Official FM09 Rate My Regen

Harryseaess

First of all I would like to state that I checked the links thread and couldn't find a rate my regen thread so have decided to start this one.

I would like to know what you guys think about this guy:

NicolaGreco-Regen.jpg

Will he be AC Milan class?

Thanks.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I'm sure there was a thread around...

Anyway to answer your question, I think he is fantastic technical wise for a 16 year old. However the majority of his mental stats are poor tbh. It really comes down to whether he has a high PA whcih will determine how good he will become.

Let him play in the under 18's for his first year and then maybe next season loan him out to a team where he will get games. You will get a fair idea of whether will make it or not by then :)

He's got great stats for a 16 year old, but in my experience low determination regens rarely fulfil his potential. I'd be surprised if he grew into a first-teamer at Milan.

Although, that said, his work rate is pretty high, which seems to affect training levels.

Let us know how you get on with him.

First of all I would like to state that I checked the links thread and couldn't find a rate my regen thread so have decided to start this one.

I would like to know what you guys think about this guy:

NicolaGreco-Regen.jpg

Will he be AC Milan class?

Thanks.

He appears to be distinctly lacking in the facial area ;)

wright-1.jpg

And this little young lad poached from leeds, apparently Potential to be as good as Anderson

Yaaaaam.png

This is my first little fella who I think will fill in quite nicely once Rio gives up the ghost.

The second one looks really good.

VillaSmith

He looks decent but nothing more than that, he's got poor strength, woeful jumping and poor long shots. Some other less important stats are pretty bad for example his passing. He's also one footed, and your scouts probably think he's only Championship material because he's probably right near his PA.

He'll be decent but I don't think he will be that amazing.

I checked all of my regens and there was only one who had 2 footedness and he has a PA of 199 and a CA of 165 his stats are not that impressive as you can see.

chrisrileyib6.th.jpg

Is it a known problem that most regens are one footed?

Do you regard two footedness as that important? I notice no difference in the players ratings or performances to be honest.

clonabanjo

That screenshot is too small, can't see the stat numbers.

AcidBurn

If a player is two footed it means they can use both feet (kind of obvious, I know) it means that he isn't going to be less effective if the opposition make him use his other or weaker foot. The problem with two footed players is that stat-wise they never look as good as one footed players but the two footed players pretty much always out perform there stats by a long way. I don’t want to turn this into a two-footed discussion, but if a player is two footed its helpful yes.

Classic example of a two footed player who outperforms his stats by a long way? Ben Arfa?

There's quite a few threads on two foot issues, but yes a lot of regens seem to be one footed but if you look as-well the majority of actual players are probably one footed only also.

Just found this guy at Rennais, bought him immidietly. Many positions from him MC, ML and AML Natural, DMC and AMC Accomplished. An what really amazed me and made me happy that he can do something with his weaker foot. His Left is very strong and Right is Reasonable. Here is he's screenshot and assistant report.

EDIT: I'm thinking about playing him as MC.

joly.jpg

Archived