average teams you managed per save?

Do you pick your favorite team then it goes to pot for example in FM13 I had this save:

Stockport July 2012/13 - May 2015/6

Bury July 2015/16 - December 2015/16

Portsmouth March 2015/16 - December 2017/18

Gillingham February 2017/18 - October 2019/20

Fleetwood December 2019/20 - August 2020/21

I always stick with 1 and start a new career when I get bored. I don't see the fun in jumping around, although I know a lot of people enjoy it.

Why start a new career when you get bored at a club? just look for another in whatever year you are in.

I can't leave a club. once i join start a save i either give up after a while and go to my main one or i just keep with the one team making them the best i can. The last game i genuinely had a save where i traveled around a few clubs was Fm10 :p Pretty sure i managed 3 clubs in one season then too haha (sacked, got a new job and then left for a bigger job :p)

Similar to mack4life:

1) Single Team Saves - Take on a single team and play it forever. 10-20 seasons if I'm in the mood. Either Hødd in Norway (love the shorter seasons which makes it easier to play 20 of them), Arsenal for some immidiate top-play or AFC Telford for league-climbing in England. Main objective of these games are always youth-development which is why I enjoy many seasons. Most enjoyable is having a kid come in at 15, develop him nicely and play him in my first team, preferably as captain, until he retires. Then hire him as staff.

2) Journeyman Saves - Start unemployed and accept new offers whenever the pay is better, aiming to eventually be hired by Arsenal and continue the game as a single team save with focus on youth development. Never actually got there as I always got sick of press conferences and can't get myself to send ass-man, but with FM 14 new streamlined experience I might go for it.

It depends.

I have two kinds of save games:

1) Single Team Saves - I'll take over a single team, usually Sunderland or Bristol City (my supported team, and local team respectively) and stay there till I've achieved my goal of making them into the best side in the World and once I have done I'll either retire, holiday 10 years or so and see if my legacy has remained strong, or just end the save right there.

2) Journeyman Saves - Start at the bottom, change clubs as often as I want to, and travel the world via FM. Can only be a few clubs if I find one that I really love, or could be 40 or more if I don't want to settle down anywhere and keep jumping from club to club.

Im exactly the same, apart from my two single team saves are Tottenham or Eastbourne Borough.

Last year only had one save from release day til FM14 came out, started unemployed and managed in Scotland, England, Belgium, France and Holland. This year I'm hoping to stick with one save all year again, this time with my local Eastbourne.

Archived