Mr Hough Brings Back The Funk Thread

This tactic Is a 4-1-2-3 Formation and has 2 Strategy's to it Counter and Control.

I Have Tested This Tactic with 2 Sides, Liverpool and Southampton. For Liverpool I Used Control All The Time and For Southampton I Used Counter against the sides who were better than Mine Like Man Utd Chelsea Man City and For The Other Sides Aston Villa Norwich Swansea I used Control.

That Is My Strategy You Don't Have To Go With what I am saying its your game you can do what you want I'm just trying to help.

I have been using Team Cohesion on High with Defensive Positioning and its served me well so far, Again you can use whatever you want.

I'm just Going to Put the tactic Up here and you can try it yourself.

I'm not bothered about Pitch Size so Don't Bother Asking.

This tactic has Opposition Instruction's saved into it so you don't need to touch.

If you kick off with control and go a few goals ahead early or towards the end of the game switch to counter to preserve the lead because the natural instincts of the game will try and score and its best to try and counter that rather control it.

Happy Gaming Everyone.

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/72009235/file.html

Tactic.

Tactic_zpsbd877e84.jpg

Liverpool Test.

LiverpoolTest_zpse87dd563.jpg

Southampton Test.

I'm quite disappointed with the Southampton test, I could have won both games I lost and won a few of the Draws I had, Maybe if I bought in a few players things might have been different but hey ho there you go still pretty good I think.

SouthamptonTest_zpsd3147cf8.jpg

I'll Also Update Attributes in Due Course

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious question, i'm not trolling, but out of interest why do you randomly capitalise most of the words in your posts?

Because I cant spell and its habit, Please don't Pick on me *Runs and Hides in the Corner*

Mr. hugh, I have already downloaded the tactic and just found one tactic. My question is: I have to change the strategy before the start of each game? (control for counter) or in the download should be Two Tactics?

Sorry for my english :o

Another great looking tactic. I've plugged it into my Nottingham Forest save, 3rd season. I had a similar tactic so nearly fluid.

Great start, unbeaten since I plugged it in 8 games ago. Might just save my season!

Mr. hugh, I have already downloaded the tactic and just found one tactic. My question is: I have to change the strategy before the start of each game? (control for counter) or in the download should be Two Tactics?

Sorry for my english :o

Yeah just change at the start if that is your preference

Where you been Mr Hough thought you was gone for good, glad your back will definitely try the tactic out. Do you reckon it will be affective in Italy or is it a high tempo tactic.

Yeah it should work in Italy I haven't tried it though but I'll do a test on Monday and see how it performs

looks like I'm going to have to sell my wingers!! but will try it.

Not at all mate its 3 strikers...the outside two can easily be filled by wingers. I think it will work best with players like ronaldo, di maria, robben etc. but I'm sure natural wingers like Antonia Valencia will work here too! Besides they are all false 9's so it should accommodate most attacking players

Not at all mate its 3 strikers...the outside two can easily be filled by wingers. I think it will work best with players like ronaldo, di maria, robben etc. but I'm sure natural wingers like Antonia Valencia will work here too! Besides they are all false 9's so it should accommodate most attacking players

I actaully think wingers are better.

I am playing with Leeds (2nd season) and Australia with this tactic and despite dominating shots and posession, I've not had the best results. A big case of chances not being taken plus the fullbacks getting caught forward too often.

I'm planning on persisting though because when they get forward and play short passes, it's a beautiful thing. Possibly a tactic for stronger technical players than the divisions below.

it will be preferable a tactic more realistic , noone in football play with 3 st in the row ( most play with inside forwards ( AML -AMR)

José Mourinho with Inter played with three strikers. Eto, Milito and Pandev.

it will be preferable a tactic more realistic , noone in football play with 3 st in the row ( most play with inside forwards ( AML -AMR)

You want what you think is a realistic tactic, then go right ahead and develop one. The folks here don't bite. This 4-3-3 variant is one the OP has developed for each of the last 4 releases of FM (if iirc) and many people have enjoyed the results they have achieved with it, myself included. Like others, I have leaned that the name MrHough on a new tactic post signifies something that must be downloaded and tried, no matter who I have to sell. :)

Its especially good when I get to sell Jermaine Defoe though! :applause:

I'm guessing you're not going to upload any screens of the tactic like i kindly asked for. Would anyone else be able to do this so i can have a look at roles and so on.

Sorry I do apologize, Today (Wednesday) is this only day ive had off since I released the tactic on Friday, I Work 2 Jobs have a family etc so my life is much more hectic these days.

Is there anything I can help you with?

Archived