J-League made by Japanese Fans

kamaboko319

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, looked at the wrong download...I'm looking for the perfect J-League.

It's impossibile to make a perfect J. League with the current editor. I'm working on a J. League mod (with large size database players and non players plus prefectural leagues) and I can take as example the regional leagues: in the real regional leagues, there are 9 divisions and 6 second divisions, therefore three divisions don't have a lower category. Clubs of these three divisions are directly relegated in prefectural leagues, but clubs of the others six divisions go into their second regional divisions. This system is impossibile to reproduce, the editor doesn't allow it. So I created three extra second divisions. It's not perfect, but it's the best solution (in my opinion).

I want to make sure that the match times and prize money and fixture and squad rules are all correct. The Japanese system is complicated and much research is needed for this kind of stuff.

As for the regional leagues, I'm not so bothered about them. If you take away the promotions from these leagues then you can play them all.

I want to make sure that the match times and prize money and fixture and squad rules are all correct. The Japanese system is complicated and much research is needed for this kind of stuff.

As for the regional leagues, I'm not so bothered about them. If you take away the promotions from these leagues then you can play them all.

Take away promotions and relegations from regional and prefectural leagues would be a bad thing. :D That is the heart of minor leagues, it's true that the promotion/relegation system is irregular in Japan, but if I take a team which plays in prefectural leagues, I'd like trying to reach the J. League.

well I thought the players would at least be there.

I downloaded this and it's fantastic! can't wait for the full version.

How can the players be there when SI don't have the licensence to have the players in the DB? Again this is something that have been known for years now..

Yeah. Patch 10.2 seems to have made this addition unusable at the moment until the team can fix the issues.

The error I get is 'Require a maximum of 18 teams in JFL, found 19'

There are only 18 teams visible. I removed all the japanese league 1 and 2 teams and put them back. Still the same error.

How come when I click on one of the J-League teams I get no Information tab. How do I see the Clubs information? stadium, etc?

Thanks

It's hard-coded in the game to not showing these up due to licensing issues. Go over this thread again and you'll find the way getting around to this.

Go over this thread again and you'll find the way getting around to this.

I see post #15 asked this too and I see no reply then post#28 mentions it. I already have the fixes done, the other option I saw was to delete clubs, but when I do the Japan nation is not selectable due to no teams.

Has anyone noticed that all the players have different Ids now as well (using the new database) ? so all the player pictures are all over the place

Yes, and if you use this Japense XML file with another XML file you will get different IDs too (as two players can't have the same id, which was a bug before the patch).

May I suggest a way for the makers of this great file to get around it?

instead of doing the normal

<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/person/5108307/portrait"/>

do this

<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/person/firstname surname dd-mm/portrait"/>

(where dd-mm are his day and month of his dob)

:)

It's hard-coded in the game to not showing these up due to licensing issues. Go over this thread again and you'll find the way getting around to this.

Yup, recreate the teams in the editor solves this!

Yep! Is rather good as otherwise you couldn't really have player pictures for players you have created in the editor.

Sorry, but this syntax absolutely does not work! Just tried it, and none of the pictures will show in FM as soon as the ID is replaced with "firstname surname dd-mm". :(

Sorry, but this syntax absolutely does not work! Just tried it, and none of the pictures will show in FM as soon as the ID is replaced with "firstname surname dd-mm". :(

Ah ok, worked it out - you have to leave out all capital letters and all zeros, so "12-2" instead of "12-02" :)

The no club information screen tab is a major downer personally as I use these tabs quite a bit.

Like Veg says above, the only way to fix this is to create all the clubs again and not use the SI database ones.

I tried duplicating each team but it isnt transferring a lot of information to the duplicated club. Things like staff, board, players, kit info are not at the duplicated team.

It would require a lot of work getting this fixed. Do you guys think it will be done?

No duplicating Heheheman. What you do is this:

1. go to the club screen in the editor, choose add.

2. Copy the info from the old club f.ex Antlers, all info from name, to records

3. Add staff and players, this is the easy one. Go to player screen choose add, in filter choose club and write Antlers. All Antlers players will now show. Select all of them, and everybody will be moved.

4. Do the same adding staff.

5. Delete the old Antlers

6. Do the same with the rest of the clubs.

Doing it this way it don't take to much time.

Yep! Is rather good as otherwise you couldn't really have player pictures for players you have created in the editor.

Do you know what syntax that works for created clubs, I've tried short and long name with no luck so far, here is my examples:

<record from="bolowotan fc" to="graphics/pictures/club/bolowotan football club/logo"/>

<record from="bolowotan fc" to="graphics/pictures/club/bolowotan fc/logo"/>

Syntax for created competitions would also be great.

For the id problems and you are using another database with this, try changing their order of loading by changing names of database.

For ex. if you are using J=league database and African database african one will load first because it starts with an a. so change its name to like mega african database and try.

Yes, and if you use this Japense XML file with another XML file you will get different IDs too (as two players can't have the same id, which was a bug before the patch).

May I suggest a way for the makers of this great file to get around it?

instead of doing the normal

<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/person/5108307/portrait"/>

do this

<record from="filename" to="graphics/pictures/person/firstname surname dd-mm/portrait"/>

(where dd-mm are his day and month of his dob)

:)

Hi!

Could someone please make the xml files for the japanese graphics?!

Much appreciated!!!

For the id problems and you are using another database with this, try changing their order of loading by changing names of database.

For ex. if you are using J=league database and African database african one will load first because it starts with an a. so change its name to like mega african database and try.

Ill give it a try

The current databases im using are called

1= Which is my primary one, editing everything in the game basically

Barclays Premier League= which is my EPL real fixtures file

J League type 1 = which is the J League nation rules

JtsukuDB_Beta1 = which is the J League database for players, clubs etc

So given this which order should they be placed in for the J League players to have correct ids?

Ill give it a try

The current databases im using are called

1= Which is my primary one, editing everything in the game basically

Barclays Premier League= which is my EPL real fixtures file

J League type 1 = which is the J League nation rules

JtsukuDB_Beta1 = which is the J League database for players, clubs etc

So given this which order should they be placed in for the J League players to have correct ids?

maybe change file "1" to like "my database"

but, not sure if it works or not

Archived