Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well this doesn't add up.

This guy took a picture and the player didn't have a regen picture yet he had generated pictures turned on... Thus meaning he must be a real player...

Could be one of those generated players made at clubs whom are lacking players in the database and thus can't play competetive matches.

They tend to not have regen pics, but rather blank's. I have seen one really really good generated player from a lower league Italian club whom basically won them some U-20 tournament with scoring 10 goals in the tournament! :eek: (first season as well)

How come you chose Tooting & Mitcham?

Are they a local team to you?

No, not really. It was for a challenge which limited the teams I could choose from and they just seemed like an interesting team from the south, which I am from.

Having finally won the CL in FM10 in my last season of contract with Lazio I've finally allowed myself to enter international management.

I accepted Spain's FA proposal, not because they are 2nd in FIFA world rankings, but because all the major real players are about to retire and Euro 2024 will prove quite challenging with Spain's lack of decent midfielders and strikers.

In the club management area, midtable eternal strugglers Hertha Berlin came calling. They're paying a pittance, but I fancy a spell in Germany.

I can never decide which approach to take, and always go for the wrong one. :D

Think I'll start over with a sensible amount. I think I'll get into a game better if it's quicker to do so.

Which ever you pick you'll regret it :D

It is hard to find the right balance between depth and speed. For me, speed wins every time.

I got 300k players loaded! :D

It is a bit slow, but I do lots of stuff while it's loading. Thanks too Windowed mode! :) So it doesn't bother me.

I do want to try a lower league game at some point too. I am thinking Dudley Town. :) Any other suggestions?

I will need to load a new game for this though, so I will take the suggestion of loading small, will probably load this: Italy to Serie C2, Spain to Second Division B, France to CFA, England to bottom, and various arrangement of leagues from elsewhere in the world.

Is your PC immense or something? Or is your definition of slow just very liberal? :D

Bought my PC around this time last year.

It isn't that slow, between days, i'd say about 1.5 minutes usually (sometimes they go really quick like 30 secs) to 5 minutes max(for the longer loads).

Loading the game at the start was a bitch though. I think I waited 3.5 hours for my game to load. I just leave it on during the night for now on now.

Odd that. About 3 years back Illiasu Shilla's (the free agent defender at the start) consortium took over Man United... I don't even remember any messages in the news about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's January 1st 2018 now though and my players just wona few awards and claimed runners up in alot aswell... Still tons of interest in my players though. I'm the biggest club in the world atm yet they're still flattered by moves to clubs like Man City

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2018 world cup is approaching and I still haven't got an international job... So I'm probably going to miss yet another world cup

Bribing the ref I bet :p

First 3 games of the season, all wins, 5-1, 2-0 and 1-0, against Rostov, Spartak Nalchik and Dinamo Moscow. Though I did lose the Super Cup 1-0 to CSKA.

Still, decent start.

Archived