FM13: Gino Peruzzi (young cheap RB that turns world-class)

big_bob

Gino_Peruzzi_Lucchetti.jpg

Name: Gino Peruzzi

Nationality: Argentinian

Position: Right back

Starting Club: Velez Sarsfield

Age at the start of the game: 20

Value: £650K

Price tag: £2.9 million

Current ability:

Potential ability:

Real life information:

Gino Peruzzi Lucchetti (born June 9, 1992) is an Argentine football right back or right winger who plays for Vélez Sársfield in the Argentine Primera División.

Peruzzi started his career playing for Vélez Sársfield on November 27, 2011, starting in a 1–1 draw with Colón, for the 2011 Apertura. Although he played his first game as a right winger, Peruzzi plays mainly as right full back.

Peruzzi gained recognition after his performances against Santos in the home and away legs of the quarter-finals of the 2012 Copa Libertadores, in which Peruzzi marked and annulled Neymar, despite the fact that his team was eliminated in the penalty shootout

FM13 profile:

fm_2012_11_02_21_27_04_38.jpg

Gino Peruzzi can be bought for £2.9 million at the start of a new save, he may struggle to get a work permit in England during the first season but you’ll get plenty of chances to sign him in the future. He's got great attributes for a full-back and he will improve vastly over years becoming a top-class all-round defender, who can also play with no problem as a winger in the midfield.

Preferred moves: Gets Forward Whenerver Possible, Dives Into Tackles

Here's how he developed at 27 years old in 2019:

fm13_profile_peruzzi_2019_profile.png

• 1 month later...

Scouts found him on my Swansea save in the summer between the third and fourth seasons (2015). I would've signed him but I don't need a RB. Looks proper quality, though. 4.5* rated RB, same as my current RB Mattia Di Sciglio (who also has world class potential).

• 2 weeks later...

Had a chance to sign him on my Liverpool save in season 5, but one of his weak attributes was important matches and the fact he wanted 150k a week made me cancel the deal, wish i hadn't as City signed him and he has been amazing for them even scoring past me in a 2-1 win :(

Archived