FM10 - Cristiano Ronaldo

LCFC_4_ever

Bobby Robson got him to score 47 goals in 49 games one time, I think it was the 96/97 season. Ah, what could have been...

Made me laugh, bravo. :p

im talkin bout Cristiano Ronaldo, clever clogs

Well, if you want to make a player thread, I suggest you look at all the other player threads around and edit yours.

You need a definitely screenshot and perhaps a bit more information :thup:

:D :D

He looks like he could be a good winger in the Premier League even.

Definitely looks like he can bag 40+ goals.

Actually, it is a lot easier to sign Ronaldo, than it is Messi.

Had a bid of £90m accepted with Ronaldo, where as Messi wasn't for sale unless I offered £130m.

(I didn't have enough money, I was just testing prices!)

.. just come in to see this... told myself before i clicked the thread that i wouldnt learn anything from it....

cant really see a need for a thread for him... but hey... lets get a discussion going...

i hate him ... He's a 1 on the scale of cheating-ugly-showboating-waste-of-oxygen to awesome

I saw a game at 2045 where Cristiano Ronaldo flopped at managing, going from Inter, to Galatasaray, to Bunyodkar Toshkent! :D

At least he won't be living on the breadline if this is anything to go by.

scolari.jpg

But back on topic...

• 1 month later...

I am considering buying him for my Tottenham side. Do you think he is good enough to make the jump to the EPL? I mean sure, he's got some pace and flair n all but I think his passing, team work and workrate are too low to compete regularly against the likes of Man United and Chelsea.

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...

So I thought I should try the game as one of the big teams, before the fm11 arrives. And I took Real Madrid, because of Ronaldo.

So, right away I make him learn to play as AMC properly and as his already capable to do so pretty well, I play him there too. After 21 league apps, he has 27gls, 10 asts and 10 MoM's. avg rating of 8,63. In cup and CL he has 11 apps total with 15 goals.

So, 32 apps, 38 gls 14 asts. Avg rating 8,65 total. He sure is damn good! Shame though that I have to play Kaka as MC now.

his probably run of steam for the last few games. i'll try to break the 60goals mark next season.

nhm092byey3szvisvvu5.jpg

I'm sure no corner cheat was used there as i have also got him to score 50 odd.

Were you using him as inside forward from the left wing?

Archived