Toni Kroos

bwmarkfc

I have got him in my United team and I am in the 3rd season. Picked him up for £7.5m and he is currently keeping Anderson out of the team. He doesnt develop very quickly but his stats are still good for a 21 year old. I am waiting for 2 more years and then I can pick him for England.

No SS as I am at work, will try later though.

• 3 weeks later...

Club: FC Bayern

On Loan To: Leverkusen

Cost: 10M

This guy is amazing when hes older on my save game with scotland and fulham its the year 2018 hes 28 and hes won World player of the Year 3 Times.

Get him if you can afford him =]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I'd show people how he has developed on my game, under my control, incase they wondered how good he can be.

kroos.jpg

He got young player of the year in the premiership this year, and I hope he can build on that next year. Due to his age, he is no longer a wonderkid, but a cultured midfielder instead.

He played roughly 10-15 games first season, but after that he has been first team for two years. This has allowed him to develop very quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

Was a cut above the rest in my Arsenal save, he really had no competition for his place in the team. He got amazing by 2014, I got him in the 2nd season, so alot of improvement was down to training and first team appearences! :)

He's the best midfielder in the game in my (arsenal) save to be honest, i had to spend a lot on him, but he's immensly good.

Get him early, or like me you will have to really break the bank to buy him.

Edit; only problem i have with him, is that he can be a little inconsistent.

Archived