Rodney Sniejder - Yet Another Ajax Youngster!

lyw_85

Is Sneijder as good as his brother?

In my game, his best position is ML. However, his technical stats looks superb for a MC. His only weakness is his physical stats.

Thinking of getting him and training him as a MC with tries killer balls often PPM.

Anybody has a screenshot of him in the future?

I'm afraid he will be a shadow of his brother.

His technical and mental stats are nearly the same as mine in my game.

But his physical stats in my game are all single digit though!

Ok, I'm going to buy him and let either Noble or Parker tutor him.

Thanks for the help kkas, much appreciated :)

Yeh I have given him 15-20 games per season since age 18 although for my team at the time he still merited a place at that age anyway. The best point of him however is his set pieces abilities especially free kicks.

Yeh I have given him 15-20 games per season since age 18 although for my team at the time he still merited a place at that age anyway. The best point of him however is his set pieces abilities especially free kicks.

Full 90 mins? Or sub appearances?

Training can help, but good tutoring and most of all game time/experience is the key (first team being the best). :thup:

So does training really affect that much or is playing time the key? Because I find making training schedules really boring and was wondering how much a difference it would make if I didn't do any?

The player got to be happy at the club, match fit and get a few apps for the first team. If you can keep him happy, match fit and give him a few shots at the first team, then a good training schedule will make him progress even better.

But if you dont keep him happy, match fit and give hime some first team experience, then the training schedule doesnt really matter that much.

So does training really affect that much or is playing time the key? Because I find making training schedules really boring and was wondering how much a difference it would make if I didn't do any?

Training helps, but playing time is important. If you don't want to use schedules just use the generic ones or download ones made by users in the Tactics & Training forum.

If a youngster is given a lot of first team exposure more of his stats will increase quicker than by just training him (where it's likely a few stats will increase every so often) hence why if you do give a lot of first team exposure you see every so often loads of green arrows and over increases.

Training can help by shaping important or vital attributes to that position/player. So you still need to have some sort of schedule. First team exposure is the best kind of experience to give younger players but with that you also have to accept any mistakes they may make etc. Other factors come into play as-well such as how he plays in the first team (rating) so there's plenty to consider. That’s why its best to give them sub app's at the start say 20 minutes and slowly build it up.

Training helps, but playing time is important. If you don't want to use schedules just use the generic ones or download ones made by users in the Tactics & Training forum.

If a youngster is given a lot of first team exposure more of his stats will increase quicker than by just training him (where it's likely a few stats will increase every so often) hence why if you do give a lot of first team exposure you see every so often loads of green arrows and over increases.

Training can help by shaping important or vital attributes to that position/player. So you still need to have some sort of schedule. First team exposure is the best kind of experience to give younger players but with that you also have to accept any mistakes they may make etc. Other factors come into play as-well such as how he plays in the first team (rating) so there's plenty to consider. That’s why its best to give them sub app's at the start say 20 minutes and slowly build it up.

Thanks, helps a lot.

I think about 15 full 90 mins and a further 5 where he was subbed on at half time.

He would easily be good enough for league 1 in first season although whether he would come would be a different matter.

Hopey is right I put everyone on general unless I want to specifically shape a players individual stats for a few months.

I got him in the first season for £250K, he's been alright for my youth and my reserves, he's only played about four senior games in the cups and CL group stages. I'll be looking to give him some more playing time this season (in my third) maybe loan him out in Jan. Physical stats are horrible

• 1 month later...

so has anyone ever look into this player? he's the Brother of Wesley Sneijder and i think all of you already know

and i don't know why Ajax has never used him for the past 3 season ( in game ) and i got it for free in season 2012/13 and scored 1 at his 1st debut and was rated 8.10 and by far my the best youngster i got in my roster

and he is a definite purchase for every Major and Medicore clubs and this guy can do very good in big matches as well!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8749/91391218.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5830/22626187.jpg

so has anyone ever look into this player? he's the Brother of Wesley Sneijder and i think all of you already know

and i don't know why Ajax has never used him for the past 3 season ( in game ) and i got it for free in season 2012/13 and scored 1 at his 1st debut and was rated 8.10 and by far my the best youngster i got in my roster

and he is a definite purchase for every Major and Medicore clubs and this guy can do very good in big matches as well!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8749/91391218.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5830/22626187.jpg

He can be a bit of a gem, but it really depends at what level you are managing. :thup:

• 1 month later...

i just signed rodney sniejder , wesleys brother.

he's actually not bad first touch 15 free kick 15 .

he resembles similar attributes as his brother , just abit toned down.

i am going to sign him for my aston villa team and get becks to tutor him:)

Name: Rodney sniejder

DOB : 31/3/91

Posistion : Midfielder (Left,Right,Center)

Nat : Dutch

im guessing he would boss the championship in time ..

and then maybe after some good training he'd be decent in the prem

your thoughts ?

rod.png

Guest roberto922

He's an annoying one, bought him first season and brought him through the team slowly, all of his stats are good apart from his physical stats which are dreadful, if it wasn't for them being so low I'm sure he would have developed in mine, I check PAs every year and his was very high so I'm determined to succeed with him

He'll never have great phsical stats but they'll get better (12+ in every one) eventually. Aswell his pace isn't needed. If you play him in the centre of the park just don't get him to run with the ball as much and get him to play his way around opponents. If you play him on either wing give him the same instructions as you would for Beckham.

Archived