[FM14]Total Domination!

**********************Total Supremacy*******************

Hi all!

Guys, as you can see guys there’s two tactic in this tread – Total Supremacy and Total Domination. Both tactics show excellent result for me but I recommend you try Total Supremacy because it show a bit better and sable results.

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/yu8GJyh/TFF_Total_Supremacy_v1.tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/7fyxcrTEGfwUC

Tests and Results - post #43

x1bj.jpg

Now mostly important part! Attributes requirements for positions to make this tactic work well!

Guys, at first I must say this tactic has been designed to win and dominate TOP world leagues and Champions League. Your results with this tactic will as good as you can find suited players for it. More players suited than better results will be.

I highlight important attributes for every position which have strong impact on result and give you recommended numbers.

STCL/STCR/AMC

-I recommend have weak foot for all these positions no lower than “Reasonable”.

-Technique, Dribbling, Finishing, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Agility – all these attributes no lower than 14.

-Acceleration, Pace - no lower than 13.

-Flair, Decisions, Composure, Creativity – no lower than 12.

-Passing, First Touch – no lower than 12.

ML/MR

-ML – I recommend left footed. MR – right footed.

-Technique, Dribbling - no lower than 14

-Acceleration, Pace, Agility– no lower than 13

-Teamwork, Work Rate – no lower than 13.

-Positioning, Marking – no lower than 11.

-Anticipation – no lower than 13.

-Off The Ball – no lower than 11.

-Passing, Crossing– no lower than 13.

-Composure, Flair, Decisions – no lower than 12.

DM

-Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 14.

-Strength – no lower than 14.

-Jumping Reach – no lower than 12.

-Technique, Composure, Decisions – no lower than 12.

-Aggression, Bravery – no lower than 11.

DL/DR

-DL must be left footed. DR must be right footed.

-Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate– no lower than 14.

-Teamwork, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 13.

-Technique, Composure – no lower than 13.

DCL/DCR

-Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling – no lower than 14.

-Strength – no lower than 16.

-Jumping Reach – no lower than 15.

-Composure, Decisions, Concentration – no lower than 12.

-Technique - no lower than 11.

-Acceleration, Pace – no lower than 11.

GK

-Reflex, One on Ones, Handling – no lower than 15.

-Rushing Out – no lower than 11.

-Communication – no lower than 13.

-Anticipation, Positioning – no lower than 13.

-Agility – no lower than 13.

-Composure, Decisions, Concentration – no lower than 12.

**********************Total Domination*******************

Guys, check it out!

Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/QL4LMEi/TFF_Total_Domination_v2.tac (UPDATED TO V2)

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/N2HBauFrGfwWQ

Results and Tests in post #15

mvq6.jpg

First of all, this tactic has same philosophy as this tactic only it shows more stable results in attack and defense and has a bit changed formation.

If you gonna try it, please notice:

- This tactic contains specific O/I and Manual Marking so make sure you didn’t ask your Assistant Manager to set up O/I for you.

- Manual Marking and O/I already set in tactic just plug and play.

- Also notice if you going to test this tactic by “Go on holiday” method than your result would be worse Manual Marking doesn’t work in this case. Manual Marking is very important for this tactic.

- WBL/WBR are very important positions for this tactic. Players on these positions must be competent at defense and attack. Also WBL must be left footed and WBR right footed. I recommend to strengthen these position at first priority. Quality of players plying at these positions greatly affect results.

Tactic description:

- Main edge of this tactic that you have advantage in the middle and full backs behave as wide midfielders further increasing this advantage.

- This tactic is transformer it have one formation when attacking and other when defending because of manual marking.

- Advantage in the middle inevitable lead to the moment when oppositions defenders dragged out of position and your attackers receive one-on-one opportunities.

Attributes example for positions:

Attributes which marked green circle have main priority for position.

WBL must be left footed and WBR must be right footed.

STCL/STCR

0opf.jpg

AMC

g5ty.jpg

MCL

mdq7.jpg

MCR/DM

ovjt.jpg

WBL/WBR

15l0.jpg

DCL/DCR

og1g.jpg

GK

qmqz.jpg

Please notice important addition!

If you see that your opponents using 3 DC tactic you should turn off Manual Marking or you can just switch for this tactic it’s same tactic only without Manual Marking. Download - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/rN88Dwn/TFF_Total_Domination_v1(No Marking).tac

Alternative download link – http://yadi.sk/d/20zPxoWDGMwwD

3 DC tactics:

rr4h.jpg

Protect your lead!

Here’s the tactic. Switch for it if you lead 2-3 goals.

Download – http://d01.megashares.com/dl/qeije6T/TFF_Total_Domination_v1(Def).tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/A_b9zkA1GN6BT

O/I = opposition instruction.

Just make sure you didn’t checked this.

5doe.jpg

Got it! That is what I thought O/I was. Wasn't selected anyways.

Since we are on that screen, I have always been curious about this...does not attending press conferences and having your assistant handle them hurt you in anyway? Like does your club, staff or players perceive you differently and negatively?

Since we are on that screen, I have always been curious about this...does not attending press conferences and having your assistant handle them hurt you in anyway? Like does your club, staff or players perceive you differently and negatively?

In practical sense press conference need to boost your players morale and lower morale for opposition players. I have Ass. Man. with good mental stats and he’s doing just fine.

Guys, I’ve just finished another test – Southampton, 1st season EPL, no transfers, Media prediction 12th.

I’m totally satisfied with results.

First of all I want to say, more I play more it convince me that under current ME environment if you want win games you need score at least 3 goals -)) because opposition team can have few corners and score goal also GK and Defenders can make crazy mistakes at any moment which lead to stupid goals, any cross or free kick can hit woodwork and GK jumps and lying on the ground and leaving goal defenseless.

Ok, back to the test. After 30 games played I found myself comfortable 1st place and stopped testing because all necessary data had been received. Also my team scored most of goals 74! And had best GD +47.

Table

ui5t.jpg

Goals

3ep6.jpg

Fixtures

67o7.jpg

wj72.jpg

P.S. soon I’ll upload more detailed stats from games vs top clubs.

going to give this a go with liverpool what about pre-season training & is it plug&play.???

Yes, It’s plug and play. Only I recommend only don’t play Suarez as STCR because he has “Gets forward whenever possible” and this is very bad PPM for this position totally don’t suit it.

Talking about Liverpool… This my home game against Liverpool from the test -) and away game ended almost same way and same stats.

jr1v.jpg

Guys, also very important thing and I’ll put it on front post and make visible.

If you see that your opponents using 3 DC tactic you should turn off Manual Marking or you can just switch for this tactic it’s same tactic only without Manual Marking. http://d01.megashares.com/dl/rN88Dwn/TFF_Total_Domination_v1(No Marking).tac

3 DC tactics:

rr4h.jpg

Concedes an absurd amount of goals, particularly away from home. I've had matches end 4-4, 4-3 and 3-3.

Works nice at home and we see some quick, attacking play. Had to put on 'Work ball into box' because my midfielders were firing away nonstop.

are sure that manual marking working ? because it looks like something happened to it.

P.S. Soon I’ll upload the tactic that you could switch if lead +2 goals.

cant download tactic when playing against 3cd could u use different file plz.

Sure, Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/20zPxoWDGMwwD

just played a couple of friendlys won 16-0 & 6-0 yes against weaker teams but the ccc is mad so far so good. thanku totalfootballfan u might have just saved my football manager 2014

Heh -) Mate, I’m sure you understand that friendlys have small meaning. In order to have full picture need to play full season or at least 25-30+ games.

Also I’ll soon upload tactic that you can swithc to protect your lead when you up 2-3 goals

Guys, also important addition:

WBL/WBR are very important positions for this tactic. Players on these positions must be competent at defense and attack. Also WBL must be left footed and WBR right footed. I recommend to strengthen these position at first priority. Quality of players plying at these positions greatly affects results.

would u reccommend the def tactic against stronger teams or just when u have 2+ lead

No, only when you lead +2-3 goals or it’s 75-80 min and you lead only +1 goal but you consider draw as very good result too.

P.S. Also there’re situations when it’s 75-80 min of the match and you lead only +1 goal but you see that your team very tired cond. 65-75% most of players and also some key players got injured you can switch for this tactic.

was leading 2-0 against southampton away so i changed the tactic 2 your def one after 70mins the game finished 2-2. to b fair the tactic is not fluid yet

Mate, more I play under current ME more it convince me that best defense is attack! -)))

To say honestly often I don’t switch for defense tactic even if I lead +2 goals. My decision depend on many factors. For example, how game is going… consider factors like: possession, my team fit. condition, strength of opposition, tactic of opposition.

So my advise try find balance for yourself.

Tactic works very well once your team is familiar with it. There will be some strange results in the beginning, but give it some time and it will work very nicely.

I took over Espanyol in Liga Adelante, a team stripped of former stars and won the league by 20 points. First season in the big league have been fairly good, but I've been insanely unlucky with injuries. 3 of the key players (Thievy, Bazarite and Ben Yedder) out for at least 8 months. I'm in March now, I'm playing the cup final against Barcelona and sitting 7th in the league, with a very weak team on paper. No money to spend and had to sign a lot of players as free agents and loan deals.

We have beaten Barcelona at home, drew 2-2 against Real away (again, unreal result given both their goals came in stoppage time from set pieces). Also beat Valencia and Sevilla on the way to the CdR final.

Just finished counting the conceded goals. Took some time but here are the stats:

72% from set pieces, excluding penalties. Majority of course from corners.

11% from mistakes made by either CB or GK (or both).

My GK have saved both penalties so far.

The rest is from open play.

this tactic works very well when fluid i have scored alot of goals from corners but have conceded a few as well. the whole team scores goals u wont get ur fowards scoring 40+ a season some great football and wierd results. nice 1 totalfootballfan.:)

this tactic works very well when fluid i have scored alot of goals from corners but have conceded a few as well. the whole team scores goals u wont get ur fowards scoring 40+ a season some great football and wierd results. nice 1 totalfootballfan.:)

Glad to hear it worked good for you, mate! Thanks for feedback!

Gunna give this an extended run, downloaded as bored of my 4141, although winning it was a bit stale...lots of 1-0 wins!

Switched to last 3 games of the season and won all three although tactics only trained about 50%..3-1, 4-0 and 4-2. Last two games v Celtic. I'm Rangers btw.

Will update on full season when done.

Well I've got to December and am miles behind Celtic in the league, already losing and drawing more games than I have ever done so going to stop using this.

Going forwards it seems good, lots of goals, but get raped to **** at the back, even against the minnows of the league.

Tactic has potential if the defence was tighter.

Well I've got to December and am miles behind Celtic in the league, already losing and drawing more games than I have ever done so going to stop using this.

Going forwards it seems good, lots of goals, but get raped to **** at the back, even against the minnows of the league.

Tactic has potential if the defence was tighter.

I had the same type of problems, particularly in the beginning of each season. This is down to tactical familiarity in my experience. Once we approached the latter stages of the season I was unbeatable. Bear in mind that this alwaus happened when I brought a lot of new players in.

Guys, I’m currently playing West Ham and it’s 4th season and I’m using new tactic! Results are crazy! I’m smashing every team!

You can download this tactic! – http://d01.megashares.com/dl/yu8GJyh/TFF_Total_Supremacy_v1.tac

Alternative download link - http://yadi.sk/d/7fyxcrTEGfwUC

6umg.jpg

I want to show match stats from away games against TOP teams. As I said it’s 4th season and I brought to West Ham a lot of good players to be competitive with top clubs.

VS Man Utd

qliv.jpg

VS Man City

9f4p.jpg

VS Arsenal

tt4q.jpg

VS Chelsea

xwnj.jpg

VS Liverpool

xi97.jpg

VS Tottenham

jqig.jpg