[FM14.2.1] Incredible Tactic! EPL winner with 12 media prediction team!

Mates! I currently switched for modified version of this tactic. It shows better results and deserves it own thread! -)) --------------> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/382426-FM14-Total-Domination!

Please notice It’s very important: this tactic contain manual marking and specific O/I so make sure you didn’t ask Ass. Man. to set O/I for you. Also notice if you gonna try this tactic using “Go On holiday” method that your result will be worse because manual marking isn’t working in this case. Manual Marking is very important for this tactic. AMCL manual marks Right opposition Full Back and STCR manual marks Left opposition Full Back.

Hi All!

First season EPL winner with Southampton(12th media prediction team)! No Transfers!

Download the tactic -http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ik5PEUz/TFF_Tactic_v9.tac (Updated to v9)

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/vqWZ4XckGBDDm

rlua.jpg

oq45.jpg

vp29.jpg

2cx6.jpg

Home game against Arsenal! First season! No Transfers! Download PKM of the game - http://yadi.sk/d/jv7ASHqmFaTNN

x9ty.jpg

Important things that you should give your attention If you gonna try it:

-This tactic is very complex it took me 12 friendly and 4-5 normal season games to have it fully Fluid so if you gonna change for this tactic in the middle of season prepare that your results could be worse also notice to get it fluid more faster you need change your “Match Preparation” to “Tactic Only” this mean that you lose buff from “Att. Movement” this also affect your results. BUT don’t be afraid for next season it will get fully fluid very fast because your team already familiar to tactic and you don’t need so many friendlys.

-O/I and Manual Marking are very important for this tactic so make sure you don’t ask your Ass. Man to set O/I. O/I and Manual Marking already set in tactic you don’t need do anything.

-Position WBL and DR very important for this tactic you need players for these position similar to Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne.

- DCR and DR must be Right footed. WBL must be left footed.

Example of attributes for positions. It should give you a hint on what attributes to spend player CA at first priority.

9vzt.jpg

STCL/STCR

yr26.jpg

AMCL/AMC

j30k.jpg

WBL/WBR

kee4.jpg

MCL/MCR

1b2t.jpg

DCL/DCR

8hng.jpg

GK

zatg.jpg

Few tips how to make your live easier when building team:

At first look tactic seems complex but this only first impression. Manny positions have similar attributes requirements. For example, DMCL/DMCR/ DCL/DCR/DR – all these position have similar attributes requirements so you can train your Central Defenders to play Defensive Midfielders and Right Defender and vice versa you can train your Defensive Midfielders play Central Defenders. Just only watch for their foot! Remember it’s very important that DCR and DR must be right footed.

Also STCL/STC and AMC have similar attributes not all but mostly so you can train your Strikers to play AMC and vice versa.

There’re only 2 unique positions MR and WBL that requires specific attributes.

Guys, this is also important thing be aware there’s a bug in current FM update when you switching between tactic that you putted in 3 tactical slots. Some individual players instructions migrate from one tactic to another after switching.

This tactic contain massive number of individual player instructions it’s very important so make sure that you didn’t switch from previous tactics. To be safe reload this tactic if you occasionally switched.

looks good what training do u do match prep general training etc. pre-season & season. give it a go with liverpool r get back 2 u

Firstly need to distinct things that related to player develop and Match preparation.

If we are talking about tactic – Pre-season Match prep. 50% “Tactic Only”. Also there’s a trick put this tactic into 3 slots and it should help to get it fully fluid faster. When tactic fully fluid then change to 40% “Att. Movement”

Guys, this is also important thing be aware there’s a bug in current FM update when you switching between tactic that you putted in 3 tactical slots. Some individual players instructions migrate from one tactic to another after switching.

This tactic contain massive number of individual player instructions it’s very important so make sure that you didn’t switch from previous tactics. To be safe reload this tactic if you occasionally switched.

Is this only in-game or generic switching re different games?

I finished 3rd in the premiership with liverpool. scored a lot but conceeded a lot as well. for me it was a mission accomplished season as i wanted to be in top4. but got knocked out in carling and fa cup at the early stages.

problem for me is the strikers now. i got suarez, sturridg, morata (second season), jay-rod and aspas. cant get them to score. any other roles i should try for them?

I finished 3rd in the premiership with liverpool. scored a lot but conceeded a lot as well. for me it was a mission accomplished season as i wanted to be in top4. but got knocked out in carling and fa cup at the early stages.

problem for me is the strikers now. i got suarez, sturridg, morata (second season), jay-rod and aspas. cant get them to score. any other roles i should try for them?

Turmania,

Sturridge, Aspas, Suárez – all these guys very bad suited for this tactics because all they have “Run with Ball Often” PPM. Suárez also has “Gets Forward Whenever Possible” – very bad PPM for this tactic.

Big amount CA of these guys mostly spent on Acceleration/Pace/Flair/Dribbling – for this tactic you don’t want that. They all have very little CA spent on strength/jumping/technique/teamwork.

For this tactic you need guys like Robin van Persie, Robert Lewandowski, Olivier Giroud, Wayne Rooney – all this guys capable drop deeper, hold ball and wait for support and make “Killer Ball” pass for one-on-one for striker partner/AMC/MR/WBL if there’s no such opportunity for “Killer Ball” then they passes it on flanks to MR or WBL and after this they must be capable to fight for cross. Also all these guys have “Come deep to get ball” PPM – this is very good PPM for this tactic.

I was actually really intrigued by the tactic. I went out and started a Southampton game just to see how it does. I waited until I had played a few matches with the tactics being fluid and I've just been getting killed. Mid table able even relegation sides just seem to murder me. I've tried a couple different lineups with no change. I've attempted to keep every condition the same as yours and the results have just been completely different from what you got.

Seems completely random how a team will perform with a tactic to be honest. Here are some stats. What could be causing my Soton team to do so poorly?

QPtVVHH.jpg

Tactic has been updated to v3! Redownload please!

Download the tactic -http://d01.megashares.com/dl/s6QotMK/TFF_Tactic_v3.tac (Updated to v3)

Tactic has become more deadly! -)

Formation has changed a little bit STCL now become ACML. Manual marking for this position still the same. Also passing and run with ball setting have been tweaked for many positions.

New formation.

6r5q.jpg

Such changes have helped further dominate opposition in the middle. Most of time you have advantage 5 vs 2/5 vs 3 in the middle it lead to dragging oppositions defenders out and creating huge amount one-on-one opportunities.

P.S. Front post also has been updated.

Tactic has been updated to v6! Redownload please!

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/tw69Um6/TFF_Tactic_v6.tac

Changes:

-DMCL/DMCR have been moved to MCL/MCR position. This changes have been tested and result are very good. It helped add pressure in the middle and increase possession with any sufficient sacrifice in defense.

-Tweaked passing and run with ball settings for positions.

-Tweaked main team mentality.

-Tweaked set pieces

I’ve test this changed with my West Ham second season save. Results more than impressive. I stoped testing after 20 game played. I’m going to make one more test with Southampton full 1 season/no transfers.

Guys, please notice if you gonna test this tactic by “Go On Holiday” method it won’t work because manual marking isn’t working in this case. Manual Marking is very important for this tactic.

dci4.jpg

b5zc.jpg

2a6i.jpg

Tactic has been updated to v7! Redownload please!

Downlad new version - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/cDkpZOT/TFF_Tactic_v7.tac

Changes:

- Set pieces have been improved, especially attacking throw Ins. Guys, I recommend using this setup it?s very effective.

- AMCL position has been given individual settings "Roam From Position".

- DR has been moved to WBR position. Individual tactical settings have been added.

- Passing style for many positions has been tweaked.

I just started using v6 last night. been struggling in the 3rd season and had Liverpool, Chelsea, and United in a row up next.

I had no belief I would take any point from those three games so thought would help with building familiarity after changing tactics.

Guess what, 3 wins on the bounce! Tactic familiarity dropped to about 3 quarters full and specifically the creative freedom went to zero as I had been playing rigid.

I am amazed by this! Thanks for creating it

Results so far with a trial game,upgrading to the various versions whenever they were released,reloaded twice due to injuries,other results are "as is". Standing 2nd in Serie A after 15 matches,was expected to get a mid table finish.

Very impressed I'd say,even more so considering Udinese is severely lacking good players when you look at the squads in Serie A,if I had better players (and more money to buy them) I'm sure the results would be even better.

Looking forward to a "final version" of this tactic to finally start a proper save.

udi.jpg

Tactic has been updated to v9! Redownload please!

Download new version – http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ik5PEUz/TFF_Tactic_v9.tac

Changes:

STCL - Role has been changed to Trequartista.

WBL/WBR duties have been changed. Crossing and passing settings have been changed.

D-line has been changed.

O/I has been changed.

Passing settings for STCL/STCR/AMC/AMCL have been changed.

My away game against Chelsea! -) Notice this is 3d season with West Ham! Team has been rebuild ! There’s almost no players left from “original” West Ham. Average CA of players 150.

hcme.jpg

PM Sent, alternatively if you could describe briefly what kind of player is required for each of the positions (2xCM, 2xAMC and the 2 strikers) or if we should just follow their role.

Answerd.

BTW, there’s attributes example for positions in front post. It gives a good hint what attributes important for every position.

What is your reasons behind the significant changes? There a reason why you changed the formation? Reason why you changed the instructions?

I ask because I have been using v8 and been having great results. In my opinion: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Unless of course there was a major tactical knowledge breakthrough on your part and found a weakness in v8, and a breakthrough in the new version, rather than just getting bored and testing different formations and instructions.

What is your reasons behind the significant changes? There a reason why you changed the formation? Reason why you changed the instructions?

I ask because I have been using v8 and been having great results. In my opinion: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Unless of course there was a major tactical knowledge breakthrough on your part and found a weakness in v8, and a breakthrough in the new version, rather than just getting bored and testing different formations and instructions.

USMNT10, mate, the reason for changes only that it shows more stable and better results.

The changes have passed hard testing cycle -)) I’ve got many pre-made and pre-edited saves against TOP clubs like MU, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal these team using almost all tactics variations from simple 4-4-2 to so 4-2-3-1(DM) and (AM) so firstly I test how tactic works in these situations then it comes long road test for 1 season and if I satisfied with results I post it here.

For example, lets take this change from update v9 “Passing settings for STCL/STCR/AMC/AMCL have been changed.” It had been notices that with old v8 settings all this positions sometimes ignoring open WBL/WBR and go for low percentages dribbling and losing the ball. Also had been notices situation when there was a good opportunities for forward pass but the player didn’t make it. So the changes had been made regard passing style for these positions and It showed very good result. Why these changes hadn’t been made before? Because there was a risk with over-passing but more tests show that it has more pros than cons. Sad thing that to find such thing need to spend a lot of time watching full matches –((

All changes in v9 update have similar reasoning behind it.

Btw, there’s no formation changes between v8 and v9 only Duties changes and individual tactical instructions.

USMNT10, mate, the reason for changes only that it show more stable and better results.

The changes have passed hard testing cycle -)) I’ve got many pre-made and pre-edited saves against TOP clubs like MU, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal these team using almost all tactics variations from simple 4-4-2 to so 4-2-3-1(DM) and (AM) so firstly I test how tactic works in these situations then it comes long road test for 1 season and if I satisfied with results I post it here.

For example, lets take this change from update v9 “Passing settings for STCL/STCR/AMC/AMCL have been changed.” It had been notices that with old v8 settings all this positions sometimes ignoring open WBL/WBR and go for low percentages dribbling and losing the ball. Also had been notices situation when there was a good opportunities for forward pass but the player didn’t make it. So the changes had been made regard passing style for these positions and It showed very good result. Why these changes hadn’t been made before? Because there was a risk with over-passing but more tests show that it has more pros than cons. Sad thing that to find such thing need to spend a lot of time watching full matches –((

All changes in v9 update have similar reasoning behind it.

Btw, there’s no formation changes between v8 and v9 only Duties changes and individual tactical instructions.

Thanks for the response. Hope my post didn't come off disrespectful. I love your tactic and I greatly appreciate it. It is just funny because I will be having great results with this tactic, then the next morning I come here, you have a new version. Fast forward 8 versions, I sign on here this morning and saw a 9th lol.

What was the reason behind changing the STL(Complete Forward) to a Treq?

Also with v8 my Center Defenders scored like crazy. They combined for about 35 goals. With v9, I am 6 matches in and they yet to have a goal. They are not even getting any shots off.

Thanks for the response. Hope my post didn't come off disrespectful.

You are welcome mate. No offense has been taken -)

What was the reason behind changing the STL(Complete Forward) to a Treq?

Ehh… This one was tough decision -)) Having Complete Forward with attack duties means that you sacrifice this player most of time he not involved into building your team attacking play. Most of time he sitting in opposition defense line and waiting for one-on-one killer ball but for this happens you need defenders drag out from position and sad thing that hard to achieve that.

Trequartista is more flexible he drops deep and creating further advantage in middle. He greatly involved into building attacking play. Advantage in the middle leads to point that opposition defenders inevitable drag out of position and in this tactic a lot of position in the middle can move into this space for one-on-one. Also Trequartista himself any moment can go forward position.

As I said it’s just pros and cons. Trequartista just shows more pros.

Just comin to the end of me first season with Man Utd using the Fuss tactic and though i would throw yours in every few games. The Fuss tactic has worked for me all season only losing 2 games from 31 played and i've tested it with smaller teams and had great results.....Your v9 tactic has made me want to start a new save. The football looks great, the team are responding very well to it. Just beat City 5-0 with your v9 ans Madrid 4-0 the game after. As the formations are very diffrent im thinking about rotating the 2 tactics for the second season as they both are very successful. Thanks for a great tactic

Archived