J-League made by Japanese Fans

kamaboko319

Since the press release of new FM editor in FM10, we've been working for this and now, we're very proud to present this beta versions of J-league database.

This is the database made of the Japanese made by the Japanese and made for the Japanese!

each of 25 members were in charge of their favorite club(s) and setted players abilities, and data.

This is the Beta Version and the Complete Version will be released maybe late December,or early January.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1JfSk9

standings.

Grampus is last because we haven't added the data at this point. It is added to this database you are downloading.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1t8BCA

statistics

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsrHEOi

transfer

This database includes J1, J2, JFL (only player named and setted lower CA and PA), Regional division (top team in each region competes in cup and top three team promotes to JFL)

Facepack, kits, logos, and media.

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8T99S1QQ

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/196...ta_version.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8GL0FM7

http://rapidshare.com/files/31745791...ta_version.rar

graphics only

http://rapidshare.com/files/317465975/graphics.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttmjmgztmt3

Read "read me" in the folder first please, then ask questions if you get stucked.

Also, Read "read me" in the league edit foleder also, it is kind of complicated

Comments and Suggestions welcome!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think in next version should be ethnicity and hair color set, for identifity players on match screen.

Maybe 5 foreigner will be better options, because if now IRL is 4 foreigner and one Asian, so clubs play with 5 foreigner and this players, are in squads. When you set 5 this is very propably that in this 5 players will be one from Asia.

Great work.

Since the press release of new FM editor in FM10, we've been working for this and now, we're very proud to present this beta versions of J-league database.

This is the database made of the Japanese made by the Japanese and made for the Japanese!

each of 25 members were in charge of their favorite club(s) and setted players abilities, and data.

This is the Beta Version and the Complete Version will be released maybe late December,or early January.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1JfSk9

standings.

Grampus is last because we haven't added the data at this point. It is added to this database you are downloading.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1t8BCA

statistics

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsrHEOi

transfer

This database includes J1, J2, JFL (only player named and setted lower CA and PA), Regional division (top team in each region competes in cup and top three team promotes to JFL)

Facepack, kits, logos, and media.

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8T99S1QQ

Read "read me" in the folder first please, then ask questions if you get stucked.

Also, Read "read me" in the league edit foleder also, it is kind of complicated

Comments and Suggestions welcome!

Can you please upload it again sir?

And will the prefectural leagues be in the full version?

One more thing, is this the famous (lol) J-League wo Tsukuro?

thank for the links, can upload the graphics on a different website please

thank again

I can only answer questions which i know answers for

>>dinamo_zagreb

<snip>.

>>Eken10

concidering of the size of the database, we are not planning to make prefectural league playable in the full version.

>>El_Ricardo

maybe, maybe not. I also want the result of playing with other database.

Will you try it and tell me the result? it will help us so much.

Maybe not if Unique ID is the same with another data.

>>Maxie

would you mind telling us the condition you are playing in?

Maybe it does if you are selecting Singapore league with this. I think its because of the Albirex Problem...

Super cup - no extra time

Nabisco cup - group stages played at 1900 on wednesdays not 1500

Also the max size in the edit for squads is 99 for both J1 and J2 - should it be 27 for J1 and 25 for J2?

Finally 5 players are needed with Pro-A contract in J2 and 15 in J1 - the only way I can think of implementing this is to have those numbers as minimum number of homegrown players from nation.

Also does anyone know if there is a fix for the missing tabs from the Japanese clubs page? It's missing information and history.

I've loaded it with various other xml's, and also with and without the singapore league running. it crash dumps every time. havent got it to work yet with both your league file and player file....only one of them working by themselves.

I can only answer questions which i know answers for

>>El_Ricardo

maybe, maybe not. I also want the result of playing with other database.

Will you try it and tell me the result? it will help us so much.

Maybe not if Unique ID is the same with another data.

It works! I used this database as the 'base' for my new version!

The creators of this will obviously get full credit when I release my World League.

I've loaded it with various other xml's, and also with and without the singapore league running. it crash dumps every time. havent got it to work yet with both your league file and player file....only one of them working by themselves.

I have no idea...

have you added some other database?

maybe what you can try is delete the graphics of J-league

and start the game.

It may happen because of the Unique ID.

Another question...will foreign players be able to gain Japanese citizenship? There is no indicator to show how many days a player had lived in Japan.

I'm another member of this project.

To your question, nope. There is no automatic gain of Japanese nationality by way of residence in this file (also in the default FM10 setting), which simply reflects the reality.

I have no idea...

have you added some other database?

maybe what you can try is delete the graphics of J-league

and start the game.

It may happen because of the Unique ID.

I think the crash dump is due to loading more than one XMLs which probably contain conflicting unique player IDs. From what I know, this will be fixed in the next official patch. Therefore for the time being, just load this single Japanese XML if you wanna get a taste of what we've done.:)

I'm another member of this project.

To your question, nope. There is no automatic gain of Japanese nationality by way of residence in this file (also in the default FM10 setting), which simply reflects the reality.

But I thought there are naturalised Japanese players, Alex, Wagner Lopes and Ruy Ramos.

But I thought there are naturalised Japanese players, Alex, Wagner Lopes and Ruy Ramos.

Yes, they're all neutralised players in Japan, but they all made their own application for the Japanese nationality, but not by way of residence for a certain period of years.

But this is what I read in wiki...or is this a different type of naturalization?

The basic Japanese naturalization requirement is that the applicant must have been living in Japan for 5 years at the time of application (3 years if married to a Japanese national).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Naturalization

But this is what I read in wiki...or is this a different type of naturalization?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Naturalization

I think we're on the same page folk. Foreigners do need to make their application by their ownself in person, mere residence in Japan for a certain period of time will not automatically grant you a citizenship.

But players in FM will also decide whether they want to take up the citizenship. At times, you see players saying 'see no point in gaining citizenship' or something like that.

The only thing I believe FM cannot replicate is for players to choose only 1 nationality which Japanese must do.

But players in FM will also decide whether they want to take up the citizenship. At times, you see players saying 'see no point in gaining citizenship' or something like that.

The only thing I believe FM cannot replicate is for players to choose only 1 nationality which Japanese must do.

then, maybe because of the problem with the system. Like not able to see "information" and "history" tab as some one mentioned above.

I think the crash dump is due to loading more than one XMLs which probably contain conflicting unique player IDs. From what I know, this will be fixed in the next official patch. Therefore for the time being, just load this single Japanese XML if you wanna get a taste of what we've done.:)

It must be. Ive loaded the files without the graphics and without singapore, and still the crash. i hope they hurry up with this latest patch!

what's the fake file??? help would be appreciated :)

It's the lnc file located in

C:program file/:Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all

and delete nleague.lnc

it's there because of the license problem. It's changes the name of the competitions and teams and stuff... tha;s why called an "fake" file.

Ah, finally, I can play the J.League as it's meant to be played: every single player, including all talented youth team prospects (some of whom observers of the J.League and the recent FIFA U17 World Cup will recognize), all backroom staff (right down to scouts, physios and goalkeeping/fitness coaches), and even journalists such as TV Asahi reporter Yuki Maeda, are represented. This is really a crowning glory in every respect; for a beta patch it is superbly comprehensive and a testament to community research (we've seen a full team of Japanese researchers working their hearts out for this). Wonderful effort guys, I can't wait for the full version! :thup:

I believe you've answered your own question; since one would need to forsake his or her previous nationality in order to seek Japanese citizenship, this is not something that can be implemented within the game itself. In comparison with other countries (e.g. EU nations, Turkey, etc.), very few foreign players actually become Japanese citizens. And as dual citizenship is not possible, SI themselves have disabled Japanese nationalization within the game. League, nation and club reputations, as set by SI, are kept intact as well.

I believe you've answered your own question; since one would need to forsake his or her previous nationality in order to seek Japanese citizenship, this is not something that can be implemented within the game itself. In comparison with other countries (e.g. EU nations, Turkey, etc.), very few foreign players actually become Japanese citizens. And as dual citizenship is not possible, SI themselves have disabled Japanese nationalization within the game. League, nation and club reputations, as set by SI, are kept intact as well.

But take a look at this. China too do not allow dual citizenship but in the game they have an option for foreigners to be a citizen of China without dropping their 1st citizenship. So how's that different?

23jeanphilippecaillet.png

One error does not make a right. Please only discuss the patch here, rather than setting presets SI themselves have already decided for Japan - these aren't even set in the patch. It is not the place of the patch to change or correct what SI have already set for Japan; this includes nation settings and reputations, club reputations and so on. Even the N.League name is still there; it is up to the user to change these as they see fit, as many (such as myself) had already done so. Please peruse the Asia data discussion thread or contact one of SI's head Asia data researchers instead; do not derail this thread with these irrelevant posts, as it has nothing to do with this patch.

Irrelevant posts? :rolleyes:

1) Does foreigners play for Japan NT? Yes, they do.

2) With the option of taking up Japanese citizenship not available, will there be another Santos, Guy Ramos or Wagner Lopes? 100% no.

3) Does dual citizenship affects anything in the game? Yes and no, foreigners may use their citizenship to clear up the foreigner spots but with the citizenship, they also have an option to play for Japan which is realistic.

Do you have difficulties understanding clear English, or are you intentionally derailing this thread due to some strange obsession? As I have repeatedly told you, this is something that SI have decided, not the makers of this patch, who have worked tirelessly in order to make this patch possible; if you wish to argue against SI's decision, then please use the official Asia data discussion thread instead, instead of derailing this thread for the people who actually care about the patch itself and wish to actually discuss it (imagine that!). As this has no relation to the patch itself, but only with SI's own Asia presets, it is therefore wholly irrelevant and you are merely making a nuisance of yourself. :thdn:

And to answer your spurious and irrelevant claims: no, no "foreign" player currently plays for the Japanese national team. Many of the players you mention were from an era prior to the J.League and when the J.League wasn't even established. By the way, it's Ruy Ramos, not Guy Ramos (whoever he is). As I've said, compared to other nations, very few foreign players have adopted Japanese citizenship, so it's unrealistic to think of tens of foreign players suddenly becoming Japanese nationals or playing for the national team; in fact, there's not a single one in the youth or senior teams. Anyway, this has nothing to do with this patch at all, so take it somewhere else please; this thread deserves to be about this magnificent effort from this great group of dedicated Japanese researchers.

I wondered who is the 1 who cannot understand even basic English...take a look at the 1st post before being a smart alec here...

Yes, and as others have repeatedly told you, that is an official and default SI preset and has nothing to do with the patch. The patch does not change any default SI presets and it's not their place either to do so. There is an official Asia data discussion thread, so you can always talk about it there with SI's official researchers, as it is SI's decision first and foremost, not anyone else's.

Yes, and as others have repeatedly told you, that is an official and default SI preset and has nothing to do with the patch. The patch does not change any default SI presets and it's not their place either to do so. There is an official Asia data discussion thread, so you can always talk about it there with SI's official researchers, as it is SI's decision first and foremost, not anyone else's.

But thats the point. It would have been much, much better if the patchmakers changed the preset. Can't you read basic english?

It's the lnc file located in

C:program file/:Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all

and delete nleague.lnc

it's there because of the license problem. It's changes the name of the competitions and teams and stuff... tha;s why called an "fake" file.

thanks, dude, I made it.

I have one more question, so:

why there are 22 teams in 2nd tier, and why there is no relegation from it (I assume there is relegation in real world) ???

thanks, dude, I made it.

I have one more question, so:

why there are 22 teams in 2nd tier, and why there is no relegation from it (I assume there is relegation in real world) ???

The patch includes six different league mechanisms (rules xml files) - which you'll find in the J.League db folder - as the Japanese football system is rather complicated and is the most unique one I've seen: (bear with me here) currently, both Division 1 and Division 2 of the J.League has 18 teams with no relegation between Division 2 and the JFL (a mostly amateur/semi-professional league), with Division 2 constantly expanding each year from the specific teams from the JFL which have Associate Membership (icurrently there's only 4 teams who do so) until it has 22 members. When it gets 22 members, only then will there be regular relegation between Division 2 and JFL. So as you can see, it's one helluva complicated system; that's why the patch has six different league mechanisms which you can use, e.g. you can use a xml file that has relegation/promotion between all leagues, and another where there isn't relegation/promotion. If kamaboko hasn't included these files within the rar, then you can download the full file from here: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Al/so/23889 (password: jleague) - it's a Japanese site though, but I can help you through navigating it if you're facing difficulties getting the file.

But thats the point. It would have been much, much better if the patchmakers changed the preset. Can't you read basic english?

As I've already said, that would be wholly inaccurate, as Japanese naturalization cannot be authentically replicated within the game itself. I wholly support SI's choice on this matter, as it realistically portrays the naturalization system in Japan, which is completely different from the system in the EU, China and almost every other country.

So then, one might ask, why is it important to remain faithful to SI's choices? That's because the position taken by the patch's team is that of cohesion with SI's framework for FM 2010: this includes the patch's player ratings and so on, which were all designed and set to be in sync with SI's new mechanism for ability ratings, tactical settings and so forth. The patch is therefore meant to be as best suited as possible to SI's vision for FM 2010 and is the closest to SI's own research for the entire series and is meant to be played hand-in-hand with the rest of the game; being someone who's played the game since the Championship Manager halcyon days when the J.League was still a part of the game, I can happily vouch for this. Every researcher has undertaken painful amounts of work in order to make this as in-sync as possible with the rest of the data.

The patch includes six different league mechanisms (rules xml files) - which you'll find in the J.League db folder - as the Japanese football system is rather complicated and is the most unique one I've seen: (bear with me here) currently, both Division 1 and Division 2 of the J.League has 18 teams with no relegation between Division 2 and the JFL (a mostly amateur/semi-professional league), with Division 2 constantly expanding each year from the specific teams from the JFL which have Associate Membership (icurrently there's only 4 teams who do so) until it has 22 members. When it gets 22 members, only then will there be regular relegation between Division 2 and JFL. So as you can see, it's one helluva complicated system; that's why the patch has six different league mechanisms which you can use, e.g. you can use a xml file that has relegation/promotion between all leagues, and another where there isn't relegation/promotion. If kamaboko hasn't included these files within the rar, then you can download the full file from here: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Al/so/23889 (password: jleague) - it's a Japanese site though, but I can help you through navigating it if you're facing difficulties getting the file.

As I've already said, that would be wholly inaccurate, as Japanese naturalization cannot be authentically replicated within the game itself. I wholly support SI's choice on this matter, as it realistically portrays the naturalization system in Japan, which is completely different from the system in the EU, China and almost every other country.

So then, one might ask, why is it important to remain faithful to SI's choices? That's because the position taken by the patch's team is that of cohesion with SI's framework for FM 2010: this includes the patch's player ratings and so on, which were all designed and set to be in sync with SI's new mechanism for ability ratings, tactical settings and so forth. The patch is therefore meant to be as best suited as possible to SI's vision for FM 2010 and is the closest to SI's own research for the entire series and is meant to be played hand-in-hand with the rest of the game; being someone who's played the game since the Championship Manager halcyon days when the J.League was still a part of the game, I can happily vouch for this. Every researcher has undertaken painful amounts of work in order to make this as in-sync as possible with the rest of the data.

thanks for your answer...:thup:

First of all I have to thank johnloch and Lelouch Lamperouge with all my respect for answering questions when i'm not avaliable, and questions that i couldn't answer.

For the nationality issue, i think it's a thing that is "nothing we can do" about. I will ask SI about it though.

For the league xml file and stuff, we have complicated system and also one team promoting to J2 from JFL. JFL has company team like Honda FC and also sponsered team like Gainare which is promoting to J2 next year. and for JFL team to promote to J2, they have to be in like 3,4th place in JFL and also have to be member of the J-League. Which Honda and all company teams can't be. So we just can't make up regular promotion/regulation system like J1 and J2. That's why we have six types of league rules considering number of teams, number of games team facing and so on...

Thanks again for playing FM with this patch and please wait for the next version...

Archived