Cristian Ansaldi

Spike

While searching for a backup Left Back for Gael Clichy at Arsenal I came across this little gem. He starts at Rubin Kazan in Russia and can be snapped up for a mere £1.7m :cool:

16CristianAnsaldi.png

He can play anywhere down the left or right side of the pitch, and looking at his stats he could probably also do a job at DMC or MC in an injury crisis.

16CristianAnsaldi-2.png

I think he could potentially be a star and therefore deserves his own thread.

Brought him for my Chelsea game and will do for the full game. His stats are similar to Belletti's in that he can do pretty much everything without excelling. However at 22, I think some of those stats can be improved to mould him into a very good player.

His versatility to operate at LB, LM, RB and RM makes him a useful utility player to buy on the cheap.

He would be very good for the belgian league tbh, well for teams that can afford him. Could easely sell him after a season for about 7-8 mil imo.

When I start my proper Lyon save he will probably be my Left back in rotation with Aly Cissokho.

This will leave me the bulk of the budget to spend on a Central Defender, Right Winger & Striker.

When I start my proper Lyon save he will probably be my Left back in rotation with Aly Cissokho.

This will leave me the bulk of the budget to spend on a Central Defender, Right Winger & Striker.

is Cissokho a beast like he should be or is he underated?

He was around about the same level in FM09, I had him for my 21 and under Arsenal Team consistent performer who turned out pretty well. Looks as tho he could offer cover for the top teams and be a good buy for any mid table team lacking a defensive option at either full back positions.

Stats look similar to those in 09 (Although he wasnt natural on the left side in 09) and he really rocks my right midfield. Just became European Footballer of the Year in my Bochum Savegame in 4th season so I definitily will go for him again in 2010 :)

• 5 weeks later...
Looks great for that price, I'll be buying him for my Liverpool save for back up to Insua and Johnson, means I get to sell Dossena and Aurelio to supplement my mere £2m budget :D

lol i've done that too !!

He's playin well for me. Seems alittle better on the right though ?? !! (he's left footed)

• 1 month later...

I think his strength lies in his versatility, as he can play on both sides naturally.

When I had him in my first save, he was very consistent, but never produced anything exceptional. As a result, he ended up on the bench for me and covered the fullback positions really well. I always felt that if one of my starting players was injured or suspended that he could step in and do a solid job.

So, I'd say he's a great squad player for top teams, and a great first choice player for all others.

Archived