs Almeria (a) - 2-1

vs Athletic Bilbao (h) - 4-1

vs Villarreal (a) - 2-1

so three away games already and we've picked up 7 points :cool:. I didn't really strengthen the side a great deal in the summer but certain players are peaking now - Gordon Hart being one, the little Scottish legend! Amazingly our star centre back Michael van Beek has been absent for all but the Barca game with strained knee ligaments. He's out for another 4 weeks but we've filled in for each other brilliantly. The squad is probably a bit too small to endure a campaign fighting on 3 fronts but we'll do our best and see what we end up with come the end of the season.

Oh and we set a new pre season record. 311 fans bought season tickets for our inaugural foray into Europe. Such a loyal dedicated bunch :*)

Went on a lovely run again last night. Won 3 out of 3 in the Europa League, including a very nice 1-0 win over Man City.

In the league we suffered our first defeat away at Real Madrid (how many away games are we playing?!) before beating Betis 1-0 away (they're very strong these days) and picking up another two wins at home. We really are flying and sit 4th after about 7/8 games

Badajoz-LIGA BBVA-2012/13

Transfers

Competitions

League - Table - Best 1st season ever, OK I didn't exactly win any points of Real or Barca but it was a dam good season and long may it continue. My most proud moment was either a 4-1 win against Zaragoza or a 5-0 win against Malaga not sure tho. With finishing 7th I was able to qualify for the Europa as Real won the Spanish Cup.

Spanish Cup - 5th Round - I can live with it, Real were the eventual winners so no big loss really.

Awards/Players

Badajoz won Most Improved Team

Top Scorer - Alessandro Granata - 20 goals - This kid is dynamite.

Most Assists - This was a 2 way tie with 8 each between Anderson and Adrian Martin

Fans Player of the Year went to Samuel who pulled off some cracking performances when it involved hit and run victories.

Best XI for season 2012/13

Overall Best XI as of end of 2012/13 season.

Next Season

No facility upgrades.

My aim is a top half finish and somewhat of a good Europa League run.

On the player front I have signed Turkish centre back Cuma Bayar (who was a bargain...free!!) and have had this Kid (report)come up from the youth academy so that Badajoz will have a solid future especially with Vicente being up front with Granata.

Season   League          Pos.    Cup       Europe         Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010/11  2nd Div B2      1st     N/A       N/A           Overall Playoff Winners
2011/12  LIGA Adelante   2nd     4th       N/A           Promotion
2012/13  LIGA BBVA       7th     5th       N/A           Europa League Qualification 

Archived