Positions: Central defender, Defenisve midfielder, Central midfielder

Starting Club: Rosenborg

Age at the start of the game: 22

Value: €35K

Price tag: €1-2M

Current ability:

Potential ability:

Real life information:

Ken Remi Stefan Strandberg (born 25 July 1990) is a football defender currently playing for the Norwegian club Rosenborg. He signed for Vålerenga in January 2009, after playing two years for Mandalskameratene He has previously had trials with clubs such as: Derby, Portsmouth and Stuttgart. A part of the 2009-season he spent loaned out to Bryne. He has played on national youth teams for Norway up to U-21.

FM13 profile:

fm_2012_11_08_21_48_12_19.jpg

Best roles:

fm_2012_11_08_20_42_37_37.jpg fm_2012_11_08_20_42_30_23.jpg fm_2012_11_08_20_42_34_02.jpg

Preffered moves: Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble, Stay Back At All Times, Does Not Dive Into Tackles

Stefan Strandberg has probably one of the best starting stats for a central defender in the game. Take a look at his profile, he looks quite like the perfect all-round defender. Being a versatile player, he can also play as a defensive midfielder or a central midfielder. His limited pontential ability though makes him a viable target for a Premiership mid-table club or a club fighting to avoid relegation maybe. His stats won't change that much in the future, but he's a best buy because he's very cheap and you're buying an already established player who can be a perfect backup for your 1st team defenders.

You might wanna start the game with a large database, or select all the norwegian players at the start of the game. If you don't do that he might not appear in your game if using a small databse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bought him in first season as saints for 500k, stalwart in back line every year. Now in 5th season and hes played 148 games, 28 goals and a rating of 7.78!!!. Halfway through the second season he was rated as 2 stars by my coaches, yet his ratings never dropped. Currently keeping out two 5 star rated regens with ease. Plays well beyond his attributes and scout rating, absolute must buy IMO

• 1 month later...

Rock at the back for me in my first season in the Premiership with Portsmouth. Signed for £775k, now worth £6.5m. He's my captain as well.

stefanstrandbergovervie.png

Just offered him a new contract, will be on about £40k per week, but on current form, he's worth it.

Archived