Official Queens Park Rangers Thread: Patch 8.0.2.

dexta200

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys. back from work now getting on the game aswell! Mihelic didn't want to come to me either

Nice to see a load more of you joining Cheers people!

Jimbob that niklas moislanders stats arent great? but if hes performing might have alook. i have to wait until jan but will have a look, depends if they give me more money.

its a shame you cant get luis jimenez before end of season stupid loan! butnever mind.

try lulinha. piatti or kevin monnet-paquet and retrain him to play AMC?

Originally posted by fataldinho:

I've brought in a decent CB Gioda. And he's scored 5 from corners in 18 games icon_redface.gif

Not bad, second top scorer icon_wink.gif

Need a stronger CB, with good ehadng though. His is only 16.

Have a look at Franck Chaussidiere, he's been solid so far for me. Picked him up for £500k, here's a screenshot Chaussidiere

Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger.....

narrowly missed out on the play-offs due to my teams inabilitty to score....

Im confident with maybe just a bit of cash like £5M or the like and i can get promoted but to no avail... £0 yup nothing....

And to make matters worse my chairman wants be to be fired obviously cause he sells my captain Rusol for £2.9M and my budding young english CB Matthew Connoly for a £1M and then agreed a fee of £5M with newly relegated oppenents Middelsbourgh (With there squad no idea how) but he rejected icon_smile.gif so with the extra cash i got from him selling my star player and future cb...

I got a couple of players for the future....

and Lee Trundle as backup to my backup Andy Todd (for experience) Samuel Kuffour (For Experience) Luis Jimenez aarrived and is average either a goal or an assist a game so icon_smile.gif Bus as backup Christianval from fulham as a starting CB to replace Rusol and Cesnauskis (cause i changed my formation to have wingers)

wish me luck

im in my first season, 2nd behind ipswich during November...i urgently need a gk becaude the likes of camp and edwards cannot cope with the championship...im planning to use edwards as my future gk but at the moment he is still young...i have $4 million budget...any suggestions?!

Started up a game, here's my transfers:

Soley Seyfo, Free

Jose Goncalves, 1.7M

Pablo Piatti, 775K

Billy Sharp, Loan

Bonaventure Kalou, Free

Cristian Nasuti, 1.2M

Bogdan Stancu, 700K

Preston Edwards, 775K

Charlie Adam, Loan

Brian McLean, 375K

Future Transfers:

Luis Jiminez, 2.5M (End of Season)

Sergio Mota, 4.5M (January)

akos buzsaky or something or other my best left winger was sold by my chairman 7 days before he left ******* but now briatore is in charge but doesnt want to invest icon_frown.gif some promising signings in january though Roman Bednar, laurie dalle valle and dong fangzhou and even better Jimenez and stancu look like they are gonna stay

Hey all

Just started up a new qpr game, thought i'd get in on the action. I have been set a challenge to take qpr into europe within 2 years. I believe that is extremely possible and will try to manage it.

Will update when I have my teamready for the start of the season

Just to let you all know, Matt Pickens is an absolute beast in goal. I signed Lupatelli but he's been dire (thank god he was cheap). I probably still plan to buy a new keeper if I get to the Premiership, though.

Ched Evans has been fantastic so far with 12 goals in 16 games and 12 assists too. His partner up front, Al-Hawasawi, has scored 9 in 14 and 2 assists.

My top bargain so far, however, seems to be Gregory van der Wiel for £100k from Ajax. Retrained him to DR and he seems to be playing his socks off there. Thoroughly recommend him, looks like he could also do a job at DM too.

Originally posted by Jean-Claude:

im in my first season, 2nd behind ipswich during November...i urgently need a gk becaude the likes of camp and edwards cannot cope with the championship...im planning to use edwards as my future gk but at the moment he is still young...i have $4 million budget...any suggestions?!

ian turner on loan from everton mate- quality keeper icon_wink.gif

Can somebody tell me a really good qaulity striker who will actually come to qpr 1st season ? . I had vantaggiato coming for £3.3m but he turned the contract down because he had only just moved to Rimini. So, somebody with really good stats who would be sucessful in the prem but is willing to join qpr.

Thank-you icon_smile.gif

Started a QPR 802 Game.

Given £20m to spend.

Ins

A.Carroll £7m

Stancu £2.5m

Haynes £2.7m

Anichebe Loan

Gilbert loan

Trundle £1m

Lupatelli £250k

D.Murphy £350k

Dong £1m

J.Fortune £1.5m

Sharp Loan

Barazite Loan

1st XI

GK Lupatelli

LB Lee

CB Mancienne

CB Connolly

RB Gilbert

LM Murphy

CM Buzsaky

CM Barazite

RM Haynes

ST Anichebe

ST Sharp

Originally posted by clonabanjo:

Started a QPR 802 Game.

Given £20m to spend.

Ins

A.Carroll £7m

Stancu £2.5m

Haynes £2.7m

Anichebe Loan

Gilbert loan

Trundle £1m

Lupatelli £250k

D.Murphy £350k

Dong £1m

J.Fortune £1.5m

Sharp Loan

Barazite Loan

1st XI

GK Lupatelli

LB Lee

CB Mancienne

CB Connolly

RB Gilbert

LM Murphy

CM Buzsaky

CM Barazite

RM Haynes

ST Anichebe

ST Sharp

Which Haynes is that? The one from Ipswich, Danny Haynes? Also anyone fancy sticking up their tactic. I am only just started but don't wanna muck this up as i find that tactics are darn hard in this version of FM for some reason. I am thinking of a 442 but they don't seem to work in FM08 for some odd reason.

Originally posted by Dong21:

Can somebody tell me a really good qaulity striker who will actually come to qpr 1st season ? . I had vantaggiato coming for £3.3m but he turned the contract down because he had only just moved to Rimini. So, somebody with really good stats who would be sucessful in the prem but is willing to join qpr.

Thank-you icon_smile.gif

Kyle Lafferty is doing the business for me.

Just started a game as QPR and so far have signed

Gioda

Stancu

Billy Sharp on loan

James Keene

Franck Chaussidiere

Manuri

Lupatelli

Pablo Piatti

Konan

I am currently 3rd after about 13 games. Conceeding goals badly at the moment despite my defenders having really good average ratings. I am thinking of writing to the FA and asking if I can play 11 outfield players as I might aswell not have a goalie.

Gotta say this ia a really fun game so far. Just hoping I can start getting some clean sheets, tried to sign Turner from Everton but they wanted £3million plus 40% sell on for him. Wish I had just given ion and got him now lol.

Anyone who has been promoted how much money do you get in first season in Premier League?

I am currently 3rd after about 13 games. Conceeding goals badly at the moment despite my defenders having really good average ratings. I am thinking of writing to the FA and asking if I can play 11 outfield players as I might aswell not have a goalie.

I had that at the beginning, wait for the defenders to gel and then you'll be fine.

hi guys glad to see more of you having a good go at it!

i realised I click on promotion as expectations which was a big mistake. i've been really struggling and Stancu has been useless!

looking like im not going to make it and that means the sack!

then i will probably be starting a new one i guess.

not liking the new patch at all. but thats probably just because im not doing to well lol

Guest muthaphaqer

Wow seems more n more ppl are doin QPR. Great.

I already won the league. My top scorer was Malik Hawasawi. You guys really should check him out. Got him for 2.2 mil from a Saudi Club. His stats are just awesome. Better than Stancu. Radek Sirl top the assists charts. Also the patch seems to work well with the corner routines. Gioda was scoring every 2 games.

Also changed my backroom staffs. Got myself a new assistant & coaches. Gone for those with minimum of at least 17 in the main training attributes. Had to sack my youth coaches though because the board won't let me hire that many coaches. So now only my asst. manager looks after my youths.

I'm using a 442 & 4411. Although it had to be said that MOST of my games are won via corners. I'm pretty sure without the corners it would be a whole different story.

Coming in is Jimenez in August & some Slovenian kids. Still going for Ropotan & a new keeper.

Thanks

Archived