New unlockable/feature still out there to be found?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im on my 12th season did 10 in row with rangers and the won the champions leauge and super cup plus the world cup thing you go into then went to sevilla won the leauge 1st season then left to go to man city cause after 11 seasons they still havent won the leauge so just getting into my 12th season and on my 3rd club also got 7368 manager points.

The "owe you one" thing seems more like just a new feature rather than just an unlockable. I'd be interested to know if when you get the message you can wait for as long as you like before you use youe "one". It would be good if you saved it and in the future you needed to ask for more time to rebuild the squad when you were close to getting sacked and that could get you a few months grace.

Really nice feature i think but not really an unlockable unless it makes the board give you what you want every time.

• SI Staff
"Owe you One" Can someone from SI confirm if this is one of the new unlockables ?

It is 'kinda' somewhere between being an unlockable and a feature - its a 'one shot' deal as otherwise it'd make the game a little over easy - but yeah it counts as far as I'm concerned ;)

• SI Staff
Tell me thats not what we've been waiting for then?

All the suggestions that were made surely you could do better than that with a new unlockable.

I believe there's at least one feature out there which hasn't been mentioned yet - the main one I'm thinking of is relatively small, but kind of cool ...

Awesome, will keep working away, also can you answer myquestion regarding the "owe you one" thing as to whether you can leave it for as long as you like before using it or if you have to just use it straight away to get more transfer money or higherwage budget?

From memory, I think you can save it for as long as you remain at that club.

Surely it's going to be whoever can have five 20s in their manager attributes?? Club/Player Loyalty, Domestic Player Bias, Financial Control, ransfer Acumen and Youth Policy.

The nearest I've been is 12, 12, 18, 18, 20. And now I'm at 7 (think I applied for the France job and then turned it down, but they didn't like that!!), 12, 17, 17, 19.

Three league titles and 18 cup titles, world class reputation, 4673 points and first in rankings . . . . . . still only 7 on club/player loyalty (despite not having sold anyone in two seasons in order to try 'stay loyal'), but up to 15 on domestic bias, 18 on financial and tramsfer and 20 on youth policy

i'm into my 6th season with Newcastle Jets using Jambo Dave's 3-5-2 and i've won every trophy so far. for whatever reason i have a 19 in club loyalty, 8 in domestic bias and 20 on the rest. has anyone come closer than this to perfect 20's yet?

I must admit I'm a little surprised no one has discovered one of the other new unlockables yet. Maybe we'll give a few more clues as to what they are when we update the hints and tips guide...

you sure you didnt forget to put it in?! all these bugs we're finding...!

sorry, below the belt I know- love the game really ( darent think how long I've spent on it so far!)

Archived