Henri Anier

I was looking around Eastern Europe for regens and good young players who would be able to break into my first team in a couple of years in my CSKA save and well, i found this young Estonian striker.

Screenshot of Anier in my save

2vih91c.png

Comments + Feedback

Comments on how he develops on your save, if you think he's a good player and anything else about him will be appreciated :thup:

Might have a look at this guy. Great find! P.s bobmufc I see you're from Crewe; they have just thrashed us. (Huddersfield)

Haha i know:) I was gona have a bet on crewe to survive relegation just before Neil Baker got sacked, cant remember the odds but they were pretty good, sure missed out on that one anyway:(

I'd say League 1 maybe but with a team that is in promotion contention, not sure if he'd mind considering he came from the Estonian League. Btw anyone find out whether he need WP?

He doesn't need a work permit, no. Did a good job for my Southampton side in the Championship, he's become a good Premiership quality player in other games, too.

Picked him up for Norwich in Season 1. He was my leading scorer in Season 2 - 26 goals (7th in EPL) and Season 3 - 31 goals (5th in EPL, UEFA Cup Champs). Most of his goals come from headers off crosses for me (with the odd one here and there from a corner as well).

Just signed him for liverpool, along with kadlec.

I assigned him to be tutored by robbie keane, and put him in my under 18's.

Then he just turned 18, so i sent him on loan to bournemouth, in his first game he knocked out three assists, 8 games later and he still hasnt scored.

Most of my attacking coaches reckon i should offload him but im determined to make this kid a star!

Are you getting scout reports on his matches AND have you seen how Bournemouth use him?

Yes i am getting scout reports and im sorry, made a mistake, i loaned him to accrington, not bournemouth.

He has now scored 4 goalls in 10 games iirc (havnt played for two hours)

his attributes are shaping up, awesome physical attributes, but his technical attributes still fail to impress me so far, i might recall him and play him in some unimportant games at the end of the season.

just a question to football master 94, im about to set up a russian league after great fun with spartak moscow on fm07, i have seen the leagues you've selected and was wondering what this does to the english italian and spanish team, as i always like to have those leagues selected, does it take a large amount of players out of these teams and fill them with greyed out players? Also is there still a load of South American talent without loading up Spain as on my saves this usually affects the spanish speaking nations?!?!?

Thanks

just a question to football master 94, im about to set up a russian league after great fun with spartak moscow on fm07, i have seen the leagues you've selected and was wondering what this does to the english italian and spanish team, as i always like to have those leagues selected, does it take a large amount of players out of these teams and fill them with greyed out players? Also is there still a load of South American talent without loading up Spain as on my saves this usually affects the spanish speaking nations?!?!?

Thanks

Erm, i think it doesnt matter for the European Leagues. Take Inter for instance, if you didnt select Serie A as playable ALL their players are in the Senior team and there are no res. and u18s, but if you select those leagues then Inter will have U18s and Reserves. Howvever, im not sure about any other effects on leahues outside Europe.

Archived