339uava.png

General Information

Nation - Denmark

Year Founded - 1992

Status - Professional

Reputation - National

Chairman Status - Enjoiying life at the club

Legends - Lars Højer, Sibusiso Zuma

Icons - Peter Møller, Peter Nielsen, Tobias Linderoth, William Kvist, Michael Manniche, Erik Mykland, Diego Tur, Michael Mio Nielsen, Christian Poulsen, Niclas Jensen, Jesper Grønkjær

Favoured Personnel - Dame N'doye, Hjalte Nørregaard, Christian Bolanos, Jesper Christiansen, Atiba Hutchinson, Claudemir, César Santín

Derbies - New Firm Derby (Vs Brøndby IF)

Fierce Rivals – Brøndby IF, Lyngby BK

Other Rivals – B93, Frem BK, Hvidovre IF, Fremad Amager, AGF, AAB, OB, FC Nordsjælland

Finances - Insecure

Average Ticket Price £16.00

Average Season Ticket Price £213

Season Ticket Holders 9000

Estimated Value £20,500,000

Season Expectations

The Danish Superliga – Win

The Danish Cup – Win

Europe - Reach the Champions League Group stage

Budgets

Transfer Budget - £1,600,000

Wage Budget - £146.000K(£123.000 used)

% of transfer revenue made available - 0%

Finances

Debts - £31,500,000

Balance - -£3,294,028

The Danish Superliga

You play 33 games over the season, top 6 teams gets the ekstra home game the following season

There is a winter period which last from mid December to start of March

Denmark is a part of the EU, and there are no restictions on EU players

When the full game goes live, the correct prize money for the Danish Superliga will be in the game, 1st place, after 11 games £2,3M , 22 games £2,3Mand 33 games £2,3M. Close to £7,0M over the season

My View: Current situation

Things are not so bad as they look, if you Qualify to the Champions League, you wil get around £6,0Mfor qualifying. You are seeded all the way to the group stages.

You have 2 sponsorhip deals which pays around £13.0M pr. season.

Basically you should be swimming in money at start of season 2

Player thread

Andreas Cornelius Here

Other Danish team threads

FC Nordsjælland

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Squad

Goalkeepers

2hf6rtf.png

My View: Possible targets

Jonas Lössl , Kasper Schmeichel , Nicolai Larsen

My View: Current players

With Wiland(First) and K.Christensen(Backup) you have 2 very good goalkeepers, no improvement needed

Jakob Busk looks like he could become a good backup

Defenders

1z6gls1.png

My View: Possible targets - Jesper Juelsgård , Erik Sviatchenko , Frederik Sørensen , Jores Okore , Lasse Nielsen , Michael Lumb , Leon Jessen, Stefan Strandberg

A Backup player for left back is needed,i suggest taking a look at Jesper Juelsgård, Michael Lumb or Leon Jessen

At central defence you have 4 equally strong players, who you choose is all up to you

At right back you have L.Jacobsen a key player the next few years, C.Remmer could take his place when L.Jacobsen is ready to retire,

remember do give him games, L.jacobsen should be a good toutor for him.

Midfielders

2a6m88y.png

My View: Possible targets - Bashkim Kadrii , Casper Sloth , Kasper Kusk , Mads Albæk , Mathias Wichmann , Uffe Bech

a very strong midfield i suggest this line up in a 4-4-2

N.Jørgensen - T.Kristensen - Claudemir - Bolanos

Bolanos could be on his way out, with several clubs interested, M.Vingaard or R.Gislason should take his place

Bashkim Kadrii will be a good replacement if Bolanos leaves

Claudemir - remember to renew his contract, he has a 3.5M Min release clause, do it on day 1 or he will be lost to you.

Attackers

2qby9lz.png

My View: Possible targets - Nicklas Helenius , Rasmus Falk , Sylvester Igboun

Playing his first season, Andreas Cornelius, he has massive potential ( bought him for Man Utd 2 stars / 4 potential, that's higher than Javier Hernandez and Welbeck, very close to Rooney and RVP )

He should go straight into the first team alonside C.Santin. Vetokele and Abdellaoue will provide good backup.

S.Frederiksen is you 5th striker, i suggest seling IF you can find a decent backup player for Cornelius, as Santin Vetokele and Abdellaoue are somewhat similar.

I strongly suggest not selling Cornelius at all. no mather the money.

Out on loan

http://i48.tinypic.com/288zjnr.png

i suggest selling both Gamboa and Pape Diouf when they come back from loan,31.12.2012. Rosenborg have an 325K buyout clause on Gamboa. Toutouh should be put in the first team when he comes back. Baes i suggest keeping and loaning him out again.

Youth Team:

http://i48.tinypic.com/e060x4.png

Not that many great prospects, but there could be 4-5 future Superliga players.

I'm off to a good start the economy for the season has been saved.

Gladbach was a tough opponent, but Andreas Cornelius send us trough by scoring in the first half of the extra time.

Barcelona, Benfica and Slask join me int the Champions League Group F.

Barcelona: hoping to get a draw a home, just like we did IRL a few years ago. away is just best effort, not expecting anything

Benfica: We should win at home, but will probably loose away

Slask: should be 6 easy points

It will be close for second place between me and Benfica, maybe down to goal differents

7fwiliygyve6km1mye49_thumb.png

yu7gn9sgov4y8zjkl9_thumb.png

sangsnvj2vt37qngadza_thumb.png

Should have won, my GK passed the ball straight to Villa in the 79min and he rounded him and scored

143htnq.png

Ohh dear, i forgot to save the game to another file when i resigned and let my computer do a holiday game trough the night, will be starting again ;-(

Nice thread, Herbie. :thup:

I really enjoyed my FC Copenhagen save on FM12, I think I might give it a go again on the new game. With so many good, young (and cheap!) Scandinavian players on FM I really like the idea of building a powerhouse in the region and Copenhagen seems the perfect place to do it (or maybe Rosenborg.)

It was also a nice touch to include so many decent Danish players in the recommended transfer targets, instead of the usual players you see on almost every team guide. You might want to add Stefan Strandberg to the defensive targets though, could be the bargain of the game (barring that Dzagoev bug.) There's a screenie of him in post #4 here.

Just a couple of tips:

If you want to sign Michael Lumb, wait until his contract at Zenit has expired on the 31.12.2012 and he becomes a free agent because he's on huge wages - I tried to sign him for Sporting Lisbon whilst he was still under contract and his wage demands were ridiculous

FC Midtjylland are definitely worth raiding (I should know, I managed them in FM12 :)) - Jesper Juelsgård , Erik Sviatchenko, Jonas Lössl and Mads Albæk are all great players worth signing

• 2 weeks later...

I started a Copenhagen save but I loaded up every league in Europe plus many others as I wasn't sure who to pick when I was loading up. As you can imagine, it was very slow between matches with a flooded inbox commenting about all these other leagues, so I am just about to start again with a more sensible number of leagues loaded.

In my brief experiment it was a good save though. I like the Danish transfer targets listed here and will look at them when I re-start. I will also attend to the Claudemir contract as I hadn't spotted his low release clause.

Here is my run down of the team and squad, which may be of interest to anyone else temporarily residing in Copenhagen! It's a small but versatile squad with no real deadwood to clear out and no major overhaul necessary.

Starting from the very back, I signed young Danish GK Mikkel Anderson (Reading) on a 2 year loan deal so offloaded Wilund (£550K). The others were kept as back up.

The defence is solid enough. I used Jacobsen as RB and captain with Jakobsen at LB. It's got to be good to have a couple of crackers at FB:p whilst Remmer and Bengtsson are very adequate as cover. Ottesen and Sigurdsson were my first choice CB pair, but Stadsgaard was reliable when called upon and Jakobsen can be switched across if necessary. Bids of up to £400K for Stefan Strandberg (Rosenborg) were rejected so not sure how much he could be purchased for.

The midfield in my 442 was exactly as the OP, with Claudemir and Kristensen central and Jorgensen a good young player for LM. Bolanos edged out the versatile Vingaard on the right. I feel there is more depth needed at DM/CM so I was disappointed not to succeed with Strandberg for two reasons. Instead I loaned Bruno Zaculini a young Argentinian from Racing. Another option there was Dikgacoi from Crystal Palace, not spectacular but also available on loan if you're struggling for numbers. I tried the usual supsects from Norway and Sweden first but couldn't get them (Jonas Svensson, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen etc) so think I lack one more top quality CM regular. I also tried for another right winger with good pace and crossing and the best I'd spotted was Yeom Ki-Hoon. He was out on loan at Police (South Korea) until Jan 2014 though, by which time he was older than 30. As I will never sign players over that age, I left it alone. Another option here was Christian Sivebaek (son of John) who had done OK for me when I was at AAB in FM11 or FM12. However his work rate after his trip to the USA worried me now. Also, dad John turned down my job offer so I took revenge and left his son alone.

For the same age reason I sold the respected Santin (£450K) and replaced him with Jeremy Perbet (£750K) from Mons in Belgium (Purefun should be pleased with that). My first choice pairing of Cornelius and Abdellaoue started the season in good form, but I wanted more depth. I had tried to get Nicklas Helenius but was rejected so instead loaned in Libor Kozak, a young Czech striker from Lazio reserves with good stats. With these 4 front men, I felt I had excellent options in the striking department.

Finally, the other thing that I really liked about the save...every player had a photo! Being honest, I am amazed that despite the game having so much detail, and with so much researcher time and effort, it is not capable of including a photo of every player featured. It's really not that difficult surely? Now you clever guys with IT skills will say it's easy to get these face packs but I'm not sure I would be able to do that. As a matter of interest, with face packs do you still have to load individually or do they automatically get assigned to the players in the game?

Anyway, apologies for the long post, I will come back in once my new game is loaded up. Enjoy the game

Finally, the other thing that I really liked about the save...every player had a photo! Being honest, I am amazed that despite the game having so much detail, and with so much researcher time and effort, it is not capable of including a photo of every player featured. It's really not that difficult surely? Now you clever guys with IT skills will say it's easy to get these face packs but I'm not sure I would be able to do that. As a matter of interest, with face packs do you still have to load individually or do they automatically get assigned to the players in the game?

I believe they probably have the capability to do it, but you need the rights of the league. There is some sort of deal in place which gives another game exclusivity in Germany so I don't think FM is sold in that country (correct me if i'm wrong). Probably other leagues apart from that with similar deals. Buying up all the rights to every league they include would cost alot of money and would distract from the quality of the game I reckon.

I downloaded the big FM12 megapack from sortitoutsi which works a treat still in FM13. Same with logo's and kits.

I believe they probably have the capability to do it, but you need the rights of the league. There is some sort of deal in place which gives another game exclusivity in Germany so I don't think FM is sold in that country (correct me if i'm wrong). Probably other leagues apart from that with similar deals. Buying up all the rights to every league they include would cost alot of money and would distract from the quality of the game I reckon.

I downloaded the big FM12 megapack from sortitoutsi which works a treat still in FM13. Same with logo's and kits.

OK thanks for your reply. I was aware of the Germany and Japan situation but didn't realise this would affect posting up player pics. For example, in England, there are many well known players not captured. I will look in to these megapacks and see how I get on. Anyway, that's a topic for somewhere else as I don't want to distract from the effort put in here by the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you that have done a hole season with FC Copenhagen?

How do the transferbudget for the second season look like?

I have sold players for £10m in the first season and only got around £2m of them to deal with, the rest are the board keeping

Any of you that have done a hole season with FC Copenhagen?

How do the transferbudget for the second season look like?

I have sold players for £10m in the first season and only got around £2m of them to deal with, the rest are the board keeping

I finished my first season. I got around £6m. But I did do very well in the Champions League, winning my group which had teams like Arsenal and Benfica. I was knocked out in the first Knock-Out rounds. I was also sat on top of the Superliga table all three times where the bonus for leading the Superliga was handed out, so I ended up with quite a nice sum of cash.

Champions League Fixtures

Finished my first season as FCK manager

Won the league (AC Horsens gave me a real fight for the title) and the cup (also up against AC Horsens)

Qualified for the CL - and despite winning away to Man City in my first group game - I finished last (AC Milan, Man City went through and Partizan went in to the Euro League)

Struggled with the tight transfer and wage structure (sold players for £10m only to spend £3.1m on players)

Things went a little better in the summer break, and I could add some decent quality to the squad

First team as it is now

GK) Viviano (Free transfer from Palermo)

RWB) Jacobsen

LWB) Juan Manuel Vargas (two year loan from Fiorentina)

DC) Stadsgaard

DC) Strandberg (from Rosenborg)

DC) Jakobsen

MC) Claudimir

MC) Delaney

MC) Yttergaard Jenssen (from Tromsø)

FC) Paloschi (from AC Milan)

FC) Sanogo (from Auxerre)

Bench:

Wiland

Ottesen

Abdi Ibrahim (Loan from Man City)

Cornelius

Vingaard

Bengtsson

Remmer

I'm out of money - but could really do with a great defensive midfielder to play the middle role in my central midfield, but fingers crossed that Delaney can play the role on the European stage

Can't believe you're benching Cornelius. Big mistake buddy, he's an animal.

I'm not anymore

Just saw that BK FREM were promoted to the 2nd division East - resigned at once and became a new career as FREM manager, all amateur players and a bit of debt - BUT they do have the nicest club house and best fans in the land (besides the crazy ones up under stands - if they still are there)

Now in to November 2012 in my re-started save and things are looking good.

Top of the Superliga after 16 games - W12 D3 L1 - having conceded just 8 goals (scored 31) in my rigid, counter attacking 442. Big surprise is seeing the title holders FC Nordsjælland in last spot, with just 8 points from 16 games!!!

Qualified for the Champions League group stage after beating Motherwell and Lille home and away, but have only 3 points from 4 group games after being paired with Man Utd, Dortmund and Benfica! The points came from a 1-0 home win against the latter, lost by the same score in the return and were blitzed 4-1 by Man Utd and 5-3 by Dortmund.

Transfers In

Stefan Strandberg (DC) Rosenborg £900k

Jeremy Perbet (ST) Mons £675k

Jorge Goncalves (MR) Feirense £250k

Libor Kozak (ST) Lazio - Loan @ £10k per month

Mikkel Andersen (GK) Reading - Loan @ £3k per month

Dejan Mezga (MR) Maribor - Loan @ £3.5k per month

Transfers Out

Wiland (Chelsea) £550k

Bolanos (Al Hilal - KSA) £850k

Santin (Maritimo) £525k

Vingaard (Vitesse) £725k

Frederikson (OB) £110k

Gislason (Celtic) - Loan @ £140k per month

With the signings, only Andersen has been a guaranteed first pick as GK. Strandberg is good enough to play but my Icelandic partnership at CB (Ottesen and Sigurdsson) has been superb and there hasn't been justification to break it until injuries or suspensions dictate. I'm not even able to put him in midfield as Claudemir (BBM) and Kristensen are doing so well, but I give him time as a CM substitute if either of them tire.

Goncalves is only back up from the bench to assist Mezga, or occasionally for young Jorgensen if he is exhausted. Meanwhile, in attack Kozak is rotated as TM with Perbet. Kozak has been slightly better so far, but Perbet just broke his duck after 12 games with a treble so could be ready to fire. I pair either of them with a poacher, which can be Abdellaoue or Cornelius - both are performing well and have similar goal returns.

The bench is always strong, with two quality strikers ready to join in, a capable wideman, and Strandberg as defensive and midfield cover. The likes of Bengtsson, Remmer, Stadsgaard, Delaney and Vetokele are all more than capable to play too, but unable to get much action. The fact that this squad has no real weak links or deadwood is a pleasure.

Finances are also looking quite good due to the Champions League progress and being top spot in the first section of the league. I'm under on my salary budget and have £300k in the kitty. If things progress well financially, I hope that allows me to bring in some of the promising young Danish stars next season that were priced out of my reach this time.

Vey nice thread :) Will look for inspiration here once I get settled into my Arsenal save and can start again with FCK. Started with them after my first Arsenal save went crap, but FCK didn't fare much better. Loosing to smaller teams by a lot in the initial stages. But got the hang of Arsenal now so maybe I can also lift the FCK challenge.

Can I ask what's the best results people have gotten them them in FM? Personally I've won the Euro League in 12 and reached the semi finals in the CL. Looking forward to relive that :)

Can I ask what's the best results people have gotten them them in FM? Personally I've won the Euro League in 12 and reached the semi finals in the CL. Looking forward to relive that :)

I've just started my 2015/16 season with them, and I've won Superligaen every year, and also the Danish Cup. I even finished unbeaten in last years Superliga. I reached the 1st knock-out round of CL in the first 2 years, and then in the 3rd, I managed to get to the 2nd, where I got knocked out by Chelsea who were 1st in the Premier League at the time. I lost 2-0 at Stamford Bridge and I won 3-1 at home, so I was knocked out by away goals to the best team in the Premier League. Pretty good, if I may say so myself.

Just a little info

In my current Celtic game (2015/2016) Nicolai Jørgensen were bought by Real Madrid in the summer of 2015 for £16,5m (after having been 2 season with Fernerbahce-went to Turkey for £4,4m)

Not a regular for Real, he were transferlisted by them a few months after being bought, but have been taken off the list again around Xmas time

Just a little info

In my current Celtic game (2015/2016) Nicolai Jørgensen were bought by Real Madrid in the summer of 2015 for £16,5m (after having been 2 season with Fernerbahce-went to Turkey for £4,4m)

Not a regular for Real, he were transferlisted by them a few months after being bought, but have been taken off the list again around Xmas time

I've had plenty of interest for him as well. Some of the clubs are Arsenal, PSG, AC Milan, Fiorentina and Hannover. Hannover actually won the Bundesliga that season in my save.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in to January 2014 (second season).

Season 1:

League winners (comfortably), eliminated in Champions League group stage and first stage of Europa League, poor in Danish cup too.

Season 2:

Sitting joint top in league but much tougher than the first year despite adding better players.

Knocked out of Champions League group stages (thanks to Man C and Real Maddrid - tough).

About to enter Europa League stages.

Knoocked out of Danish Cup in first match.

Finance is good, with £3.5 million transfer budget unspent. I have now reduced this to under £2.0 million as wage budget was restricting any 'Bosmans' or key acquisitions.

Players signed in Summer 2013 were Danny Olsen, Mads Albaek and Kanu (RB Salzburg in game/Anderlecht in real life). I converted the loans of Kobak and Mezga in to permanent signings and still had Andersen on a second season loan in goal. Gislason was sold and a few of the fringe players loaned out for experience. Still keeping a rigid 442 with a back four all on defend duty, Claudemir B2B, two wingers but set in wide midfield positions and a poacher/target man combination up front.

One other thing, and I can't find the right link for the topic. I had photos of all my main players and reserves but for the first time ever I downloaded the latest Megapack. Now most of my other reserves have photos, as do most foreign players including other clubs unknown reserves, which is great. However now most of my players (except a couple that remain) don't show any image.

I'm a real technical novice and don't know if that's right or if there is an idiot guide to how I resolve this. Most of the missing faces have nothing - not even the grey 'shadow' image. New signings like Kanu and a hot prospect striker like Boli have faces. From my originals, Abdellaoue, Sigurdsson and Albaek are the few who retain their face, but the likes of Jorgensen, Bengtsson, Ottesen, Claudemir, Kristensen etc etc are all now camera shy.

After a lot of tries with other saves I've now started an FCK one. Looking forward to a good run with Løverne again. Can't believe how good Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen looks on this save!

Nice one, and enjoy. Will be interested to hear your transfers and formations etc, especially if you're a real life fan.

I like their strong squad and with little deadwood it makes a good save. The above two did well for me, but Abdellaoue as a poacher alongside a target man was my top scorer in season 1 (I was rotating my 4 strikers and played rigid counter attacking so only 8 in 24 league games) but with the same tactics he is now the league's top scorer in season 2 so far (14 in 16 league games). That form saw him just claim the Danish player of the year award for 2013. Worth giving him some opportunities.

Nice one, and enjoy. Will be interested to hear your transfers and formations etc, especially if you're a real life fan.

I like their strong squad and with little deadwood it makes a good save. The above two did well for me, but Abdellaoue as a poacher alongside a target man was my top scorer in season 1 (I was rotating my 4 strikers and played rigid counter attacking so only 8 in 24 league games) but with the same tactics he is now the league's top scorer in season 2 so far (14 in 16 league games). That form saw him just claim the Danish player of the year award for 2013. Worth giving him some opportunities.

Cheers :) I am indeed a RL fan, FCK and Arsenal all the way for me.

I just started with a 4-4-1-1 with Cornelius on top and Jørgensen as an IF right behind him, beat Skive in the first friendly 2-1. Think I'm going to try my hand at my favourite 4-2-3-1 instead though as I created very few chances.

One thing, noticed this on my last try with FCK as well: is it me or do the players react really negatively to anything you say to them in team talks in the beginning? They all "switch off" no matter what me or my assistant says.

I couldn't afford Okore first season so took Strandberg instead as he could also cover as DM/CM. I couldn't get Helenius either and the young Danish talent was a bit too expensive in season 1. I did well with Danny Olsen and Mads Albaek in season 2 though, and I would like to use as many young Danes as possible. You can always cast your eyes to Norway for some of their hot prospects.

I will be interested to see your formations, first choice picks, areas you think should be improved and transfers in/out, as well as your target player lists including the ones you wanted and couldn't get. I used a normal 442 in the absence of any first hand knowledge. Jorgensen has been great for me as a standard left winger.

I couldn't afford Okore first season so took Strandberg instead as he could also cover as DM/CM. I couldn't get Helenius either and the young Danish talent was a bit too expensive in season 1. I did well with Danny Olsen and Mads Albaek in season 2 though, and I would like to use as many young Danes as possible. You can always cast your eyes to Norway for some of their hot prospects.

I will be interested to see your formations, first choice picks, areas you think should be improved and transfers in/out, as well as your target player lists including the ones you wanted and couldn't get. I used a normal 442 in the absence of any first hand knowledge. Jorgensen has been great for me as a standard left winger.

I'm onboard with using as many young locals as possible. FCK has also had success with Scandinavian players IRL and it's always nice to be able to field as many nationals as possible. Have set a scout to Norway :) Might look to Strandberg as well later, although my bank is empty after Okore now. TBH his stats aren't all THAT great at the moment, but has has 3.5/5 CA and 5/5 PA so hopefully he'll improve nicely.

Will post my formations and tactics as soon as I get going with the season :) Just about to play my last friendly before season kick-off now, and still playing around with formations, 3 wins so far though.

First choices, atm I base it mainly on RL and FM12, would include Bolanos on the right, Claudemir centrally perhaps with PM duties, Thomas Kristensen same, Lars Jacobsen sure in defense and now Cornelius and Jørgensen sure as attacker and offensive midfielder/wing respectively. As far as I can tell the central defense could be strengthened but looks like you've got that covered. I'm also interested in a really solid DMC to boss the midfield. Any suggestions there?

Interesting stuff!

I found Ottesen and Sigurdsson a solid CB pairing in season 1, with Strandberg as my back up for defence and midfield (often on the bench so that I didn't need to have a specialist in both positions usng up the slots).

In season 2, I used Strandberg and Ottesen with Sigurdsson as back up and Stadsgaard is easily good enough as 4th choice, plus capable at RB. I used Lars Jacobsen as RB in season 1 but due to keeping the age down I didn't use him much in season 2. Michael Jakobsen was my LB ahead of Bengtsson but can also cover as CB so defensively I felt adequately covered.

For DM/CM, is Albaek out of price range? He did well in season 1 before I signed him for season 2, and he has already impressed for me and been called in to the Danish squad. I found my tactic was OK with Claudemir as Box to Box, and Kristensen as CM automatic. But maybe that worked because my back 4 were all on defend and I had rigid/counter attack, with my creativity coming from the wings. If you're needing a DM/CM, cheaper options could be from other Danish clubs (I always manually scout my rivals squads), or look to Norway. What budget do you have for that position?

Interesting stuff!

I found Ottesen and Sigurdsson a solid CB pairing in season 1, with Strandberg as my back up for defence and midfield (often on the bench so that I didn't need to have a specialist in both positions usng up the slots).

In season 2, I used Strandberg and Ottesen with Sigurdsson as back up and Stadsgaard is easily good enough as 4th choice, plus capable at RB. I used Lars Jacobsen as RB in season 1 but due to keeping the age down I didn't use him much in season 2. Michael Jakobsen was my LB ahead of Bengtsson but can also cover as CB so defensively I felt adequately covered.

For DM/CM, is Albaek out of price range? He did well in season 1 before I signed him for season 2, and he has already impressed for me and been called in to the Danish squad. I found my tactic was OK with Claudemir as Box to Box, and Kristensen as CM automatic. But maybe that worked because my back 4 were all on defend and I had rigid/counter attack, with my creativity coming from the wings. If you're needing a DM/CM, cheaper options could be from other Danish clubs (I always manually scout my rivals squads), or look to Norway. What budget do you have for that position?

Have been playing with Okore and Ottesen/Sigurdsson and Okore has been by far the best performer although Sigurdsson has also been strong.

ATM everyone is out of range price wise, spent my budget on Okore >.< But Mads Albæk looks good! Will give him a go later.

After a bit of hit and miss I'm currently using these tactics and it's working very well:

fcktactics.png

Away against Vaslui I set it to Counter though - planning to do that against bigger teams and otherwise troublesome sides.

Have won all my matches so far:

fckfixtures.png

My defense has a tendency to look a tad bit shaky at times though, was lucky away against Silkeborg, they could easily have scored 3-4 more goals as their strikers kept getting killer through-balls. Wiland saved the day.

Cornelius (7 goals in 6 matches) and Okore are the top performers so far:

cornelius.png

okore.png

I'm about to start my 6th season with FC København. Since season 1, Sigurdsson has been a rock in my back four, so I would strongly suggest you keep him in the squad. Last season was his most scoring season for me so far, with 12 goals in 37 apps, godly for a CB if you ask me. Bengtsson was my first choice LB, with Jakobsen being my back up. I brought in Okore, who slowly started to become my starting CB with Sigurdsson. I still have Ottesen as back up, as he is still a great player. After a season or two, I sold Stadsgaard, as I found a great regen CB, to be my other back up RB. Jacobsen was my right back, until the season he announced his retirement (I believe it was the summer of 2016 that he retired). Remmer took over for a bit, until I brought in a regen RB who could be my starter. Remmer will do the job on the first team, but he won't be amazing. With that said, he really is a brilliant back up. My two CM's were Claudemir and Mads Albæk. Mads Albæk as a BWM and Claudemir was just a standard central midfielder. My AMR was Bolaños who was just class, until he was about 31 years of age. He became slow, and I let him go on a free. My AML was and is still Jørgensen. He scores for fun and assists goals for fun. AMC was Vingaard, who was replaced by Adryan after 1½ season, Vingaard then became my back up, and Adryan has taken over the role. As a ST I used and still use Cornelius. He has some rough patches, but all in all, he performs well for me. The downside to Cornelius is that he gets injured a lot.

In my 5 seasons at FC København I've won 5 Superliga titles and 5 Danish Cups. My tactic seems to be working very well. I am unbeaten in the Danish Cup and Superligaen for the previous three seasons. Yes you read that right, three seasons. The run has to end soon, because it's getting ridiculous. I will try and find the place where I can see my records, and take a screenshot proving that I'm speaking the truth, but right now I can't find it. If you know where to find it, please let me know.

I've only gotten through to the 2nd knock-out round in the Champions League once, all the other times I was knocked out in the first knock-out round. Getting through the group stages 5 years in a row is immense. I even beat Chelsea 3-1 at home. At that time Chelsea were 1st in the Premier League :D

Excellent work there Herrjensen and rGade.

Two contrasting lengths at the helm but a great start for Herrjensen and a sustained dominance for you rGade.

Sorry that I don't know how to post screen shots let alone records, but I'm sure nobody has any reason to disbelieve that. As you read above, I am also having trouble with my player faces which has slightly reduced the appeal of this reign at FCK.

Good to see both of your career stories and contributions here:thup:.

Two contrasting lengths at the helm but a great start for Herrjensen and a sustained dominance for you rGade.

Sorry that I don't know how to post screen shots let alone records, but I'm sure nobody has any reason to disbelieve that. As you read above, I am also having trouble with my player faces which has slightly reduced the appeal of this reign at FCK.

I'm no tech expert myself, so I'm afraid I can't help you with the facepack. I've never been a fan of the megapacks, so I just stick to facepacks of the specific leagues. I could never get those megapacks working.

Haven't tried the facepack myself although have been tempted when I was playing with Arsenal. You say the Danish player photos disappeared after installing the facepack? Tried seeking help in the editor section?

Thanks guys I will try and find the right forum in the editors section as I expected the facepack kept all the originals and just added more. The adding more worked great, but only a handful of my originals remained. I'm sure it's down to me somehow.

Hope to hear more good reports from you both on Okore, Albaek, Jorgensen and Cornelius in particular as time progresses!

Found it! Here's a screenshot where you can see my 3 Superliga seasons undefeated. Also, guess who is an U/19's Coach at FC København? Click here and find out :D

Great shots! KUTGW!

Herrjensen, if you haven't progressed too far yet, and still looking for DM/CM outside of Denmark, what value are the likes of Petr Trapp or Mateus Mozdzen? Other than that, you may need to get a loan if you want first team quality, or sell one of your unwanted back up players?

I can't remember the values of these back in Season 1, but have a quick look at the likes of Kasper Povlsen and Jesper Jorgensen who are some Danish midfielders still on my shortlist. If no good loans or Danes, head on a trip to Norway or Central/Eastern Europe (Croatia, Serbia, Poland, Czech Rep, Belarus etc).

Found it! Here's a screenshot where you can see my 3 Superliga seasons undefeated. Also, guess who is an U/19's Coach at FC København? Click here and find out :D

Hats off mate :) Very nice results! And wait one minute: do you have 200 million DKK to spend on transfers?! And haha epic with Xavi, how are his stats?

Jogo Bonito I am still on the looks for one, all my CM's are doing so-so. However my bank is empty at the moment (although money from CL group stage helped the overall economy of the club) so it would have to be loans or maybe I should just wait until I get more funds. Things are going alright at the moment. Can't find Petr Trapp or Mateus Mozdzen in my save, probably due to not having the right leagues loaded?

I just lost at home 0-1 to AAB so not going to go unbeaten in my first season >.< On a happier note I made it into the CL group stage. Beating Udinese 4-1 at home and 3-2 away. Been drawn with Man City, Port and Dinamo Zagreb. Gonna play my first match against Man City now, wish me luck :lol:

Hats off mate :) Very nice results! And wait one minute: do you have 200 million DKK to spend on transfers?! And haha epic with Xavi, how are his stats?

Xavi's stats (Probably not the very best I could get, but I can say I have Xavi as an U/19's coach in FC København, how awesome is that? :D). And yes, I do have 200 million DKK to spend (roughly £22m for people outside of Denmark) and that's leftovers from last season. I haven't really bought people for huge amounts, as I like to get good deals for players, and not overpay. The money from getting through to the 1st and 2nd knock-out round of the Champions League is absolutely amazing for a Danish team. I still lose about 35 million DKK every month, and I simply can't figure out why. Maybe because I upgraded my Youth Facilites twice in the last few seasons?

Xavi's stats (Probably not the very best I could get, but I can say I have Xavi as an U/19's coach in FC København, how awesome is that? :D). And yes, I do have 200 million DKK to spend (roughly £22m for people outside of Denmark) and that's leftovers from last season. I haven't really bought people for huge amounts, as I like to get good deals for players, and not overpay. The money from getting through to the 1st and 2nd knock-out round of the Champions League is absolutely amazing for a Danish team. I still lose about 35 million DKK every month, and I simply can't figure out why. Maybe because I upgraded my Youth Facilites twice in the last few seasons?

Erm quite great stats actually aren't they. Despite maybe youngsters but can always hire him as a first team coach ;) Good technical coaching. And well as you say having Xavi as a coach is just pretty damn awesome.

Hmm, hope I get that amount to spend down the road :) Must commend you on your transfer policy though. And yeah guess updating facilities takes its toll. What's your earnings at the end of each seasons?

BTW:

fckmancity.png

Seems my Counter policy against bigger teams is working :) Despite them getting quite a few chances.

Archived