FM15: Martin Ødegaard - Fresh Prince of Madrid

Gandy

Martin Ødegaard - The Fresh Prince of Madrid.

Please be aware that all the information given in the OP is current with regards to database 15.3.1.

vy2l3c.png

Name: Martin Ødegaard.

Nationality: Norwegian.

Current Club: Real Madrid (Castilla).

Club in Current Database: Real Madrid (Castilla).

Position: AMC (Advanced Playermaker) and CM (Advanced Playmaker).

YouTube:

- the Norwegian Wonder Kid.

Current Ability:

Potential Ability:

Value: £9,000,000.

Purchase Price: £?.

Please note that the transfer won't actually go through until 1st January, 2015 due to Martin Ødegaard being under 16.

If you've signed him as Barcelona, you won't be able to register him until after the embargo finishes, so include a loan-back clause to ensure growth.

Current Wage: £71,467 per week (Future Professional).

Wage Demands: £? per week.

Total Budget Cost: £?

£?

To Get Him in Your Game:

League Loaded: La Liga (Spain).

Players From Nation: Norway.

Martin Ødegaard on 18th July, 2015.

2irr8yh.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Martin Ødegaard on 1st January, 2015.

el63d4.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2015.

16acu9x.jpg

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2016.

drbm28.jpg

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2017.

2s7ifll.jpg

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2018.

o52348.jpg

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2019.

2r2yzw9.jpg

Martin Ødegaard on 1st June, 2020.

6p44g9.jpg

Feel free to chuck up a screen shot and I'll stick it in the OP.

Strength isn't the only attribute that makes a world-class midfielder.

of course it is just one of the attributes that are required to be a world-class midfielder. But for competitions like UCL or Premier League - it is a must imo. And Odegaard should be trained to improve his strength to be able to play 50 matches per season.

• 2 months later...

ive had him on loan at leeds 2nd year (1st year in EPL) and kept him on loan the next season that im 10 games into. i know it will come to the point i have to spend a lot of money and buy him or let him go and get the cheaper option. hes been brilliant for me though. my team doesnt seem as good without him

Archived