[FMC Skin] A Darker Variation of the Classic Dark Skin

BoxToBox

Just a few personal tweaks to the dark alternate skin for FMC, and Michaeltmurrayuks scoreboard and match panel mods.

Profile_zpsbd6c12f2.png

Inbox_zps89fe12c6.png

League_zps480c2c4a.png

Matchday_zps953e1993.png

Match_zpsa943a8e2.png

Player1_zps316a9f44.png

Player2_zps1fa8c95d.png

If anyone does use this, could they please let me know if they spot anything wrong? I'm a beginner with this stuff, and may have missed something or made some kind of error.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c43djgg3frx9fyr/quakes_fmc_dark_mods.rar

EDIT: You need the FMC Dark Skin for this one to work, which can be found on the Steam Workshop, here...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=354061137&searchtext=

I don't know why, but when I try to change it, the skin ins't there, only the normal classic skin is there. I tried to change back to the normal game mode and then return to the classic but didn't work.

All I need to do is extract the file in the skins folder, like in the old FM's right?

In that case maybe just work on creating a skin for the full version that resembles this one as close as possible and as much as your skinning abilities allow you. Plus I'm sure some more experienced skinners would be willing to help you.

Have been using this skin since yesterday and I love i . Great that somebody made such a nice skin for FMC, KUTGW!

Glad you dig it! :)

how do i use. download this and put it where?

You'll need to get the classic dark off steam workshop too, and then just pop this in your skins folder.

IIRC it's something like Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Maybe you have to leave FM and restart it?

Tbh, I have no idea, once you have the classic dark, and this put into your skins folder, it should show up in the preferences as an option.

I put it on a 2nd computer myself that way, and it was fine....

Thanks for the skin.

Like to check if it's possible to change the attributes colours?

Very easy. You'll need to open the xml file "quakes fmc dark mods settings.xml" in the settings folder of the skin. It should open with any text editor, Notepad, or whatever, but I read on here Notepad++ was better, and it is, as it makes everything much clearer and easier to find in xmls.

What you need to find is these lines, 271-275 in Notepad++. The unknown line doesn't matter, unless you're using attribute masking.

<colour name="unknown attribute background" red="80" green="80" blue="80"/>

<colour name="low attribute background" red="170" green="35" blue="35"/>

<colour name="normal attribute background" red="200" green="130" blue="20"/>

<colour name="good attribute background" red="75" green="175" blue="75" />

<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="20" green="100" blue="20" />

Just change the numbers for red, green and blue to whatever you desire.

This will help if you need to find the numbers for specific colours, or even experimenting.

http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks to BoxToBox for this :thup:, I have tweaked it very slightly, different background that's all.

I like the default skin anyway but it's nice to have a couple of different skins to use from time to time.

Just want to say thanks to BoxToBox for this :thup:, I have tweaked it very slightly, different background that's all.

I like the default skin anyway but it's nice to have a couple of different skins to use from time to time.

Glad you like it. What background did you use, out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived