FM WeeGiE 12/06/09

Michael F

The next FM WeeGiE Update for Football Manager 2009 will be released on Friday 12th June at 4pm, ONLY on our forums www.fmweegie.co.uk

FM WeeGiE Fix List

General

- Latest transfers & loans (loans 3 months+ only)

- Released players

- Latest Retirements

- Player Contracts

- Manager changes

- Manager contracts

- Staff changes

- Staff contracts

- Deceased players removed

- Board Changes & Takeovers

Summer Changes

- Promotions & Relegations completed for all playable England & Scotland plus the top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain

- Updated final league positions for all playable English & Scottish clubs, plus top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain

- Done English & Scottish league & cup winners for 09, League winners in France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain plus Champions League & UEFA Cup.

- Updated European participants for 09/10*

- Updated all new kits for 09/10 season to June 09

- Updated stadium capacity changes & moves worldwide

- Updated competition names for 09/10 season

* Due to the Champions League, UEFA Cup & Intertoto Cup being hardcoded for the 08/09 season we are using the teams who qualified for 09/10 and the format for 08/09, The UEFA Cup is now called Europa League & Intertoto Cup is now called Europa League Qualifiying in this update.

PLEASE NOTE THAT POINTS DEDUCTIONS ARE HARD CODED AND CANNOT BE REMOVED

Other Changes

- Removed all expired bans from database up to end of June 09

- Removed all expired retirements from database up to end of June 09

- Removed all old future transfers up to the end of June 09 and moved players to their new clubs

- Removed all expired loans worldwide till June 09

- Removed all old injures from database up to end of April 09 for all playable English & Scottish clubs plus the top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal & U.S.A, and starting removing ones from other countries*

* We are working through the database and will be removing more of these.

Installation

-Download the file to your desktop by clicking on the link below, this will open megaupload website where the file is located (see below for pic)

- Once downloaded to your desktop there should be a file called FM WeeGiE Update, and should be a book icon. If the icon does not look like a book then you need to download winrar (see above)

- Right click on the icon and click 'Extract to FM WeeGiE Update' This creates a yellow folder on your desktop.

- Once it has finished extracting, click on the yellow folder called FM WeeGiE Update and there should be an identical folder inside.

- Right click on the folder and click cut

- Open up My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/db and right click and paste the folder inside the db folder.

- Load up Football Manager 2008 & click new game

- Select the FM WeeGiE Update from the drop down list and click load.

- Enjoy!

Please do not post direct download links to the update on this or any other websites and/or forum(s), please link them to our forums www.fmweegie.co.uk, we work really hard to get this update as good as we can and we prefer to keep all info on our forum so evrything gets looked at and nothing gets missed. Please post any questions in this thread rather than by PM.

Thanks

Michael

Don't forget to place Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and give Manchester United £80million pounds to spend, since we all know it's a foregone conclusion that Ronaldo will be playing in the white shirt of Real Madrid when the very first ball is kicked of the season.

Please do not post direct download links to the update on this or any other websites and/or forum(s), please link them to our forums www.fmweegie.co.uk, we work really hard to get this update as good as we can and we prefer to keep all info on our forum so evrything gets looked at and nothing gets missed. Please post any questions in this thread rather than by PM.

I thought that wasn't allowed:

All downloads must be a direct link to the download and not linked to forums or websites that users have to register on

Unless you have special permission, then that's OK.

hi michael why is ronaldo still at man u when hes joined madrid? thanks for the update by the way.

to be fair, ronaldo hasn't actually signed for real madrid yet.

i mean, we all know it is going to happen, but i am glad the weegie lads are trying to stay accurate.

Sam Allen - interesting idea ill have a think about that

Melike FM - i have a list of Irish transfers to do so should be inlcuded for next release

Colin - correct he hasnt officially signed so until it goes through he wil stay at Man Utd although it looks likely he will leave.

Craig R.U.F.C - That seems to be a bug as i set the FA cup winners correctly, i will take a look for next release

Dear All

I have decided that as of 1st August 2009, i am stepping down as Update Manager of FM WeeGiE and taking a back seat from editing, however i am not leaving, I will be remaining on the site as Managing Director of FM WeeGiE which will involve running the forums, advising the Update Manager & staff on editing, answering questions on forums & promoting the update and watching over the whole of FM WeeGiE in general., leaving the day to day editing to the new Update Manager and his staff.

Id like to thank all the staff and members of FM WeeGiE for their support over the last three years of editing for FM WeeGiE, and the last two years as Update Manager, it has been a pleasure editing for you and making sure you have the best update possible database for the last 3 editions for the Football Manager series.

Finally i hear you ask who will be replacing me, I have decided on 1st August as Richie will return from paternity leave and take over as the new Update Manager of FM WeeGiE, so congrats to him, he will appoint a new Assistant Update Manager & Update Staff in due course.

Anyone wishing to express their interest in helping out for FM WeeGiE, please visit www.fmweegie.co.uk and click into the Football Manager Board for further information

Regards

Michael

Sad to hear that news Michael, but glad yer staying on with that Weegie team. :)

Weegie's been my port of call for FM updates for a long while now and I'm sure things will continue under Richie.

Thanks for all your personal hard work on these cracking updates and good luck with the new job. :D

Michael, how can I download this without registering on your site?

Just register on the site. It's not too much of a problem surely?

And Michael, good job on the updates. Unfortunate that you're taking more of a back seat role now.

And Michael, good job on the updates. Unfortunate that you're taking more of a back seat role now.

Some people don't want to register on sites, some send out a lot of junk mail etc. And they could also sell on your emails.

I don't want to go around registering on sites just to download something from THIS community. Its a form of spamming. Spam your website on another forum with a promise for this that or the other, the catch is.....blah blah blah.

Archived