Don't play in the French league!

Your only allowed 4 foreign players [non-eu] registered in your squad. Because of the signings ive made im not allowed to play FOUR of them!!!! ****ing rediculas!! Never again. Waste of time and money. Absolute joke! What am i supposed to do now??? Seriously ****ed over big time.

Sorry but im very pissed off atm. Why cant the game warn you before you sign these players??

It's stupid. I've never had this problem in Spain or England. Generally people take no notice of the rules. You should be warned before hand surely.

Why are you blaming the game for your own incompetence here? The transfer and squad rules are clearly laid out when you start a save. It's not the game's fault you blatantly ignore them.

Your only allowed 4 foreign players [non-eu] registered in your squad. Because of the signings ive made im not allowed to play FOUR of them!!!! ****ing rediculas!! Never again. Waste of time and money. Absolute joke! What am i supposed to do now??? Seriously ****ed over big time.

Sorry but im very pissed off atm. Why cant the game warn you before you sign these players??

Regardless of your frustration, please watch your language on the forums- a warning this time but no more please.

It's stupid. I've never had this problem in Spain or England. Generally people take no notice of the rules. You should be warned before hand surely.

You get warned when you're offering a contract to a non-EU player where it says "you're only allowed 4 non-EU players in your squad, currently X registered".

Archived