Macauley Crisantus

Big Andy T

Unfortunately, this guy is probably going to be the ultimate never man in my experiences. Three different saves, several years in with him regularly making the first team, good coaches etc and he just doesn't develop well. Despite having the stats he doesn't play well at all to suggest he can finish, and whilst his stats improve a bit I haven't been able to get him develop into what he could become.

Unfortunately, this guy is probably going to be the ultimate never man in my experiences. Three different saves, several years in with him regularly making the first team, good coaches etc and he just doesn't develop well. Despite having the stats he doesn't play well at all to suggest he can finish, and whilst his stats improve a bit I haven't been able to get him develop into what he could become.

Exactly the same for me. I got him early on for Watford, and he really didn't have much ahead of him in the first team, but I just gave up trying to develop him after a while. Just shipped him out for 500k in season 4. He's barely improved from his starting stats.

I find the scouting for this fm, the best ever. I find great players all over the world. Some look good, others my scouts say have potential etc, and not every player will be the best in the world, just as in real life.

I would snap this guy up as a youngster for sure

Archived