Ruben Rochina

Manager23

His technical stats look very impressive, plently of time to get them up so he should be already in that area.

Mental are below average, and you need to get him tutored by someone with high mental stats to try and get these up.

Also, we can't see his physical stats. These are very important, so could you post them please?

From the stats I can see I would imagine he is never going to become world class or good enough to be a starter for you, but with a lot of hard work and the right training he could be a good backup player.

• 2 months later...

Bought him in my second season after getting promoted to the SPL with Partick Thistle. Had to fight off a fair bit of competition but I threw everything I had at him in my contract offer.

10 games left in season sitting 9th, if I can put a run together I might even get into the top 6.

All thanks to Ruben Rochina. 16 goals already! Lovely left foot, has won goal of the month a few times as well.

He potential is random though so he can be fantastic in some games and mediocre in others.

I didn't realise that their ability etc could change between games.

Value up to £750k now, bought him for £300k only a season ago.

He finished second top scorer in the SPL behind the unstoppable Fleck.

played a Zaragoza game and i gotta say he never really developed how i'd have liked, Aquino becomes a much better option if you can afford him imo, will post a screenie later of him in, 2013 iirc

Same here, I played him as much as I could, but didn't go anywhere. He was injured a lot though.

I didn't realise that their ability etc could change between games.

Value up to £750k now, bought him for £300k only a season ago.

He finished second top scorer in the SPL behind the unstoppable Fleck.

Yep, his PA is random so it varies each time you start a new game. His strong base stats ensures he'll at least be a decent striker, but how good he eventually becomes will be based on the luck of the PA roll for that particular game.

Neilez, I have him second season but in my Celtic Reserves. I've just started to manage these games myself to get a proper feel for who's developing and he has been looking class - first half hour hatrick in a demolition against St Mirren reserves. I checked his positions and he looks a good candidate to be trained up as a left winger (*sort of* problem area for me as my two quality wigners are Alexis Sanchez and Marquinos, not a bad problem really but their both naturally righties) and I'm going to dip his toes in to the first team squad once he's picked this up. He can cut in the SPL then? He'd have to fight for his position with my other young 'un - Benito Nicola (or the first names reversed) Viola, who I have a little attachement for as he's got a silky little game about him. Happens, doesn't it? You have a preference for players when really you've got a better option. Off topic, but for your save he'd be a good shout and you might get him on the cheap.

Rochina was immense, finished 2nd top scorer in the SPL and was wanted by a host of 2nd tier European teams. I kept him thought.

He scores some great curling left foot strikes. Finishing is up to 17 in my game now, regularly scores for the Spanish U'19s and is now involved in the U'21s squad.

Can't recommend him highly enough. 3 or 4 times he has destroyed teams for me with first half hat tricks!

i signed him 2 seasons in when as tranmere (in championship, had already been promoted)on an me latest save. got him on a free, contract wasnt up, just bidded bugger all for him. key stats were fnishin 14, off the ball 14 and compusre 13. over the next three seasons his goals pretty much singlehandedly got me into the prem. then he buggered off to Celtic for 18 million quid. didnt have a say in the matter thanks to me chairman. this has just save got corrupted so no screen shots, but definitely going to sign him on me next game.

So who forgot to use spoilers eh? As AcidBurn has said, his PA on the screenshot exceeds his bracket range. Which means someone edited him, kind of pointless to deny it as-well to be fair.

Because in stating that it was fake, his real PA got posted didn't get spoilered :)

I've got him at QPR. £1k he cost me, and in his first season he's had a decent run of games, getting 4 goals and 4 assists in his first 9 games. At 17 he's certainly got room for improvement too. Hes a real coup for a Championship side and I'm sure he's got the potential to play for a midtable premier league side. He's only played those 9 games for me so far though, since I went and signed 3 more strikers, all better than him. Definately glad I bought him though - how many other strikers can you get on £375 a week, who costs £125 a goal/assist?

I usually just read and enjoy, but I had to come on and purposely laugh at the guy who came on with much edited stats, denied it, denied it again, swore at jesus and then posted the proof taht he is edited lol. Even if not for the conlusive proof regarding the mental stats, the fact he is that good and 21 proves it beyond doubt to me anyway. Chuckle

Archived