FM10: Eden Hazard

big_bob

Hazard profile in real life

Lille-Eden-Hazard_diaporama.jpg

This young Belgian is only 18 years old, as he arrived to France as a kid. Lille scouts spotted him on a tournament playing for A. F. C. Tubize where he was transferred from Royal Stade Brainois.

He was born in La Louviere and less-known is the fact that his brother, Torgan Hazard also came to France, currently playing in Lens football academy. They obviously have it in their genes.

Eden Hazard played for Belgian U17 national squad on U17 World Cup. There are journalists that claimed that he is better than Bojan Krkic but Hazard hasn’t got so much media attention, because he is not playing in the big club.

His idol is Henry, and Kevin Miralas, compatriot and ex-team mate in Lille is his tutor.

Aged 16 he made his debut in French Ligue 1 in 2007 against Nancy. In September 2008 he scored his first goal in Lille jersey thus breaking Miralas’ record as club’s younger scorer in the first league.

In November 2008 he made a debut for Belgian national squad in the duel against Luxembourg. This young player is already on his way of becoming a regular starter in Lille; he scored his third goal by the beginning of 2009, thus helping his side win against Sochaux.

Then followed the goal against Lyon in the Cup, which launched Eden into the football orbit. Following the 2008-09 season, he was named Ligue 1's Young Player of the Year becoming the first international player to achieve the honor. The next stop will probably be Premiership. There are some speculations that Arsenal will buy him but he also might stay another season in the strong French Ligue 1. He is tipped to become the next Cristiano Ronaldo for his flair and tricky.

Hazard profile in FM10

fm2009121819524137.jpg

After the 10.2 patch, Eden Hazard got a big boost in stats and potential and he's regarded now as one of the best youngsters in the game. He starts at the french club Lille and he's available for 16m euro. His price is a little big for a player of his age, but he has the potential to become a world class winger after 2-3 seasons if trained properly.

A must buy for the team who can afford him.

Eden Hazard 10.3 patch

fm2010030220031890.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
belgium are indeed building quite the young national team... in a few years at least

of the little i know of belgian football

fellaini, witsel, defour, vermaelen, hazard, lukaku .. bloody good team

You forgot Kompany, Moussa Dembele, Vertonghen etc :D They should produce some results quickly though.

I have him in the 9.1 patch, I don't really want to change patch though since he's playing so well for me as an Inside Forward (AMC). I'm using Liverpool by they way (first season).

Same here, i have still a game loaded before the patch with fulham and he is rocking there. he does score a lot goals from just outside the ... (damn, how do you call the white square area where the goalie stands:o).

Got him in second season, did pay around 16 mil for him (almost all my money spent on him) but he was worth it. He plays with valdivia next to him, and lukaku in front of them, and it seems to have glued well. Valdivia is the assistguy, while eden and lukaku score for fun :)

• 2 months later...

This is him on the 10.2 patch in 2013. One word. BEAST.

EdenHazard.png

A brilliant advanced playmaker or trequartista. Slightly worse stats than Pjanic - he has a PA of

rather than Pjanic's

but trickier and slightly better physically. He is also cheaper than Pjanic, which is a big bonus.

He was one of my best performers as Belgium manager when I first started in 2015. Him and Mirallas pretty much took us to the Euro's themselves.

I played him as an attacking AMC and he scored goals from 30 yards out or so on a regular basis.

I've changed formation now to a flat 442 instead of a diamond. I've been utilising him as a striker recently due to the lack of quality options up there and he's doing a decent job.

Looked at getting him for my Lazio team as I play the same formation as I did for Belgium in which he flourished. Price was too high and I had younger, more promising players ahead of him.

As a Belgian I finally can be proud that this guy shares my nationality :D His name is strange, but that's cool, he'll be easier to remember that way ;)

WIth my Juve squad he was on my shortlist since day 1 but I had the likes of Dzagoev and Modric signings and Giovinco as born-to-be Juve forever, so I waited and let him develop at Lille, and I signed him at age 23 (still at Lille and no other teams interesed). His first season here was pretty bad, he couldn't settle in the area, only scored 1 goal and 5 assists in 27(13) appearances. But the second season he got himself settled and playing stronger. He's still not a first time regular, but he's on par with Giovinco (29) here for me, but I don't like putting Modric and Dzagoev on my bench :p

whoa..he rocks! I bought him for about 15 mil pounds... it took 3 seasons before i can bring out the best of him...currently performing on the league with 24 appearances and 10 goals...I'm using him in 4-2-3-1 formation as a winger in the left flank, superb! almost the same attributes with what matt has posted...

AMC long term, although as an inside forward (AMR) in the short term he's quite deadly. :thup:

Thanks Hopey might get him in season 2 (if he hasnt already been bought) as backup to Gerrard and be his eventual replacement

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have just been offered him for £5.6 to my Milan side in October of 2nd season. What I want to know is can he play as MC as I play a 4-1-2-3 formation with no wingers? He looks and sounds too good to pass up but it is fitting him in.

Hi I have just been offered him for £5.6 to my Milan side in October of 2nd season. What I want to know is can he play as MC as I play a 4-1-2-3 formation with no wingers? He looks and sounds too good to pass up but it is fitting him in.

He can play at MC, but so much better in the AMC role. It's a shame you can't fit him in there. If he plays at MC, you will need someone to do his dirty work/protect him etc. :thup:

Thanks HoPeY I ended up buying him and I still have Ambrosini,Gattuso and Flamini who can play alongside him, so with any luck I can rotate him with gourcuff in the centre of midfield. May need someone younger than Ambrosini and Gattuso for next season.

belgium are indeed building quite the young national team... in a few years at least

of the little i know of belgian football

fellaini, witsel, defour, vermaelen, hazard, lukaku .. bloody good team

Belgium is like the Arsenal of International teams

Arsenal may not have won anything for 5 years but they are nothing like Belgium, just look at their recent results. For the amount of supposed quality they are pretty shocking.

I meant they're similar in terms of potential. Look at all the great young players Belguim has

Anyone know if his finishing improves at all? I missed out on Jovetic (7 mil but he decided to join Juve grrrr) so i decided to bring Hazard in at the end of the season as cover for Arshavin, who is also the perfect tutor for him.

Arshavin scores 20ish goals a season for me and is lethal so Hazards finishing of 8 needs to improve!

His finishing isnt that high but he can score goals :D i use him as an inside forward and he has had 14 SOT out of 23 shots and scored 6 with 3 assists in 20 games hasnt missed many when presented with a one on one. and it does go up a bit to answer your question

Archived