Is it just me or...

so I'm the Man citeh manager and have an unbelievable team which is seen below but my problem is Man Utd and the FACT that whenever i play them i lose it doesn't matter if they've lost 4-0 the past week and i've won 8-0 (which happened before) so i wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem if so and you've managed to beat them with a certain tactic please post how because it's driving me insane.

---------------------Ter stegen---------------------

-----------Kompany-------------Caulker-------------

Rafael----------------L.Bender-----------Baines/Alaba

----------Marchisio--------------Toure---------------

Messi-----------------------------------------Hazard

-------------------Neymar/Cavani-------------------

It's a very naive PoV to believe that only your squad is responsible for the success of your carreer.

There are so many more factors to look at. It would be helpful if you could post some information on the causes for your losses. I don't want to speculate on whether you have used any editors (pre-game, in-game, FMRTE) in your save, but a high amount of new players in a squad often causes problems. - Just saying.

Nice squad btw. Would be fun to see IRL. If I had your players, I would experiment swapping Hazard with Neymar on the left from time to time. Or even putting Messi up front, with Neymar and Hazard as IFs.

Yeah obviously you used an editor to get that team together. With virtually the whole team being new to playing with each other you're going to run into various problems for a while

yes i used an editor for the first season (more funds), but this is my fourth season and most of the players aren't new signings (marchisio the only exception) i use a tiki-taka type of play with fluid and control my options

P.S I'm also on a 46 game unbeaten run so my tactics are rather solid

Nice squad btw. Would be fun to see IRL. If I had your players, I would experiment swapping Hazard with Neymar on the left from time to time. Or even putting Messi up front, with Neymar and Hazard as IFs.

my wingers are inside forwards but my assistant isn't so keen on neymar (something about shagging his daughter :lol: ) but i'll try it out thanks

Quote...."P.S I'm also on a 46 game unbeaten run so my tactics are rather solid"

You haven't played man u for 46 games?

i drew with them thanks too a very late goal but it seems that against man u my players make mistakes that they normally wouldn't like passing the ball too a man u player who's in my six yard box

You see this is a classic example of and prooof that FM IS fixed, clearly this young lad has used the editor to give MORE FUNDS to the richest team on the game so he can put together a team of unbeatables, then when he get's beat he complains. Awww how cute

my problem is Man Utd and the FACT that whenever i play them i lose
P.S I'm also on a 46 game unbeaten run so my tactics are rather solid

One of these statements must be wrong.

[Edit]

ps. You have all those players and all that money and you choose to have Rafael at right back?

Come one lads. Yes its less than ideal that he is contradictory in what he is saying and seems to struggle with United, but come on lets still atleast point him in the right direction.

How he chooses to play his game is up to him.

Although i do have to agree, Rafael? Really?

It's your tactics.

Seriously, how did this thread last this long without those three immortal words?

Unfortunately, I'm being serious; if you can't beat United with that team, your tactical setup is letting you down. Next time you see United looming, start watching their matches, work out how they play and who's in form. It's either that or they've worked out that a decent left-winger with good pace and lining a half-decent target man up against Caulker whilst defending against your counter attacks will open you up like a can of Spam...

so I'm the Man citeh manager and have an unbelievable team which is seen below but my problem is Man Utd and the FACT that whenever i play them i lose it doesn't matter if they've lost 4-0 the past week and i've won 8-0 (which happened before) so i wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem if so and you've managed to beat them with a certain tactic please post how because it's driving me insane.

What year is this in, Messi to Man City, is he like 36 ion your games or something?

It's your tactics.

I'm going to hazard a guess that it's something to do with pressure/complacency, mind games from the opposing manager or poorly handled team talks or media work from the player.

Or a combination of all three.

Come one lads. Yes its less than ideal that he is contradictory in what he is saying and seems to struggle with United, but come on lets still atleast point him in the right direction.

How he chooses to play his game is up to him.

Although i do have to agree, Rafael? Really?

i needed a rwb

What are you noticing when they do beat you?

My center backs passing the ball straight too their strikers is a stand out one oh and my midfielders who never and i mean NEVER go for long balls try and ping the ball 80 yards towards their 6'4" center half

Archived